• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

Vidman01

Reaction score
Gorgeous Gloria Guida is nude in Quella eta maliziosa, as is Anita Sanders. In 720p quality!
Download from my own server or from depositfiles. Enjoy!!

1280x720 / 2:57 / 87 mb:
http://www.nudeactresses.eu/free/gg720.rar
or
Dead Link Removed

rar pass: nudeactresses.org

Check out my site for a brandnew Sylvia Kristel tribute!
Much more tributes to come!

Last edited by a moderator:

Jony 07

Respected Member
Reaction score
Natasha Henstridge / The Whole Nine Yards / (US 2000)

duration 01:18 size 163 mkv 1920 x 1080
http://dfiles.eu/files/x2dahcvpm

Jony 07

Respected Member
Reaction score
Rosanna Arquette / The Whole Nine Yards / (US 2000)

duration 00:53 size 115 mkv 1920 x 1080
http://dfiles.eu/files/btr4bqel0

BlazerLady

Reaction score

Info:

Size: 44,2 MB | Name: Actress Gal Gadot Drives the F-TYPE in Pebble Beach - Jaguar USA | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:02:26 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Dead Link Removed

Info:

Size: 21,6 MB | Name: Fast & Furious (6_10) Movie CLIP - 20% Angel, 80% Devil (2009) HD | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:02:24 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Fast & Furious (6_10) Movie CLIP - 20% Angel, 80% Devil (2009) HD

Info:

Size: 39,6 MB | Name: Gal Gadot - Sexy - Lip Sync | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:02:48 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Gal Gadot - Sexy - Lip Sync

Info:

Size: 13,9 MB | Name: Gal Gadot Commercial | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:01:33 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Dead Link Removed

Info:

Size: 16,9 MB | Name: Gal Gadot - Interview Fast & Furious 6 | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:03:16 | Resolution: 640x360

00240x0032-05.png

Dead Link Removed

Info:

Size: 13,2 MB | Name: HUAWEI P8 MAKE IT POSSIBLE - GAL GADOT | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:00:52 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Dead Link Removed

Info:

Size: 29,6 MB | Name: Models TV - Castro's catalog shoot Winter 2011-12 - Gal Gadot | Extension: mp4 | Duration: 00:01:41 | Resolution: 1280x720

00240x0032-05.png

Dead Link Removed

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
To be perfectly blunt, I've been involved in internet fora for years. This idea that people will only trade images if there's a cash incentive isn't just specious, it's complete crap. I can point you to Yahoo groups wose traffic rivals ours. What's their motive? Have Yahoo suddenly started paying their membership? If so where the hell is my cheque?
Ultimately it comes down to what you want from the forum. If you want massive traffic simply remove restictions and say "anything that isn't spam is OK" IF you want quality from real enthusiasts then allow a standard to be set and remove the cash-whore motive.
It really is that simple.
BOC

If the desired direction is to have quantity of posts rather than quality of posts, then I think we're already too far down the rabbit hole for it to matter. :bah:

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Re imagetwist.
I advocated a moratorium to evaluate proposed changes and to be sure that any changes implemented were not just temp measures to shut us up in the short term.
I've had time to evaluate everything this person from Imagetwist promised. Initial changes were positive but short lived.
This post
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=923699&postcount=684
took me twenty minutes to evaluate with basic protections in place. The browser simply ground to a halt.
The only way to get speed was to remove all checks and blocks. There was a click to continue redirect on every new image opened. In addition to this there is still no gallery option which means you MUST open each new link individually instead of scrolling forward as you would with other hosts, and the host STILL renames images to random letters and numbers, making cataloguing time consuming and irritating.
All of these were issues the host swore blind he would deal with and weeks later nothing has changed.
Frankly, the soonest we can dump this miserable bunch of scheisters, the happier I'll be. All they do break their word, put my machine at risk, make my tasks here impossible, and waste my time.

And for reference I'll be forwarding this post to the imagetwist chap who contacted me in the first place.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bear in mind this is a guy who made all the promises in the world and banged on about how fast his processors are and how far advanced his servers are.Now suddenly server load is an issue.
You don't judge people by what they say but by what they do.
I gave him enough rope and he hung himself. Now for God's sake end this. This idiotic host is cheese-grating my nerps
BOC

blueoystercult said:
Garbage. Image file is embedded in frame. Click save as you get the image and file name. Even I with my rudimentary grasp of HTML and CSS kknow this. Other hosts have no problem with this. What you're doing has some other reason. Fine. But it's a pain in the arse and it's just one more reason to add the the rest.
As to the "continue to image" issue, I've just been clobbered by three different galleries all of which forced me to click every time I opened a new image and window. Every time. No matter how many times I clicked. Closed. Started again.
Call me a liar?
Fuck off
BOC

hp_imagetwist said:
blueoystercult said:
In Reply to your post #923728
Re imagetwist.
I advocated a moratorium to evaluate proposed changes and to be sure that any changes implemented were not just temp measures to shut us up in the short term.
I've had time to evaluate everything this person from Imagetwist promised. Initial changes were positive but short lived.
This post
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=923699&postcount=684
took me twenty minutes to evaluate with basic protections in place. The browser simply ground to a halt.
The only way to get speed was to remove all checks and blocks. There was a click to continue redirect on every new image opened. In addition to this there is still no gallery option which means you MUST open each new link individually instead of scrolling forward as you would with other hosts, and the host STILL renames images to random letters and numbers, making cataloguing time consuming and irritating.
All of these were issues the host swore blind he would deal with and weeks later nothing has changed.
Frankly, the soonest we can dump this miserable bunch of scheisters, the happier I'll be. All they do break their word, put my machine at risk, make my tasks here impossible, and waste my time.

And for reference I'll be forwarding this post to the imagetwist chap who contacted me in the first place.
BOC

I am not able to see this 923728 post.

With gallery if you mean "next next" thing, like images are interlinked. Sorry that cannot be done, since we removed it 2-3 years ago cause it put alot of load on database.

2) We don't show "continue to image" everytime you open a link, Once you click it that script hide for next 24 hours. Its javascript and it works on the basis of cookie.

3) About the image renaming, that seems easy but its hard task to do but i had a chat with my coder but he don't know how to track images if he change name of image.

In easy language: Image is assigned a unique name through which it can be tracked, searched etc, That's the reason when someone download it its downloaded via that unique code. .

Cause there can be millions of image with name with lets say "screenshot.jpg"

Thanks.

And yes I have remained on my words, I have stayed with a cam promotion (revshare) instead of network codes of adsterra which i was running from past view months loosing $5000-6000 per month cause i promoted and it was compromising the quality. And i have no wish to go back to that network codes.

I already told you i cannot afford to remove "continue to image" as of now since i don't have any buyer of IM ad.

I said i will work on file rename issue, we did too but only solution he found was code-name.jpg for now. He was not able to find a solution for only name.jpg while downloading.

Gallery - We have it but we don't interlink images, That can't be done cause it put load on database.

Rest all the advertisement are visible once in 24 hours, If anyone say they are visible multiple times, He is lying.