• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Exp0sed/NCF Fantasy Football 2008/2009

bravoman

Reaction score
Good Lord, Co. I don't think I even got 30 points this week. LT had 7 yards rushing and no TD's. And an injury to my starter and bye week for my backups meant negative points at QB after making an emergency pickup. Good win. I'm still in the lead...but for how long?

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If Warrick Dunn does great tomorrow, I might have a chance, might.

The Young One

exp0sed Fantasy Football Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, Boom, I pretty much shat on you. That Number Seed just keeps getting closer and closer. I think its amazing how well Im doing considering my drafted Rbs straight up sucked. I did a self admitted horrible job in this draft. Which poor soul am I playing next week?

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No, you didn't shit on me. I still have a good chance, if I'm doing my math right.

bravoman

Reaction score
The Young One said:
Just a reminder, bravoman will lose this weekend.

Yeah, I know. The TO thing and LT having a bye this week...I don't have a chance, really.

The Young One

Reaction score
Alright, me vs bravoman for a right to play for the finals. your done son. i will end you!

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
TYO, don't be jealous of bravo and I. I know that you wanted to be a one seed, but you'll have to settle for the underdog role. Even though you've won like 8 in a row or something. The bigger coincidence is that you, coclarkson, bravoman, and me are the top 4 teams and also the main posters on this thread.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Damn Trent Green! I knew I should have played The Snake. You win this time TYO, but next time you won't be so lucky.

The Young One

Reaction score
bravoman, I don't know why you think your such a dog in our matchup. I know I fear the LT. Though you and RitchieTBaum are the top two, I think you pose the most threat in my become Fantasy Football Champ of exp0sed. Plus, I am starting Mark Brunnell, and that scares me.

Biggest Crime to Humanity(or the league atleast): #5 Seed, Celtic Bhoys, who is playing for a shot at the championship, last day of league activity was Mon Aug 15 5:43pm EDT, I repeat for effect; Mon Aug 15 5:43pm EDT. That means he hasn't looked at the league homepage since before the season started, and he has a 1 in 4 shot of winning the whole shebang. That is disgraceful.

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
TYO, you jinxed me! You sonofabitch! Burn in hell for predicting Celtic Bhoys' rise to glory! Oh yeah, and merry Christmas haha.

The Young One

Reaction score
And so the sleeping giant falls, and I am crowned champion. Fun f-ball season, little bit easy you guys, come on :lol: :lol: See you in baseball season, where I will once again dominate!:butt:

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Congrats to you TYO. I didn't finish as well as I would have liked but whatever. Anyways, you have to admit that the league didn't exactly get 100% participation from all of its members...Maybe next time we'll have more than 5-6 (out of 12) people checking their team weekly.

bravoman

Reaction score
Hey, I wanted to get in here and say congrats to TYO on your championship. It was a lot of fun. I had an incredible draft, but the worst luck, as three of my top four players weren't active by the time the season was over. I now hate Terrell Owens with a passion, and I'm never drafting Marc Bulger again. Anyways, see you baseball season...you do know that's my best sport right? :)

RichieTBaum

Reaction score
Exp0sed Fantasy Football 2006

Yeah, I know it's early, but I want as much solid participation as possible this year. For those that don't know, last year was the inaugural season for the Exp0sed forum league and TYO came away as the champion. But forget about that lucky bastard; a new year is upon us and Yahoo has already started their league signups.

Before a league is created though, I want people with interest to "claim a spot" in the league by showing interest within this thread. Our league was plagued with non-participating members last year and I'd like to get a solid group together this time around. Therefore, only claim a spot if you plan on participating to the fullest. Once there are enough people, the league will be formed and it will most likely be private with a password required for member-activation. That password will be sent via private message on this forum.

The draft for the league will not be until late August so you have plenty of time to claim a spot. In the event that more than 12 people express interest in a league spot, a second league could potentially be created.

Lastly, I wouldn't mind if someone else wanted to be commish this year.
Coclarkson is a potential candidate if he wants to do it.
Wow, I'm taking this shit way too seriously haha...

C

Cobra

I've commished before, not much to it really. but since I didn't play last year (tho I wanted to) I'll leave it up to a sophmore. TYO should be called the winner and gets to commish for a prize.

in the end, yes I'll definately play.

GO BRONCOS!!

KABOOM

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll join. I did bad in both of my leagues last year, even though LJ saved me here last year. I'll be a commish if a second league needs to be made. I'm commish of a baseball league on yahoo right now (I'm in first, yay!)