• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
That's a shame on both counts, that you were meat with accusation instead of discussion, and that you are taking your leave.
BOC

I am upset that one of your moderators accused me of deliberately posting premium links at the other board. Therefore I retire from posting and moderating effective immediately. Farewell and thanks for the opportunity.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I think what he's saying is, try having a quiet word rather than making it official. If something has gone wrong with his link let him know and he'll simply put it right. No harm done.
BOC

^^

If you think you are better than others only because youre VIP or mod on various boards and because of that you should be unpunished and/or untouchable you are very wrong.... You know, still are on this planet people for whose all users are equal with no exception !!

Farewell.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Exactly right. This is all getting blown out of proportion. Chalk it up to a series of misuderstandings we can all learn from, take a breath and carry on with no hard feelings.
That would seem to be best. Wouldn't you agree?
BOC

Moderators are human, we make mistakes. True, a message would have been more appropriate than a warning. I have made far worse decisions on bad days and certainly gave undeserved infractions due to faulty script readings. I have been cursed at, abused, disrespected and banned at other forums, but didn't take it personally. Regardless, LiCeK reversed the warning at my request; that should have been the end of this matter.

Please don't take LiCeK's warning personally; his intent was not malicious. Your contributions as a moderator and as a poster have been outstanding, but more valuable to me has been your friendship and fellowship. Step away for a short time and see if you can find it in your heart to forgive an unintended disrespect.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
On a side note the proverb has nothing to do with cowardice at all. It is derived from two often reworked Biblical quotations
"I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal." which became Shakespeare's "Empty vessels make most noise"; and Solomon's "Even a fool, when he holds his peace, is counted wise: and he that shuts his lips is esteemed a man of understanding." which became reworked by many from Voltaire to
Twain as variations on "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than speak and remove all doubt." most usuually attributed to Abe Lincoln.
In this instance remaining silent wouldn't have helped anyone But nor has this escalation which is out of all proportion. Quiet words all round would have been far better and more amicable. This isn't about status. It's about trusting that some members and most moderators wouldn't deliberately break such a rule so a brief discussion would set all aright with no fuss.
We don't want to lose anyone and we don't want bad feeling. Do we?
As LarryO wrote, we're human and we make mistakes. Would it not therefore be better for all sides to be honest with themselves at least about where they might have handled things better? Is there really a need for us to lose a valued moderator over this?
BOC

You have quoted an archaic proverb that holds no relevance in this day and age.
Silence is synonymous with cowardice.
In fact, I would consider silence as an admission of guilt or defeat and you have proven just that.
It is okay to have differing opinions but being passive or silent about an important topic of discussion doesn't accomplish anything. It does not make you the victor in a debate and it certainly does not make you right.

That said, I am pretty sure that LarryO appreciates your help even if it's at the expense of my departure and I hope you will continue to do that.

Peace out.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I see the odd post and gallery hosted on SNXS, but most like me have migrated.
I agree wholeheartedly with the bitchlsapping. I'll hold your coat if you the hold mine. They were my host of choice for ages. It's taking me forever to locate and replace images and galleries. I've forgotten most of what I posted over time so...
I wouldn't have been so bothered if they'd had the courtesy to respond, eve with a copy/paste form letter, or a link to a web page announcement. But it was tumbleweek.
Thankyou SNXS for fucking up years of effort with not one word as to why.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hurricane moved a little East so I only got 50mph wind and some rain. No damage and no loss of power. :banana:

Many in the US were lucky. many more in the Carribean sadly were not.
Glad you're OK.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Well. So much for trying to break the ice with a bit of pointless geeral kowledge.
I have heard reports about PS and know a couple of members but I don't like the sound of the atmosphere so I never joined.
For me infractions are a hard necessity but only when someone ignores instruction or warning, or they do something utterly ridiculous. Generally I find a quiet word works well and politeness goes a long way. Until it's time not to be polite.
It sounds like you and LiCek see things a little differently and a coversation is in order. I appreciate that you may never see fully eye to eye, and are unlikely to become friends. However if we can start from a point that mistakes have been made on both sides and that there are better ways to deal with fellow moderators than has been done here, we might be on our way to calling a truce? We might also be on our way to finding better way of dealing with our peers?
As a wise man once said "it's only the internet"
BOC

My main point is that the proverb is ancient and irrelevant. I just made up all that other shit.

In Reply to your post #978196

It is what it is. I believe I provided an accurate description of what happened and I don't regret it.
I admit I may have overreacted but I did so because this is not an isolated incident and I would like to see some change.

Moderators at planetsuzy have a tendency to throw the rule book at senior members for minor infractions and you want to know what usually happens? It starts with an argument. No one admits fault. Then the member leaves. True story.

I have seen many senior members leave because of silly reasons... Seven churches, lechecova just to name a few.
I was told Seven churches left because some rookie moderator gave him an infraction for hotlinking animated gifs.
How crazy is that? Yes in theory he broke one of the zillion rules that nobody ever reads but does that really matter?
At the end of the day, we lost a valuable member and the sports section has never been the same since then.
It is a shame because it is clear to me that they have not changed their ways even after all these incidents.

In Reply to your post #978031

Thanks for your kind words. I really appreciate it. There is no need to forgive because there was no apology and I don't expect any. However I am willing to forget this ever happened and move on as long as LiCeK does not interfere with my work.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Be nice to think so. Sadly none of my galleries have ever re-materialised.
I'll revisit at the end of the year, which is three more months for them to work out their bugs.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Every gallery I had with SNXS is gone. Nothing survived.
If others got away with it then they are lucky.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Be careful of condemning everyone without better proof. They may all be logged into the same node of TOR.
BOC