• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Real or Fake?

JR Quilcon

Reaction score
OK I've a few questionable pics. Dunno if they're fake or real!

First: Sara Gilbert. She was around 19 when I downloaded this, lo these many years ago. If it's a fake I think they did a fine job with the hair
Second: Winona Ryder. My first post and it was thrown in Jihad as a fake. I tend to think it's not, 'cause I also saw a pic lookin' like it was taken a couple seconds later of her fixing her dress. (didn't save that one- more's the pity!)
Third: Also Winona Ryder...don't know either way!

OK folks, what do YOU think!

JR Quilcon

JR Quilcon

Reaction score
Well, dayum! They're a lot more sophisticated n'I ever dreamed!

Phooey!

pharoahegypt

Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the girl in the first image of post 1 is actually Melissa Gilbert?? and is a real pic..... I stand to be corrected.

JR Quilcon

Reaction score
OK, A Couple more...

First:Christina Applegate, I tend to think it's a fake, but am not certain as it was labeled 'authentic' and sometimes the internet is even true! :p

Second: Courtney Love. I heard she was doin' some weird shit before fame & fortune made things even weirder, so I just don't know!

Last edited by a moderator:

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
If I recall correctly, the girl in the first image of post 1 is actually Melissa Gilbert?? and is a real pic..... I stand to be corrected.

sorry to bust your bubble but its not melisa gilbert

she only got toples one time in a move called sylvester and it was a r@p3 scene

army1959

Respected Member
Respected Member
Reaction score
OK, A Couple more...

First:Christina Applegate, I tend to think it's a fake, but am not certain as it was labeled 'authentic' and sometimes the internet is even true! :p

Second: Courtney Love. I heard she was doin' some weird shit before fame & fortune made things even weirder, so I just don't know!

if you do google image search you will find that they are fake photos

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The best way to spot fakes, is not based on the pictures themselves, but based on the person.

Just consider whether you believe that the person in question would pose nude or not. I know sometimes we take it for granted that so many celebs pose nude at some point in their life, but many don't.

Quite often, it comes down to how dumb or how desperate the person is. The more intelligent and/or more famous someone is, the less likely they are to pose nude (because they don't feel they have to)

Even if they have had a nude scene in a movie, doesn't necessarily mean they will ever do a nude photo shoot (example: Kate Beckinsale)

JR Quilcon

Reaction score
The best way to spot fakes, is not based on the pictures themselves, but based on the person.

This is so true!

The Courtney Love pic, for example, I believe is real 'cause she has a couple other B&D pics verified real.

Most difficult for me are the 'wardrobe malfunction' kind- 'specially if the woman involved has often been photographed in skimpy outfits.

Within the last 10 years or so, one can determine if a contemporary pic is real 'cause any genuine nip-slip is instantly known about. Not so with ones from earlier periods, tho!

OTOH, we have the occasional 'accidental post" selfie pic nowadays, which tends to compensate for things...

:)