• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Probably has something to do with Shane havin' himself a kid less than a year ago. They tend to take up some time, ya know.

And of COURSE steph wants to be involved. She's married to the friggin' world champ. What better way to insure your husband doesn't lose his job/take a pay cut/have trouble with the office, if you're the one signing the checks?

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think Shanomac would rather be in front of the camera performing than behind the camera producing..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
True, true....then again--a couple years back he was nominated for Pro Wrestling Illustrated's PWI 500 (top 500 worldwide), and he turned it down because despite the camera time, he'd only had something like 4, 5 matches...so ya never know...

Dillon

Reaction score
It was Shane and Linda that went to the USA network to work out the deal to move Raw.Randy has been be very immature backstage.Randy got a hold of Rochelle's bags and put his own fescues in it.Ruining just about everything in the bag.He also poured a Blood Mary all over Amy Weber on a flight one time.The WWE told Randy.That it don't like his immature acts.He willn't move up in the WWE if it doesn't stop.Reason why Randy isn't in the main event at WM.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Awww man...more and more I'm loving JBL and his crew. It was great last night when he blew up that Cena belt and gave Orlando the REAL belt.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Dillon said:
Randy got a hold of Rochelle's bags and put his own fescues in it.

$5 says Bradshaw told him to do it. EXACT same thing he & Ron Simmons did to Sable, which wound up with her trying to sue the company (during her original stint).

bengalpw

Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Awww man...more and more I'm loving JBL and his crew. It was great last night when he blew up that Cena belt and gave Orlando the REAL belt.
I totally agree. JBL is my favorite wrestler right now on Smackdown. He does a heck of a job with the mic and he is a pretty good wrestler. I will be disappointed when Cena wins the belt at mania. But Cena is way too popular for him not to win the belt.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Masato Tanaka has said he will be at the ECW One Night Stand PPV. The more I read about the more I want to watch it. I hope Mike Awesome is on the card faceing Tanaka. I also read that TNA would let WWE use some of there former ECW talent in exchange for the right to use "The Road Dogg" and " Billy Gunn" names. I can't wait to see it. Who are you guys most looking forward to seeing at the PPV?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Sabu & RVD would've been a nice little match (I'm dreaming here).. Too bad RVD's out injured

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Raw tonight was one of the best shows they have had in a long time. With Great matches like Edge vs Shelton Benjiman, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and the best match of the night The Rockers Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty vs La Resistance . Marty Janetty has not lost a step, watching him in the ring tonight made me wonder why he retired. I can't wait until saturday to watch Smackdown, don't get upn, and see Janetty vs Angle. Also Jake "The Snake" Roberts on the highlight reel was awesome.

On ECW I would also love to see Mr. JL and Raven on the show.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Just found a website with a bunch of wrestling trivia like this:
Kurt Angle's wife is a former stripper. and In 1994, WCW used to hire paid models and actors to sit in the audience to cheer and boo their wrestlers because the audience was usually dead for their shows.

Sheck it out http://www.impactwrestling.com/wresfacts.htm

another on I found http://www.gerweck.net/facts.htm

Last edited:

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Raw tonight was one of the best shows they have had in a long time. With Great matches like Edge vs Shelton Benjiman, Triple H vs Chris Benoit and the best match of the night The Rockers Shawn Michaels and Marty Janetty vs La Resistance . Marty Janetty has not lost a step, watching him in the ring tonight made me wonder why he retired. I can't wait until saturday to watch Smackdown, don't get upn, and see Janetty vs Angle. Also Jake "The Snake" Roberts on the highlight reel was awesome.

While I agree it WAS probably the best show in a number of months....I thought that Edge/Benjamin match sucked horrendously. Neither of 'em really put on much of a preformance, which is sad, since they both usually deliver fairly well. But last night...eh, the article I was reading about the WM21 game was better. (That game looks REALLY kickass, btw).

And did Janetty actually retire? Don't quote me or anything, but I was under the impression he's been workin' the indy circuit for some time. Looks like he's in better shape now than he was during his last WWE stint, not that that's hard to do...as opposed to...

Jake Roberts. Ya know...he was great all those years ago...but MAN did he look & sound awful last night....

The_Thief

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Jake Roberts. Ya know...he was great all those years ago...but MAN did he look & sound awful last night....

Well fuck man, he was on heroin for years! Not after his career but during.
And you know, after all these years, he still delivered a nice short-arm clothesline.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
The_Thief said:
Well fuck man, he was on heroin for years! Not after his career but during.
And you know, after all these years, he still delivered a nice short-arm clothesline.
Indeed...during, after....just goes to show ya what some drugs & a deeeeeeep bottle will do for ya...

nekkid

Reaction score
lita-edge-matt hardy

I'm sure that you have all heard about Edge nailing Lita while Matt Hardy was going out with her. It seems that everyone from what I have heard on the internet and in the locker room, including Matt, is pointing the finger solely at Edge. Sure Edge was being a dick but it takes two to tango right? Why isn't Lita and her whorish activities getting any blame.

Even Matt Hardy said on his website that Edge is human "feces" and all he said about Lita was that he was mad at her, took her pictures down from his house, but he doesn't want the situation to hurt her career.

C'mon. If that was my girlfriend I would be putting most of the blame on her. Unless she was raped I mean she decided to open her legs right? (After I would have pounded Edge into oblivion of course). Is that just a double standard in our society? I don't know, does anyone agree?

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Everything I've heard on the matter points at edge for three reasons:

A) He continued pursuing Lita after she'd apparently turned him down several times.
B) He JUST got married a few months before the whole thing started...real swell guy there...
C) He & Matt were apparently quite close until recently...and as the sayin' goes "bros before hos"....

'course...who can believe half the shyte ya read on the internet, right?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
.....To the Writers at WWE.... Please don't have Taker lose his Wrestlemania Winning Streak to Orton... PLEASE!

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Everyone knows Orton will win it's almost a gimmie but know one wants to see the Deadman lose. They have to get Orton over somehow what better way than beating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
bobobill said:
Everyone knows Orton will win it's almost a gimmie but know one wants to see the Deadman lose. They have to get Orton over somehow what better way than beating The Undertaker at Wrestlemania.
Beating Hogan at Wrestlemania. And well...I'd MUCH rather see that.....

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fuck Orton... That dumbass don't deserve to be passed the torch by 'Taker... Not at WM anyways...
I heard Jake the Snake looked pretty ordinary on RAW the other day too.. I suppose that's what you'll end up like after years on the road with only the bottle and heroin as your real friends.. Poor Guy..