• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Can't register to ** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.net

sfspccc

Reaction score
Anybody? I pick the plan I want, how I want to pay, give them my email (have tried two different ones) and waited...nothing. Tried again, after several hours, and tried verify by phone... still nothing!

jobrien

Reaction score
I have them text me the pin number but don't exit the site while waiting for the text. took a couple times to figure that out.

jobrien

Reaction score
When the page first opens asking you to put in a pin number, you have to leave that page open until they send you a pin number. Sometimes it takes a couple minutes for them to send you one. you can't leave that page after you 1st request a pin. I know it is a pain.

icarus2

Reaction score
probably becouse its a scam....never entertain paysites unless you trust them or any site that practically begs you to pay for it, and ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** is something i wouldnt trust.
bet the fuckers take a runner with your money, leaving you with a dead number thing ??

jobrien

Reaction score
I haven't had an issue with them. I like them better than DepositFiles. Speed with them has been consistent and they don't do the automatic charging every month so there are no hoops to jump through to end a subscription. with having a satellite internet connection most of the hosting sites won't let me free down load for a lot of reasons so i have to subscribe to one and so far ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** has been the best.

sfspccc

Reaction score
Well, like I said I never receive a pin number. One page has a field for an email address and a button "purchase". Next page. pre-verification, has fields for country and telephone number and choice for sms or phone verification. Can't get past this page. Choose country and tried both verification choices with both home and cell numbers, with and without the 1, with and without dashes and spaces, and all I get is a drop down saying my number is invalid.