• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

DVD+R disc's for music?

C

cmfriend

Can i use DVD+R blank disc to burm music for use in my car CD player?

icarus2

Reaction score
the burn will work depending on what software you have, but its a DVD so the car CD player may not recognise the format of the disc. your better off with a standard CD as with some players & drives dont accept certain discs.

C

cmfriend

the burn will work depending on what software you have, but its a DVD so the car CD player may not recognise the format of the disc. your better off with a standard CD as with some players & drives dont accept certain discs.

Thanks, To be safe i'll do what you reccomended.

icarus2

Reaction score
also on a second note cmfreind, check your player brand online to see if the player accepts +/- R & RW discs as again as with the format i explaind with the dvd's, it may not accept the disk and just read it as "no disk" or something.

RTechnik

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There was one DVD-audio format but my Nero 8 no longer show it (it was in 6.6 version I think) It was considered as next level of audio CD but never got up when mp3 became widely supported. You can try make dvd audio if your player supports it