• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dillon said:
Matt hasn't show up at Raw yet.Lita is no angel and Matt knew this before he started dating her.Both Matt and Jeff have dated wink wink Lita.She was a wrestling rat in Mexico.That means she hang out with alot of wrestlers.It was also said in ECW.Alot of the wrestlers dated Lita.Trust me if I know this Matt knows this.I don't have a beef with Lita but Matt is a really nice guy.Lita and Edge should have known better.Lita and Edge may still be together.
Bottom line, Wrestling chicks are loose as! Similar sorta shit happenied with Miss Elizabeth (RIP) didn't it?? I mean she was with Macho Man and then hooked up with Lex Luger (in real life).. Debra did something similar (From Steve Mongo McMichael to Stone Cold Steve Austin).. Stacy Keibler's been with David Flair and Test..

Edge wont get discarded, he's almost a main eventer at the moment so the WWE will most certainly want to cash in on his popularity...

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
there was a brief Jarret fling (between her WCW/WWE appearances) for Debra IIRC as well...

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
..And there was the Chris Benoit vs Kevin Sullivan Feud with "Woman" in the middle.. I believe Benoit is still married to her..

cripplersucka

Reaction score
The Larger issue in all of this is that we need to see Kane in a ladder match at mania!!!!

5 good workers and Kane. I hope he gets ignited by his pyro before he can ruin the match.

By the way, anyone know where rhyno is? May be on SD i don't watch that show though.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cripplersucka said:
The Larger issue in all of this is that we need to see Kane in a ladder match at mania!!!!

5 good workers and Kane. I hope he gets ignited by his pyro before he can ruin the match.

By the way, anyone know where rhyno is? May be on SD i don't watch that show though.
Who's Rhyno??? Honestly its been that long since I've seen him in anything.. Must've pissed management of something severe... On to other news and Matt Hardy was given the night off Raw because it was felt that would good as both Edge and Lita had promos to cut.. Batista laid the smack down on Ric Flair and took HHH's sledgehammer off him when he tried to hit him.. I dunno but I'm starting to think they've overkilled batista as a monster.. I mean in the last couple of weeks he's killed the tag champs in a handicap match and brutalised Ric Flair (14 time champion) and it looks like he's gonna go through HHH like he's nothing... So where to after that?? His domination can't be good in the long run for creating interesting feuds..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Rhyno was big.....for about 3 minutes. Then he started feuding with La Resistance and his career seemed to die a long & painful death....hasn't been seen by me since...

Spastic Camel

Reaction score
Anyone else heard the rumour that Orton will go to Smackdown? and may be pulled from Wrestlemania? - Due partly to the rumour he alledgedly harrasses the divas backstage.
I could be way off the mark, as the hearsay came from another website (not as good as this one)

Dillon, you might know - you seem to have inside knowledge almost.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well he did call out The Undertaker to have a match at Wrestlemania.. I guess it would only help the storyline if he did switch or atleast do a few cross show appearances..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I heard he'd be switching after wrestlemania in the rumored draft....but the being pulled from 'Mania bit's new....

Dillon

Reaction score
Matt is going to Smackdown.Matt at this time doesn't have a WM match.So he willn't be at WM.The problem with Edge or Lita getting in trouble is Steph is running the WWE.Vince is in a wheelchair at home.Steph starting dating HHH when he was living with Chyna.It would be hard for her to make a big deal about the Lita and Edge being together.I haven't heard anything about Randy being pulled from WM.Randy really like Amy Weber but she didn't like him.Randy was always trying to get her to go out with him.I think that is why the WWE want Stacey to work with Randy.

Dillon

Reaction score
The WWE will sign Psicosis and Super Crazy.The WWE is interested in Juetund Guerrera.Randy wants to stay a good guy but the WWE wants him to go to Smackdown.Turn heel and feud with John Cena.That's the rumor of the day.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Dillon said:
The WWE will sign Psicosis and Super Crazy.The WWE is interested in Juetund Guerrera.Randy wants to stay a good guy but the WWE wants him to go to Smackdown.Turn heel and feud with John Cena.That's the rumor of the day.
Juventud's a drug fucked dumbo!! In the WCW days when they toured Oz, the day after their event in Brisbane the fucker was running around semi naked at his hotel fucked off his nut... Not to sure why WWE are signing more cruiserweights.. They aren't really maximizing the usage of the one's they've already got.. hmmmm..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
They're probably just bored, and can't think of anything better to do. Which would explain all the weak gimmicks we've seen lately as well....

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
They are probably signing more cruiserweights because they are going to have Velocity revolve around the cruiserweights.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Wouldn't moving the cruisers to Velocity pretty much kill the Smackdown roster?

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Maybe they're gonna turn Velocity into a kind of X-Division (TNA) Spin off???

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Could be neat, if done right...but with the bulk of the Smackdown roster being cruisers (or guys they don't use very much), I'd think it'd be a hard hill to climb for SD without 'em being spotlighted...

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Orton was pulled from the tour following wrestlemania 21, Mainly house shows and the off air stuff. He will still appear at WM21.... As for him going to smackdown to fued with cena, it wouldnt be so bad considering the company has been using thier faces as thier selling point or thier shows...

Signing juvetud would be a mistake... hes been a joke drug wise

Dillon

Reaction score
Raw is going back to the USA channel.Some of the top people in the WWE are not happy with Shane.Shane has not stepped up.Vince is gone and Vince at one time want Shane to be the one that took over when he left the WWE.Vince didn't want Steph in the wrestling world.He thinks the wrestling world is to up and down.So both Shane and Steph had to go to school.Before getting into the WWE.Now it looks like Steph wants to be in the wrestling world.Well Shane isn't to happy about the wrestling world.Right now.Steph has got alot better with letting some people help her.Like JR,HHH,John Laureaitis and Kevin Dunn have step up big to help.

Last edited: