• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

World Junior Hockey

deathray

Reaction score
I don't usually like to start threads...so the mods can delete if they feel it's an unworthy discussion but I'm curious what everybody thinks about their respective teams. I know Canada's considered an underdog but they look good. The only chink in their armour so far I thought was their inability to change their game for the difference in referee styles. Can they beat the Americans or the other favorites? I look forward to this tournament every year. Many pro careers are on the line.

Last nites game against Norway had 45 penalties and the other nite a possible 35 more with the Swiss. That's just fucking wrong. This is not like the new NHL as their rules still allow good speed and hard hitting. They must play some boring shit in Europe. God I hope we get good refs when we play USA that allows the best team to win and not the biggest pussys.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hockey is always a worthwhile discussion! There isn't much debate though because everyone knows Canada is going to win :canada:

Canada's team isn't as strong as last year, but thats hard to compare, because last year was ridiculous. A "bumper crop" so to speak. I wouldn't say this year's is bad, just average.

There isn't as much different in referee style as their used to be because a lot of the new NHL rules are closer to international rules and for those who don't play in the NHL yet, some have been adopted into other leagues.

Iceberg

Reaction score
Last year's Canadian junior team could have whipped a few of the NHL teams this season. St. Louis, Columbus, Pittsburgh, and Washington could be given a run for their money from the 2005 squad.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dont forget about Russian's Juniors!

Ovechkin, Malkin - BEST EXAMPLES!

I think, FINAL: Canada and Russia!

But, didnt think 6-1...heh!

will see.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hate to say it and don't throw me in jail for treason haha, but Malkin is probably one of the best non-NHL players in the world right now.

6-1 hahaha yeah, we pretty much anihilated the whole tournament.

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
swiss almost beat Canada.....and then tie US.......hmmmm

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
underdogs, eh??

canada316.gif

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Canada beat the United States 3-2 at the world junior hockey championship.
--- sound is good

I'm waiting Russia - Czech R.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what happens to Russia because we'll kick their ass too :twisted:

(and its not hard to change the above image haha)

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Russia defeated the United States 5-1 Tuesday night to advance to the world junior hockey championship final.

Russia will play Canada for gold Thursday.

LETS DROP THE PUCK!

deathray

Reaction score
Canada and Russia in the Gold Metal game..as it should be. Malkin looks like a hell of a good player but can he take the rough stuff? I'm sure the Canadians will try knocking him on his ass.

deathray

Reaction score
Cman, I'm starting to get a great deal of respect for your opinions. When you said we'll kick the Russian's ass, I thought you might be sniffing glue. When Gretzy predicted a 4-1 win for Canada, I thought he was too. But...WE KICKED THEIR FUCKING ASS! That had to be one of the most exciting games of hockey I've ever saw. Too bad about the Russian goal that was missed but it wouldn't have made one bit of difference. They were robbed of a goal but not the gold. Now comes the big boys. Care to make another prediction?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
told ya haha :canada: