• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

MLB

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
I agree with you guys. I think the basebal season is way to long. They would be better off ending the season before Labor Day and then start a best of 3 series tournament.

coclarkson

Reaction score
no way should more teams be able to play in the postseason.it's fine the way it is with 4 from each league. teams that win thier division get rewarded with a trip to the playoffs. why should KC who isn't even a .500 team, get to make the playoffs? the NBA needs to eliminate playoff spots from 8 to 6 in each conference. no 7 or 8 seed has ever or even come close to winning a title.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
im not sayin kc should.. but if i had a choice thas tha order of rank id like to see teams be that would go in the playoffs if there were more that made it..its just fantasy. the season is too long. if u cut out a month and extend the playoffs to 8 teams per league, i think it would be more exciting for new fans and for the fans of teams that make it so close every year but miss gettin in by aa few games. There are so many teams and only 8 total make it. Its hard to get in, this way if there were more slots, ud get better cinderella story teams with a chance to make it deep I think that would make things alot more interesting...

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
i think it would be more exciting for new fans and for the fans of teams that make it so close every year but miss gettin in by aa few games. There are so many teams and only 8 total make it. Its hard to get in, this way if there were more slots, ud get better cinderella story teams with a chance to make it deep I think that would make things alot more interesting...
I totally agree. How many teams are there in MLB? 30, 32, It's somewhere around that number. What would be so bad about having half of the teams that play 150,000 games in a season to be involved in the post-season? It would be nothing but money in the bank for baseball. Fan support would be at it's highest point, with so many teams in the playoffs. I think it would really good for baseball. Besides that would be the only way the Tigers will be getting to the playoffs anytime soon. :D

Still leading the league with a nice .373 Batting Avg.
THANK YOU FLORIDA!

coclarkson

Reaction score
Gonja, you gotta be respectful to the manager and staff. lets see a pic of my favorite player growing up Alan Trammell, who should be in the hall by the way. Lance Parrish and Kirk Gibson. Trammell also brought in "sweet" Lou to help out in spring training. oh and i almost forgot Jack Morris and Chester Lemon :D i love the 80's team

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
When I was little I used to go down to old Tiger Stadium with my family. I remeber watching Sweet Lou Whitaker and Chet Lemon play too. We have something special brewing now with the current team. They might not be real contenders right now but with Pudge on the team, I belive anything is possible. The man is a bonified MVP canidate. Recently the Tigers have had the flare for the dramatic ending. This afternoon, Carlos Pena hit a Grand Slam in the bottom of 9th inning with 2 out and the score tied 5-5. just yesterday Eric munson hit a walk-off homerun in the 9th with the score tied 6-6. Is it the Tigers refuseing to lose or do the Arizona Diamondbacks just suck. Well as of right now The Tigers are 6 back of the Minnesota Twins for the division lead and 7 back of Boston for the wild card spot. They will keep fighting.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
unfortanatly for all u , the yanks are sporting the majors best record. And today, Jeter hit a pair of homers... and his average is slowly but steadly coming back up... so much for that slow start... And to top it off Contreras pitch a 6 inning gem. Best game hes pithced all year. If the yanks were smart theyd try to pull off a trade or a lefty and then i think thier a lock for tha series once again. Gotta Love New York ( unless your talkin bout tha mets :lol: )

cant wait for the sox this week... bring em on

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
IHateHonda said:
unfortanatly for all u , the yanks are sporting the majors best record. And today, Jeter hit a pair of homers... and his average is slowly but steadly coming back up... so much for that slow start... And to top it off Contreras pitch a 6 inning gem. Best game hes pithced all year. If the yanks were smart theyd try to pull off a trade or a lefty and then i think thier a lock for tha series once again. Gotta Love New York ( unless your talkin bout tha mets :lol: )

cant wait for the sox this week... bring em on
The yanks will never learn. They live and die by the longball. Thats what it has come down to over the past 2 or 3 years. The only guy on the team hitting over .300 is Gary Sheffield. The next highest is .288 by the great A-Rod. The boss always buys his team homerun hitters, but he should have concentrated on buying good hitters. The Florida Marlins did the yanks in last year by manufacturing runs with good hitters and by shutting down the yanks HR production with their solid young pitchers. As long as the yanks come across a good hitting team they are in trouble. There pitching is hurting pretty bad right now. Yes, Contreras had one outstanding start but that did not help his ERA very much, it is 5.53 and he has given up the most homeruns on the yanks staff. In the past the NY staff struck fear into the hearts of batters, but this current incarnation does not have that kind of star power. The kid that the yanks picked up from the Expos is probably your best pitcher, he is the youngest and he still has a lot of upside. Of course I am not counting Mariano Rivera in the yanks pitching woes, that guy is just lights out. But, yes they may have the best record in baseball, and they will probably make it to the playoffs. But don't expect the chip this year, there are a lot of talented teams who are balanced on both sides of the ball who will take the yanks out. Belive that.

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
they will never learn? how do u say that about the most consistant team in baseball. Everyteam has its weaknesses and thier strengths. As horrible as this sounds for the rest of the MLB the yankees can improve. And the team is loaded wiith good hitters see I dunno bout anyone else, but the yankees might not have bunch of 300 hitters but wut they have right now is working Hell i cannot complain at all over what they have been doing over the past 9 years
Live and die by the long ball? ehhh not so true, jeter jorge bernie, cairo, wilson, all players who ar not expected to produce alot of homeruns tho jeter has started to gain power and is def hitting the ball longer and jorge has become a long ball hitter You can really say that any team lives and dies by everything, just depends on wut they did that series or season...

and i dont see them in trouble this season, they started off poorly but now they have become the team that was expected and the team they have been over the years. Are they in trouble? nah, they should pull off a few more deals this year if needed which will fill any voids

Contraras was the same way he started slow, the season is still young and theres still time for him to calm down. Javier is def the best pitcher and hes one of the tops in the league, Mussina has been pullin himself together and has been doing a hell of a job winning 8 in a row. Thier ERAs are way to high tho, but, thier offense helps them out so were ok there.
and i believe in baseball any team can beat anyteam. Im not afraid of other teams, so far so good, Yankees have a .649 winning percentage[ the only TEAM with a wining % of 600 or higher( StL is at.597)] and as of tonight they are 6.5 games up on boston, (biggest lead over a second place team) Lucky for you detroit plays in a crappy division were being 3 games under 500 and havin a win percentage of .480 only leaves you 5 games back outta first with nearly identical records, tampa bay is at .500 and they are 11 games out ...

coclarkson

Reaction score
MOTOWN BABY! 3rd straight walk off homerun to smell victory. the tigers need some middle relief pitching though. damn they suck. gave up a 2 run shot to make the game 7 all. Eric Munson is the best 3rd baseman in the a.l... right after arod. he should make the all star team, along with pudge and carlos guillien. gullien has been the best ss in baseball so far this year. Giambi has a parasite in his intestine? how the hell do you pull that off?

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
eric munsen?????UR OUTTA UR MIND.... Blalock of texas should go as the 2nd 3rd baseman and eric munsen is garbage i really hope u dont think he is an all star...guillen i think ur right about at short but not a starter michael young of texas should b the starter...but of course its all about popularity and who more popular than jeter who shouldnt b there

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Giambi has a parasite in his intestine? how the hell do you pull that off?
To much BALCO products.
Hank Blaylock should be the starting 3rd baseman at the All-Star game. But it is not a contest of skill, it is a popularity contest. So of course A-Rod gets the nod. I tell you who is going and completly deserves it, Ivan "Pudge" Rodriguez. The man hit .500 in the month of June. He is leading the majors in batting right now at .381, he is just ripping it up right now. How about those Tigers? 6 in a row, man that just fuckin' rocks. I know Arizona and Cleveland are not exactly "good" teams, But I will take it. 6 more wins to match the win total from last year. Only 2 games under .500 and 5 games back of the White Sox. Aww shit. It's on bitches.
PUDGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kite2DaBoyz305

Reaction score
4 sure Pudge deserves to b there...and im still pissed the marlins r fuckin cheap as fuck they coulda kept pudge or signed javy lopez cuz he wanted to come to florida but of course the marlins make no money cuz of wayne heisinga (however u spell that shit) and they also coulda had vladimir guerro he was interested too but fuck it they got the all star redmond behind the plate

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Fucking Indians. Ruining the Tigers 6 game winning streak. Ruining getting swept. It went 10 innings and those fuckers came out on top. Oh well, on to the next team. At least Pudge rasied his avg. to .384, Man at the rate he is going how long before he is at .400?
Kite2DaBoyz305 said:
4 sure Pudge deserves to b there...and im still pissed the marlins r fuckin cheap as fuck they coulda kept pudge or signed javy lopez cuz he wanted to come to florida but of course the marlins make no money cuz of wayne heisinga (however u spell that shit) and they also coulda had vladimir guerro he was interested too but fuck it they got the all star redmond behind the plate
I am very greatful to Florida Marlins brass for being so damn cheap and allowing us to have the bad motherfucker known as "Pudge".

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
well, Eric Gange's consecutive saves streak ended tonight at 84, He blew the save against Arizona, which was the same team he blew his last save in I believe it was August of 2002. The streak lasted 677 days, which he accumulated over 200 strikeouts over 130+ innings... Great streak...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
MLB really needs to do something bout this all star voting.. I love New York, but Giambi doesnt deserve to be there... Jeter does, hes been tearing it up out theresince his shitty start to the season...and Arod, I dunno, i know that baseball is just tryin to keep tha fans into it so they have they starting voting, but it gets rediculous at times. Even manny deserves to be there, for his stats... not for his personality. Soriano had bout 3.44 millions votes. Hmm I wonder if new york fans had anything to do with that, But he is deserving.

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Instead of posting twice, remember you can EDIT your post and just ADD your recently thought comment :wink:

ADDRESSED TOO EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOT

Gray Fo

Reaction score
The Rangers should have 3/4 of the starting infield as well as the starting pitcher.

the fans are fucking stupid.

coclarkson

Reaction score
the all-star voting is just a populartiy contest. i can't understand why barry larkin was selected. yeah it's his final year in the majors but he's already been to the game 11 times. adrien beltre of the dodgers deserves to be there before larkin. he's got 21 hrs and hitting well over .300. i have no problem with jeter being an all-star but he shouldn't be starting. miguel tejada has better numbers and so does carlos gullian of he tigers.

next years all star game will be here:
tiger1.jpg

i took this pic on opening day last season

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
nah, its not that the fans are stupid, its the MLB and its popularity contest thats stupid, starting is just based on the fans vote, everything else ( except for the last spot on each roster) is picked by the players and manager of the squad, so those players are based on numbers rather than how many fans like that player.