• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I am genuinely grateful for ALL reports. I catch alot within minutes of it going up but a few slip by for an hour or so if there are several posts to a thread in short order. TBH I can spot most of the spammers by their new names and the subjects they post to now.
To answer nookies' questions, every time I ban one of these people their IP is also banned. We also add all link shortners and referrers to an auto censor which stops them from working.
Now here's the problem.
Every time they rejoin it's with a new ID and IP [probably a VPN or TOR] and they use new link shortner or referrers to get past our censors. So it becomes a war of attrition. They post, I ban and clear. They post again, I do it again. It has gone that way, sometimes dozens of posts in batches at a time, sometimes these batch posts come within a few minutes of each other, for almost two months. After the twentieth time patience becomes a little thin.
But here's the thing.
If no one clicks on their links and those links are deleted in short order they get nothing and they'll go away. I'm doing my best but I need the forum members to follow the basic precautions.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Don't worry about it. New day, fresh start
Welcome back
BOC

BOC, i understand now why you messaged me and banned me for a while, just like to apologise as I took your message in the wrong way and replied flippantly but it was all something new to me. I will also now try to help by reporting these things and being more careful. Thanks for your hard work and time consuming efforts.

Last edited:

ilonkin

Reaction score
Hannah Davis - DIRECTV Commercials (2015) | HD 1080p not the converted videos for weight gain more than 100 MB in order to get more money

00:02:55 - 1920x1080 - 50.2 MB - MKV/X264

http://www118.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/qwJfLOfw/file.html

Hannah Davis - Health Magazine (2016) "Sexy/Hot" | HD 1080p not the converted videos for weight gain more than 100 MB in order to get more money

00:01:32 - 1920x1080 - 22.7 MB - MKV/X264

http://www33.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/N8Ix6xOp/file.html

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for uNcloned: Thanking the spammers

User: uNcloned
Infraction: Thanking the spammers

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
congratulations.
You thanked the spammer. Despite my constant requests, pleas and beratements you gave acknowledgement of the same spammer's efforts to disrupt this forum and in all likelihood infect users' machines with spyware, malware and other nasties. What is worse, you did so just a few posts following a direct warning that INCLUDED THE IMAGES BEING USED and a request to ignore the spammers posts.
I'm sick of fighting this battle on two fronts and being undermined by idiots from our membership.
Since you have just one the BOC Award for Rocket Scientist of the Day I have great pleasure in presenting you with your prize.
An infraction.
Keep going and you'll follow the spammers you thank out of the door.
BOC

In Reply to your post #948751
Bella Thorne slips a partial nip in a snapchat

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
You say that, but it's not as though I haven't brought it up.
I have been told in no uncertain terms by Admin that this forum does not have the facility to place new members on moderated posts and that it would be too expensive and time consuming [ie disruptive to the forum] to change the coding by writing and installing a new script then working out the bugs. I must accept that and then do what I can as I can with the facility available to me.

I've been reporting as many as I see. A number of forum hosts (even free ones) have features that disallow new members to post links for set time period or until they've reached a certain post count. Others also disallow members to join with the nonsense names like spammers usually do. blueoystercult already the people running this place don't have the coding facility but I'm sure those mods will be available on some source forum out there and it should be as easy as installing them to the forum directory.

Saying that, I'm sure it'd only take spammers a day or 2 to get around it and continue doing their thing.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well if you feel you know or can do more than I or you have a better suggestion than any I have offered them, why don't you take it up with Board Admin yourself?
BOC

I thought it would have been fast and simple but I don't run the forum or know the system it uses. Shame it isn't an option as it would have made life much easier for you, keep up the good work you're doing anyway.