• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Since the link shortners are usually in the spam posts, removing the spam usually serves the job. I was interested in the censorship process because if it had worked as it was supposed to it would have added an extra layer of inconvenience. He would have had to keep creating new link shortners as well as new IDs etc.
Sadly it was not to be.
This guy has really worn out my patience and honestly the facility to keep his posts from ever reaching the board is the best possible outcome to end this war of attrition.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So.
We've been engaged in this process for several days. The spam thread is now bigger than most of the threads in the Celeb Picture section.
Is it impertinent to ask what this process is serving? What we have learned? how it is serving to combat this blight and get rid of it?
Honestly, I see no benefit to this, so I'd like to know why it's necessary to manually remove each post and ban in a separate process when OTB cleared all at a click. What more can anyone possibly learn that isn't already apparent in ten pages of repetitive shit?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hm.
I have Adblock extesion for firefox running and I find image-bugs fairly smooth with no problems. I've seen no complaints from anyone else either, and I was fielding them daily with Imagetwist.
What adblocker are you using?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I see. Thankyou.
But isn't it possible you'll just be shifting the spam problem to another section?
And can we now clear the spam thread and return to OTB?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
No problem with that.
But I already identified the source for most spam posts. He's not exactly a criminal genius and he works incredibly predictably. I can spot him just by the names he uses and the places he posts.
My immediate question is this. Is there a notice explaining to new members how to get access to the picture section?
My immediate concern is this. If all it takes is a few posts anywhere on the board to achieve senior status and give him access to pictures, all he'd have to do is post a couple of random nothings and job done. I mean, he already knows he's going to be banned and cleaned immediately anyway so what does he care? He's not doing this to make money, he's clearly just doing it to piss us off.
I'm not writing these things to be a trouble maker or naysayer. Rather I'm pointing out the obvious weaknesses in the plan.
Thinking as he does I'd go into Discussion or wherever open multiple windows and type a word into the quick reply box in each. Once they were posted I'd go to pictures and have at it. If he's organised, and given how many new IDS he creates he clearly is, he has all the threads bookmarked and his links sorted and ready to go.
I appreciate you're doing what you can in the environment we have, but at some point we may well need better tools. I thought he'd get bored and go away. Ten pages of spam in a week says we're dealing with a vindictive petty little shit with a small mind and a smaller life.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How about "Confirmed Members"
Sounds a bit like a Catholic penis, but what the hell.
BOC