• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Cricket

anfield1

Reaction score
Ok, I can see this one being the most under-used thread in the whole forum, but! What is your opinion on Muttiah Muralitheran (sorry about the spelling!!) choosing not to tour Australia because he has been accused of chucking (which he does!!!) from the prime minister?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Cricket?? Ok, I let the soccer threads slide and I even let the lacrosse one go (amid some jokes)... but cricket?? :lol:

anfield1

Reaction score
lol, i know I know! Give the aussies a chance to reply to it - if nothing same time tomorrow - Jihad it, delete it or whatever!

Conman

Reaction score
Help needed. Any Indians, Pakistanis or South Africans on this site? Please help keep this thread from Jihad. :lol: :lol:

bacardi

Reaction score
what is chucking and if its bad i wouldnt go to his country either. if you dont like me i wont help make you any money. this is a paid sport right?dont know much bout cricket. The prime minister of australia did accuse him right? australia does have a prime minister right ... damn i dont know shit about shit :oops:

Conman

Reaction score
Where I come from, chucking is puking or vomitting or reintroducing your lunch during dinner.

anfield1

Reaction score
Bacardi - There's a law in the game where bowling becomes 'chucking'. It's all about the angle of your arm when you release the ball. Chucking is basically throwing the ball as opposed to bowling it. And I could be corrected as to whether Australia has a prime minister or not. I think they do as they share our monarch and they have someone else in to govern the country. I think its a prime minister but I've been wrong before and I'll be wrong again :)

bacardi

Reaction score
well, i stick to what i said. if he has pride in his sport he shouldnt let anybody try to belittle what he can do ( again assuming that he is a good player since he was called out). hmmm on second thought he should participate fuck the PM! go ... play ... and beat the shit out of their teams :twisted: cant let nobody stop you from doing what you like to do.

Joel123

Reaction score
the prime minister fucked the australians team "fun" pretty much cause they wont have the best team the have (iirc some other players cant play/dont wont to either?)

so yeah ;/

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
I know Cricket! England seem to be playing well which is goood, made a good recovery against New Zealand.

Muttiah Muralitheran throws the ball and shouldn't play Cricket so the Prime Minister has ever right to say what he said.

anfield1

Reaction score
I couldnt agree with you more mate. I'm not gonna talk up England though until we come face to face with the aussies - thats the real test of how far we've come. Muralli has shown himself up in my opinion. he should go out there and try and prove people wrong instead of letting his teammates go out there to get white washed without him. If I was in charge of the Sri Lankan cricket board, he'd never get picked again for this, best bowler (statistically) or not. What a pompous wanker!

endymion

Reaction score
Oh, you're all going to hell you heathen bastards! Yes, we have a Prime Minister. He's an idiot, but he's there. We do share a monarch with England, but while they in England love the royal family, we cheer in "the Day After Tomorrow" when you find out they all die! And in regards to the cricket, the best way I can think to descibe "chucking" to someone who doesn't know the sport, is to say, imagine if a baseball pitcher showed up with a robotic arm that allowed him to pitch at 180 miles an hour. Unfair, right? Same thing with this guy, he throws it instead of bowling it. So I don't care if he comes or not, it's his choice, we had guys in the team not go to Zimbabwe for personal beliefs, this guy has the right to choose as well. And really, it doesn't matter, Australia's going to beat everyone either way.
Back me up here Zin!

coclarkson

Reaction score
cricket? they make good bait they do. them and those wax worms. crappie love them and thems good eatin! yeehaaaww

endymion

Reaction score
I have no idea what a wax worm is, and for that I am eternally grateful. And what the hell is a CRAPPIE? I know what a CRAP is, but if you're eating that and calling it something cute, man that's just disturbing. And extremely unsanitary.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm with you Endy!!
Bottom line Aussies are to cricket what the American Dreamteam are to Basketball (almost).. :wink:
I feel for Muttiah though.. He cops that much shit here when he tours that its not funny.. I feel for the guy, he's the top wicket taker of all time but he will always be controversial because of his bowling action..

anfield1

Reaction score
endymion said:
Oh, you're all going to hell you heathen bastards! Yes, we have a Prime Minister. He's an idiot, but he's there. We do share a monarch with England, but while they in England love the royal family,

LMFAO :lol: :lol: Thanks for clearing that up! But please don't tar us all with the same brush where the royal family are concerned. I'd say it's about a 60/40 split in favour of the royals over here (I for one despise the scrounging leach bastards). Didn't Australia have a vote a couple of years ago to see if they wanted to keep our royal family? And didnt that vote show that the majority of your lot love them as well?

endymion

Reaction score
:cry: Yeah, too true. I just figure it was because of people still feeling grateful to England and the royals for throwing them out of England as convicts, and onto the greatest country on Earth. It's been 200 years, but we're still really thankful. 'Cause the French arrived on Australia three days after the English, and I sure as hell wouldn't want to be French!
So thanks to thee pommies! (maybe we'll let you win a game or two this year.... :D )

Potatoman

Where the Hell have you been?
Reaction score
I won't mention the Rugby then.......

:moon:

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Potatoman said:
I won't mention the Rugby then.......
:moon:
We wont mention the last soccer 'friendly' between us either then.. :wink: :twisted:
I'd actually be surprised if you guys (Poms) still knew what the 'Ashes' were.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

singhr

Reaction score
I'm indian with my background from Fiji. Played a bit of Cricket but haven't followed it for some time. It's actually a totally fun and challenging sport.