• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
We still are experiencing server and database issues after the five-day outage.
Our sysadmin is working on these problems.
We are sorry for the inconvenience. Hopefully all soon will be resolved.

iquiro

Reaction score
Thank you very much for your kind status update *. :beer:
(As well as all your tireless mainenance efforts, of course!)

*) Which has no doubt prevented countless suicides out of despair... :cry:

wernerblum1033

Reaction score
I had also the same problem, "404 Not Found" !

But at the moment, it works again. Now I don`t have any problems, thank God and the admins :))) !

Greetings,

Werner Blum from Germany

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Everything should be back to normal now. Post here if you encounter bugs or mistakes. Thank you!

sydbarrett

Reaction score
Phewwww!!!

Had trouble trying to log on the last day or so. I started panicking! To quote Colonel Walter E. Kurtz..."The horror...!" It made me realize how boring my life is! lol

Thanx to the Powers That Be for getting us back online.
:)

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Forum problems have been caused by Multiple (DDos) Distributed Denial of Service attacks.

In computing, a denial-of-service (DoS) or distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attack is an attempt to make a machine or network resource unavailable to its intended users.

This means that automated multiple requests for information are aimed at NCF, overwhelming it's servers so they cannot answer all requests for access therefore slowing it down completely until it comes to a halt.

Hopefully the attacks have been successfully stopped.

Last edited:

pervmann2000

Reaction score
Unfucking real...so slowwwwwwwwwwww

This board is ATM...it's no fun posting here atm...I know the board is or was under a dos attack...but that gotta be solved by now huh?

Zetaprime

Reaction score
Yall need to get DDOS protection from http://solveddos.com/

They have

3gb protection for $70
5gb protection for $100

Or you can try this service https://cloudlayar.com/ they have a free plan which gives you

Some DDOS protection
Firewall
50gb clean bandwidth

As of the 30th of November the board still seems to be under attack much of the day. At the moment it's OK. But they really need to do something about this or they might as well close down the forums and give up.

DJboutit

Reaction score
As of the 30th of November the board still seems to be under attack much of the day. At the moment it's OK. But they really need to do something about this or they might as well close down the forums and give up.

I agree if they are not willing to use either of those 2 services I suggested then they should close this forum. Go with the free plan and see if that helps it will not make the forum any worse

zetaprime1

Reaction score
Close the forum...? Really, guys? Cool yer jets, and settle down, the proper authorities are handling it.;)

I suspect they are trying to do something, but seeing how few posts were made today in the main pictures forum it looks like they have a way to go. Personally I had to re-register as a new user when my login stopped working, which suggests that there was damage to the user database.

DJboutit

Reaction score
I suspect they are trying to do something, but seeing how few posts were made today in the main pictures forum it looks like they have a way to go. Personally I had to re-register as a new user when my login stopped working, which suggests that there was damage to the user database.

Yesterday I could not login pass did not work got a new pass today I was able to login. Forum needs some type of protection go with that free plan I recommended

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Multiple (DDos) Distributed Denial of Service attacks continue on a random basis resulting in slow loading pages or Bad Gateway error messages. People smarter than me are working to resolve the problem. :computer:

woolfe99

Reaction score
Yeah it's been going on for months. I'm pretty close to not bothering to come here any more.

bigred685

Reaction score
Yeah it's been going on for months. I'm pretty close to not bothering to come here any more.

And I'm sure we'll all miss your 9 posts in nearly 5 years (just kidding... kinda). But as for myself, I think this forum is worth waiting for. Yes, it's been a frustrating month. But the reason we come here is because this is a celeb forum like no other. Easy to navigate, picture posts aren't weighed down by meaningless text posts and arguments over whether celebrity-x has implants or not... All I'm saying is give this forum some time to get back on track. And post more pictures!!