• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Questionable File Hosts

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've seen one member saying he never had a successful d/l from them.
I have successful d/ls, but I get hit with a new window like Livejasmin everytime I click a link, even the captcha box.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Yeah, currently Hotfile, ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** (or something like that) are the best. Currently downloading a 1.3gb file from ryushare.com for the first time, so far so good. Just 30 seconds wait time with no catchpa.

Mediafire has devolved from Great to good. They've added catchpa.

Rapidshare sucks balls for free users. I downloaded the same file as above as free user and the download failed twice, first time after 400MB (at 30kbps) and second time after 40mb.

Ptenisnet

ლ(`ー´ლ)
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Mediafire has devolved from Great to good. They've added catchpa
You get the captcha box only if you download many files in a short period. I think that's acceptable. MF is still the best for downloaders by far.
Hotfile is pretty good but unfortunately, the files don't stay alive for long. They are very quick to terminate entire accounts. HF posts usually have dead links. :neutral:
With regards to rapidgator, I dont' download a lot but I've been successful in downloading reasonably large files (~200MB) at 150-200 KBPS as a free user. It is certainly not the the worst filehost out there.
I am considering uploading my files to http://www.freeuploads.fr. To me, it looks like a great host. I'm able to download at speeds >1MBPS as a free user.

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
There's a new (to me) file host being used... http://azushare.net. I haven't been able to dl anything from 3 different links so far (dl never starts). Anyone know anything about this host?

Also, I don't know how many of you are aware of this but Oron could well be the next host to go down as a lawsuit has been filed against them. Here's a link for those interested, http://newswire.xbiz.com/view.php?id=150218.

Ptenisnet

ლ(`ー´ლ)
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I got "Connection failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [1040] Too many connections" when I clicked on an azushare link.
If it doesn't work for any of the other mods, it will most likely be banned.

update: azushare appears to be working now.

Last edited:

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

jackx1

Reaction score
Strange now US IPs are no longer blocked. For a while was only able to get on there thru proxy. Weird.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Looks like Oron.com went offline or they blocked out the USA.

Oron browser download seems to be working here. Haven't tried with jdownloader yet. I've been having issues with it, probably the new update will fix it.

Deposhitfiles - well, as I only use jdownloader I did not have the isse you guys talked about above. Oh and they've added this fantastic feature for free users - they allow continuing paused or broken downloads. Speeds are still shit though.

Gamefront.com seems to be the best right now.

jackx1

Reaction score
Now multiple sites are saying Oron is gone and that its been offline for nearly 2 days.
It may have to do with they havent been able to pay their hosts due to legal fees.