• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
I was looking through the list of topics, and was suprised to see there was no listing for favorite teams or players. So, I think the allstar break is approaching. Who is going to take the rings home this season? Did you know that Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez of Detroit Tigers leads the AL in batting average at .361? The Tigers are in such a weak division that the 31-37 record they are just trailing 3rd place. This is actually a good season for us. Just 13 more wins and we will match the win total for last season.

PUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
Theeeee Yankees will win it all. The only thing they are lacking is a left handed starter and you have to assume The boss is going to sign one soon. They have the best record in baseball, and that is a team where only just now have Jeter, Giambi, and Williams started to hit. Then again Pitching always wins and the Yankees starters have been very inconsistant, Thank God for the best bullpen in the Majors

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
You see that conventional wisdoms says, the traveling all-star team wins games. But over the past few years, the Yankees have exp0sed themselves to having lackluster pitching when it comes down to crunch time. That was one concern "The Boss" did not address in the off season, so I don't see NY doing anything big this year. I am just wondering which team will be this year's 2002 Angels or 2003 Marlins. Which team will it be?

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
I agree the Yanks need some starting lefties, but just remember there is still the July trading deadline and everybody knows the Boss will be in the hunt.

I don't know if you could call them this years Angels or Marlins but you have to like Houston. They have pitching and hitting, all they need to do is come togther as a team. Also the Mets are over acheiving and have solid pitching. Texas is playing well but there bats are going to slow down and there extremely weak pitching will be exposed.

coclarkson

Reaction score
i'm a huge tigers fan. they're doing better than expected but thier pitching staff is still young. Pudge will groom them into a solid staff, hopefully. i wish they would dump bobby higginson. his salary is killing the team. Pudge is also the a.l's leading vote getter for the all star game. if elected he'll be the first tiger in 13 years to be voted in by the fans. i hate the fucking yankees! they need at least two more quality starters. Kevin Brown breaks down every year and the 5th spot is a weakness for them. the red sox, my opinion is the best team in the A.L and should go to the world series. i would love to see them play the cubs. the astros started off great but are slipping a bit. Pettite is on the d.l and clemens has struggled in his last 2-3 starts. as for a sleeper team, i say the Indians. they're young and loaded with talent. their at .500 right now but in that division, a .500 record may win it.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well, Since the Redwings will not be playing next season. Maybe, Little Ceaser himself, Mike Illich can Invest some more cash into the Tigers. If he invested the same kind of money into the Tigers as he does with the Wings. Then the Tigers could be right there with the BoSox or the Yankees, moneywise at least. Well It would be about half what New York spends, but that is still a lot of green.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would say that the Reds are the suprise team, like the Marlins last year.
I am still holding on to the slim, SLIM chance that my Kansas City Royals can pull something together by the end of the year, and maybe even keep Beltran.

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
I agree the Reds are playing well better than expected.

war|forever

exp0sed samurai
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i dunno, baseball doesn't really do much for me.

i'm a football (american football) fan all the way.

coclarkson

Reaction score
the reds have a scary lineup with griffey finally healthy. i don't see thier pitching holding up down the stretch. if they want to contend, they will need to make a trade for a starter or two. the royals should trade Beltran. first reason why, he'll be a free agent next year in which the royals won't be able to re-sign him. next, in return they will get some pretty good prospects to help them out in the future. i agree with you Gonja, Illitch should put more money into the tigers. i was surprised that he spent $40 million on pudge. do you know what's going to happen with old tiger stadium? are they tearing it down? i've seen 100s of games there and i'd like to buy a seat, if they sell them.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Illitch should put more money into the tigers. i was surprised that he spent $40 million on pudge. do you know what's going to happen with old tiger stadium? are they tearing it down? i've seen 100s of games there and i'd like to buy a seat, if they sell them.
Mike actually putting up some dough, it was a shock to me as well. I know that some of the Detroit area high schools use Tiger Stadium for Championship games and stuff. But I have not heard any long term plans for the old place.

dingo

Reaction score
redsox now have a better chance of winning the east now taht kevin brown's done for the year

howd that acquisition work out for you

now that trot and nomar are back the redsox will get more offence for the best pitching rotation in the american league

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
dingo said:
redsox now have a better chance of winning the east now taht kevin brown's done for the year

No way, Kevin Brown done for the season? When did that happen? Now the Yanks are really fucked. The Redsox should roll to the pennant, but I don't think they can win it all. The Angels are really banged up and are still competing, and you can't deny the big 3 at Oaktown. Redsox are a good team but the A.L. is really a toss-up.

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
dingo said:

now that trot and nomar are back the redsox will get more offence for the best pitching rotation in the american league

Just so you know Brown is not out for the Year just put on the 15 day DL to get muscle treatment on his back and he has already won more games this year than Jeff Weaver did all of last year.

Don't cry when Beltran ends up in NY

And I would take Oaklands staff over any in th majors

coclarkson

Reaction score
no way that i would take the a's staff over chicago cubs. the a's have 3 great starters and two mediocre pitchers in redman and harden. chicago has wood, zambrano, and prior, who will become the next roger clemens. then a hall of famer in maddux, who can still dominate at times, and clement, who is a solid starter with potential to get better. the yankees still own the rights to Aarron Boone and alot of teams are interested in him. he could attract the pitcher the yankees need. Boston needs a starter as well, wakefield and kim are struggling. Manny Ramirez soon will take his mandatory DL break pretty soon.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Not much of a baseball lover but I'll admit I dig the brawls!! :headbang: :headbang:

RyanA

Reaction score
I am a Twins fan, but if the Angels get healthy, there lineup is rediculous, and they have better pitching than the Yankees...I see the final four being the Cubs, Marlins (maybe Philly, if their pitchers get healthy), Red Sox and Angels

dingo

Reaction score
the redsox have 3 past 20 game winners in pedro, curt schilling and derek lowe, and tim wakefield is usually always good for around 15+ wins

the cubs have the best rotation in baeball thast why i said AL

and i think the big 3 on the a's were hudson, zito and lilly, but i know lilly got traded someewhere, or is there another person on the a's im forgetting