• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NBA 2004-2005

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
NBA

Another NBA season is underway, and the Pistons picked up right where they left off, by winning against an out-hustled and over-matched western conferance "power" in the Houston Rockets. It is really great to have one of the elite teams in the NBA 45 minutes away from campus. The only problem is the Pistons play a lot of games in the middle of the fucking week, so it is hard to make it out to the Palace but I made it appoint to make it out to the home opener, even though I got out of class at 6:00 and have tons of studying and homework to do. Going to this game pretty much completes the cycle for me, to go out there and see Big Ben and crew get the Championship Rings that I sat and watched them earn from the very same seats, Priceless.
The game was hotly contested, at half time it was tie, at the end of the 3rd qtr it was tie. But in the fourth quarter Detroit's defense dictated the pace and Mr. Rasheed Wallace took over and scored 14 of his 24 points to put the rockets on ice. The dynamic duo of Yao and McGrady had 25 points combined, awesome. Good trade Houston.
Bring on the T-Wolves or the Spurs or whatever, it doesn't really matter.

coclarkson

Reaction score
I'm expecting big things from my Cavs this year. they have a tough first couple of games. tonight they have the pacers and then thursday they have the heat. i don't think the loss of Boozer will hurt them that much. Drew Gooden is a decent player and should contribute at least 10-15 points a night. and BIG Z. zadrunas ilgauskas is about to have a huge year. watch out detroit, LeBronze is on a mission!!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Cleveland sure gave the Pacers a run for their money last night. I thought the Cavs were going to take that shit when LeBron made that 3 to tie it up and put it into overtime. I absolutly thought the Cavs had the upperhand in that game with all the early season injuries to Indy. LeBron played great but somehow those damn Pacers pulled it off, lose you pricks.

The Laker game was no contest. The Jazz completly took it to L A. I don't get to see too many Jazz games, but man that Andre Kirilinko is a bad motherfucker. He was all over their shit, every shot he was either blocking it or he was in somebody's face. Utah getting Boozer really helped them by making them a much deeper team, and that Harpring dude, that guy can shoot.

Did you see the Heat roll over Jersey? Damn, what an ass-whooping. Shaq hardly played, and they still smoked those basterds. Dwayne Wade is so fast he can easily beat most of the other PGs on the dribble, and throw that shit down like a big man.

THe Pistons are currently ranked #1 in the power poll right now. I wonder how long before the T-Wolves or the Spurs take over? Not soon, I hope.

SI Power Rankings ------>LINK<--------

neckel

Reaction score
Who cares!!! The NBA blows goats anyway. The officiating is terrible, the pace of the game is too damn slow, nobody can shoot, half the league graduted from high school within the last 3 years, no defense, constant bitching by the players over obvious calls, too many ticky-tack calls, too much one-on-one action, lack of fundamentals....so on and so on.

Cant wait until college ball starts...thats far more exciting

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
5 in a row for the heat... that puts them at the top of the east and wuts up wit detroit 10-10

coclarkson

Reaction score
King James - - MVP

f2e72_a.jpg

25.1 ppg 6.70 rpg 6.8 apg 2.62 spg .506 fg%

cavs vs pistons thursday night. cavs won easily 92-76 in their last meeting. James scored 43

oscaraustin

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
King James - - MVP

I hope that son of a bitch breaks his knee (note: in case people missed it, I don't like him... at all). I'm enjoying the Pistons being horrible though. When your team gets good, and people from New York and California are liking them, that's when you know it's time to suck again. Play like shit for the good of the fans, Pistons! Just like the rest of the Detroit teams do for us!

the1the0nly

Reaction score
oscaraustin said:
coclarkson said:
King James - - MVP

I hope that son of a bitch breaks his knee badly enough to end his career, and thus his life (note: in case people missed it, I don't like him... at all). I'm enjoying the Pistons being horrible though. When your team gets good, and people from New York and California are liking them, that's when you know it's time to suck again. Play like shit for the good of the fans, Pistons! Just like the rest of the Detroit teams do for us!

Cmon, tell us how you really feel. :lol:

oscaraustin

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
dont hate...

It's not hate so much as it is an abhorence to what the kid is/stands for, his arrogance, etc. Granted he isn't nearly as bad as a lot of other players. Though, if he had a thread of humility he would have killed the "King James" the moment it was started. I'll fine tune the knee breaking though, to non-career ending. Just enough to scare him into realizing that his basketball skillzz (i tried to make it all hip and linguistic and basketballesque, I'm sure I failed. I'm white) are not the be all-end all of human existence. Then he can come back to the game realizing that it is just a game and not some measure of superlative greatness above every other person. He can play basketball amazingly, no argument, however, I bet johnny somebody can do a skill (probably many, including but not limited to multiplication, division, properly compose a cogent thought, and so on).

If i missed the point, and that was directed at the shittiness of the Pistons this year, I wasn't hating on them. I was genuine, I like my teams better when they play poorly. Reasons: 1) can get tickets game night at the gate 2) same tickets are cheap 3) most importantly, I don't have to deal with droves of bandwagon fans.

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
your the 1st person i ever heard say they like when there team is losing... did u kno that toronto offered vince carter for eddie jones from the heat but the heat turned it down cuz vince carter is an idiot BUT they might trade jalen rose for eddie jones which would work out good

coclarkson

Reaction score
62db6_a1.jpg

The man who brings me Dikembe Mutumbo's head will be rewarded greatly. If you saw the Rockets-Cavs game you should understand my anger. He must DIE!!! :twisted:

aaagary

Reaction score
RighteousFunkBoogie said:
your the 1st person i ever heard say they like when there team is losing... did u kno that toronto offered vince carter for eddie jones from the heat but the heat turned it down cuz vince carter is an idiot BUT they might trade jalen rose for eddie jones which would work out good

So what do you think of my Marquette boy(Dwayne Wade)? I've lived in Milwaukee or outside of it my whole life. The kid can play.

I like Eddie Jones more then Rose. Rose however would give them a bigger player at the small forward position, which is what they want. Personally I don't think he's what they need. When Damon Jones moved into the starting lineup at the point and Wade moved over to the 2 spot, that put Eddie Jones at the 3 spot. But he's too small for that position. What I think they really need is a defensive stopper type at small forward. who can score a little. Not somebody like Carter or Rose who are volume shooters and play no defense. All these guys would do is take away from Wade's thriving game.

Most great teams work with 2 scorers and a bunch of role players. You can have a 3rd guy who can score and doesn't play defense. That type usually has to come off the bench though. The problem with half these so called stars in the NBA is that their volume shooters. Their scoring is a reflection of the amount of shots they take. Thus, Vince Carter. He can't play defense at small forward. With Wade at the 2 spot, Miami had no use for him.

They need to find a player like Prince and they'll be set.

I'll give you another player who's out there. Been hurt all season. He can play the 3 spot, but is the same as Carter. That would be the Big Dog. No defense, but he's a guy who can flat out shoot. Doesn't need volume shots to score. Might be interesting to see Glenn Robinson left wide open off Shaq double teams. Not sure what his injury situation is. His contract should be close to Eddie Jones. So the trade is workable.

joeramdom

Reaction score
warriors baby!!!
4 in a row. maybe this is their year.

hahahahahahhahahahaha only joking. everyone knows golden state are doomed to remain in their perpetual trough for ever. maybe it has something to do with their recruitment policy. im sure paying 37 million for Derek Fisher seemed like a great idea at the time.

imagine how much good that money would have done for the tsunami victims. Bring back Chris Mullin i say.

aaagary

Reaction score
joeramdom said:
warriors baby!!!
4 in a row. maybe this is their year.

hahahahahahhahahahaha only joking. everyone knows golden state are doomed to remain in their perpetual trough for ever. maybe it has something to do with their recruitment policy. im sure paying 37 million for Derek Fisher seemed like a great idea at the time.

imagine how much good that money would have done for the tsunami victims. Bring back Chris Mullin i say.

Yeah, they pay Fisher 37 million to be their point guard but he's not actually a point guard. The NBA is all about having somebody to run your offense or having a dominating big man. The Warriors never seem to have either of those covered. Small forwards and shooting guards don't get it done unless it's Jordan and Pippen.

aaagary

Reaction score
By the way the Olympic team should of had catch and shoot players like Rashard Lewis and Michael Redd on it instead of the dribble, dribble and dribble some more before you shoot guys like Iverson and Marbury. They also would be better now, because James and Wade have improved their jump shots since. Of course Brown would have had to bench the dribble guys.

Anybody notice how Iverson can never play good when he's surrounded by other guys who can score? He couldn't play with Stackhouse and Larry Hughes. They sucked last year with the Big Dog. Iverson plays best when he plays with role players who don't mind standing around watching him dribble and shoot 40%. He's only as good as the role players surrounding him.

Reverend James

Reaction score
I despise the NBA for much the same reasons as already listed in several tirades in this thread. It kills me that I grew up idolizing some of the greats (Magic, Bird, Isiah, Dr. J, Jordan, etc) and now it is just a fucking ego-fest. Yes, I know that the greats had egos too, but it was nothing like today. I mean, really, where else can some semi-illiterate losers get paid $10 million a year never even having tested their abilities in the league?

One thing that I am happy about is the removal of Vince Carter from the Raptors... he was so bad that his namesake (Air Canada) almost went out of business by association! Join the list of over-hyped ex-Raptors like Damon Stoudamire and Marcus Camby in the NBA's Discount Superstars bin, you self-righteous tit!

aaagary

Reaction score
HarryFeltersnach said:
How bout the hottest team in the nba right now, THE PHOENIX SUNS!!!

They didn't look too good against San Antonio the other night!! But they are playing good ball for sure. As I said above, the NBA'S about having somebody that can run an offense or a good big man. Having players who can score without taking volume shots is a big plus also. Phoenix has a few players like that. Nash has to be considered a strong MVP candidate at this point. He's making everybody around him play better.