• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Greasemonkey issue

i wonder if someone might advise please?
After a browser dump i had to reinstal Firefox. I re-installed add-ons including Greasemonkey, then followed the links below to add the scripts. The only problem is those scripts do not seem to install. I'm probably missing something blazingly obvious but i just don't see it.
If someone could point out where I'm going wrong I'd appreciate it. It's not the be-all but it's a handy tool to have.
Cheers
BOC

For Firefox install Greasemonkey
after installing firefox needs restart.

For Chrome install Tampermonkey

then install these scripts:

Show Just Image 3, Image Host Checker - NudeCelebForum.com, W.A.R. Links Checker Customized and VBCleanUP.

All scripts available here.

I suggest adjusting your add-on setting to allow for automatic updates as some of the scripts frequently are revised and improved.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
addendum

I managed to restore the script by copying data from an old profile folder into the new one, but I'd still like to know why clicking on the install button failed to install the new scripts
Cheers
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Open to Question - [do not remove this thread]

Addendum
Trying this one last time.
Some of these are obvious dumps. Some are obvious approvals. Most are part of the conflicted morass.
The point here is to form a baseline we can all agree on and to which we can all refer. Also, it means that when one of use approves/removes a post that conflicts or we don't agree on we have a frame of reference the others can bring to our attention wihout rancour.
In addition to this, by creating a frame of reference new moderators have something to look at to help them understand.
To make it simple we'll create a simple vote system to be added to each post by the edit function.
Approve = :)
Remove = :(
Unsure/discuss = :question:

So if it's one I approve I edit the post and add
BOC
:)
You do the same underneath then when we have all three, the consensus is reached and we copy the post back to its original thread and remove our edits, restoring it to its original state, now checked an approved. If we all agree it should be dumped we just leave it where it is as future reference.
In the event of a tie we discuss the merits and take a reasonable consensus from there.
Of course if you have a better idea, would rather things remained as they are, or if you think this whole thing is an excercise in pissing in the wind do please speak up.
There's little more annoying than working hard and being ignored.
BOC

--------------------------------------------------------

The idea behind this is to try out the original idea of a sticky, but without the sticky. For the first little while what i propose is that we discuss the posts moved here and if we decide to approve them we copy rather than move them back to their original thread, and the copy left behind is marked with a thumbs up. If we decide against then the post is just left alone but marked with a thumbs down. That way within a few weeks we'll build up a frame of reference so we can look back and say "this is like that and we approved/did not approve that therefore..."
If all picture moderators use this frame of reference we'll have fewer contradictory decisions in the future.
Oh. If you're wondering about the pictures that would probably be approved by most of us, by shifting all those images that skirt borderline we'll be able to create a baseline standard as a foundation to build on
Cheers
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Warning for gesd23: Posted Prohibited Content

User: gesd23
Infraction: Posted Prohibited Content

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been warned

Message to User:
05c. Do NOT post duplicates of images already posted or fully clothed images or head-shots; images must have 'sex-appeal'

I'm not normally one to beat people on the head with the rulebook but three concrrent posts that contain nothing but fully clothed and headshots but this one takes the cake.
The only way this has sex appeal is if you are into goofy pregnant Aussies swathed in sacks.
Baffling
bOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
L'Officiel Singapore

Ph Jack Waterlot
She seems to have been around for so long it's easy to forget that she's only 22.

As ever the snxs gallery is complete and contains images not permitted by the rules of tis forum

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Elle Hungary -October 2015

Ph Krisztián Éder

As usual the gallery contains the complete collection of images many of which are not permitted by the rules of this forum. They include one which is (IMO) a piece of photographic art and one of the most perfect images I've seen in some time.
I'll let you figure out which.
BOC

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I would venture to suggest it is see through to the flesh coloured satin bodice panels that actually make the dress.
Honestly. for people who spend alot of time studying women in couture, sme posters know fuck all about women or clothing.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Which, if you think about it, is a really stupid title. Of course she has skin. She hasn't been peeled. She's just not showing any of it.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for Kentucky: Posted Prohibited Content

User: Kentucky
Infraction: Posted Prohibited Content

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
These photos are from the August 2015 issue of Glamour Magazine. Ariel Winter was 17 years old when they were taken.
Not double-checking material of someone who has only recently trned 18 is judt idiotic.
BOC

Original Post:
Glamour magazine

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bettina Rheims ps

It's surprising, given her popularity, that so many of her shoots have vanished from the digisphere or are available so small and altered as to be near worthless. This shoot by Bettina Rheims is one such. From 2007 for Elle I believe, but don't quote me on that. These are the largest and best I've found, but some idiot has still dumped a ton of digital noise on them to try to imitate high ISO grain (Subtle hint fellas IT NEVER FUCKING WORKS. IF YOU WANT A FILM EFFECT, USE FILM!)
If I ever find better versions I'll put them up.

Always select "Original" as the image size preference
BOC

Imgbox Gallery

Last edited: