• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Formula 1 Season 2007

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
The Iceman finally does it...

Anyone else watch this years season? One of the best I've ever seen in 20+ years of watching F1!! Not biased because I'm Swedish, I really do like Alonso and Hamilton, but in my opinion, Kimi has deserved this title for years. Today's race has made my weekend, hell...Week!?! :lol:

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah.
I didnt expect Kimi's win.

I'm a Alonso fan.
And i dont like Luis. And i dont know why ...

My congrats, Kimi.
You did it.

Ulysses_31

Reaction score
I'm from the uk and am upset that hammilton didnt win, however I am very pleased kimi winning it he has been so unlucky over the last 2 seasons and he is such a nice guy.
I cannot stand alonso he is arrogent, a poor loser and a moaner. I dont think he deserved to be world champion so i am happy about that.

Althoug have you guys heared about the fuel irregularitys in the BMW cars, apparently there fuel was warmer than the temperature they should be giving them better hoursepower ut apparently the stewards are not going to dissqualify the cars, but if they did then hammilton would be the winner, Mclaren are appealing the steward decissionI'm from the uk and am upset that Hamilton didn’t win I think he is a nice genuine guy and think he will be world champion one day, however I am very pleased kimi winning it, he has been so unlucky over the last 2 seasons and he is such a nice guy.
I cannot stand Alonso he is arrogant, a poor loser and a moaner. I don’t think he deserved to be world champion so I am happy about that.

Although have you guys heard about the fuel irregularities in the BMW cars and 1 Williams car, apparently there fuel was warmer than the temperature the regulations say they should be, which ment they got better horsepower, apparently the stewards are not going to disqualify the cars, but if they did then Hamilton would be the winner, Mclaren are appealing the steward decision. I doubt anything will happen tho

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've ever seen in 20+ years of watching F1

Dayum! How old are you :D

As a Ferrari fan and Estonian I'm very happy that our Northern neighbor finally did it. He has been very fast but also very unfortunate last years and he deserved to be the winner. Last race was the only race I watched from start-to-finish and It was definitely worth it. But I heard somewhere that Ferraris might get disqualified because McLaren protested about something. It was something about cooled fuel, but maybe and hopefully It's just a rumor.

It seems like God is not English :D. First England beat us in football 3-0 when they could won 10-0, then England loss to Russia in football thanks to unfair penalty (second strike for the ref who gave unfair penalty to Italy against Australia in World Cup 2006 in Germany, FUCKING MORON), then England lost in Rugby WC final to RSA (unfortunate loss) and now Hamilton who had 17 point lead against Kimi 2 races ago and he managed to lose :D

Anyway, HYVÄ SUOMI!

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bad luck and bad decisions - sums up everything in English sport!

swede68

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
Although have you guys heard about the fuel irregularities in the BMW cars and 1 Williams car, apparently there fuel was warmer than the temperature the regulations say they should be, which ment they got better horsepower, apparently the stewards are not going to disqualify the cars, but if they did then Hamilton would be the winner, Mclaren are appealing the steward decision. I doubt anything will happen tho

Yep, McLaren are appealing, but both Alonso and Hamilton have stated that they would be very disappointed if the FIA actually overturn the steward's decision. I think that would certainly put a permanent black mark on my favorite sport!

The ol' Kim'ster certainly deserves this, his first championship after all the bad luck and hardships he's endured over the years... Way to go Kimi...

Oh, and Toyota finally came to their senses and got rid of the most expensive dead weight on the grid... Shumi Jr. But he does have a hot wife...

Cora Shumacher

zxcw

Reaction score
Kimi did it, yeah. he's not so talkative and smiling but he's the best after M. Schumacher quit. :)