• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
By current standards the first and last qualify on sideboob quotient (and no I don't believe I just wrote that) but I dumped the middle one because she's covered in that black sack
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Taking the fucking piss

blueoystercult said:
By that stadard I could mess with every single social media post you make to marginally clean up the images and correct exposure and grain and repost them as "slightly edited"
But that would be entirely disrespectful. Wouldn't it?
BOC

ogar1 said:
blueoystercult said:
Dear ogar1,

You have received an infraction at Nude Celeb Forum.

Reason: Posted Duplicates
-------
Cropping a shot and calling it "slightly edited" doesn't change its status as a duplicate.
BOC
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://new.nudecelebforum.com/index.php?posts/894853/
slightly edited

All the best,
Nude Celeb Forum

It is edited, just look at her chest and clothes. It's not darkened too much, but enough to make chest more visible. That's my opinion, but I respect Yours as well.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for DukeOfLove: Posted Duplicates

User: DukeOfLove
Infraction: Posted Duplicates

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Duplicates of all immediately previous posts.
You either couldn't be arsed to scroll back through three posts or you thought we are all too stupid to notice the cropping of thumbnails or would somehow think them all dfferent shots.
That alone is worth more than one point to my mind.
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I am flattered and suitably abashed.
I would like to thank my mother, for having me, my agent and manager, my dog for keeping my feet warm during long and tedious hours wading through social media detritus, and especially my goldfish, for his unerring example of the mentality and memory of the standard Forum Poster.
Most of all I would like to thank those Forum Posters, who continue to provide us all with challenges to be met and overcome.
I thank you all.
BOC

(PS. Does this mean I get a pay rise and groupies?)

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Hi
I just saw this. Would you mind reversing it please? I was in the middle of discussing posting and coaching him through things when you made this decision. We hadn't gotten on to image size etc yet, but in any case that wasn't why his initial post was removed. He basically upended his entire collection into one post and we have been PMing ever since as he's been working to get a handle on things.
The lad's trying. Let's give him a little time and help and see what happens please?
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for gogons: Posted Duplicates

User: gogons
Infraction: Posted Duplicates

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
These are not "adds". They are piss poor crop and blow up duplicates and this is the second such batch of the same post tonight.
Someone got there first with good quality images. Get over it. This duplication and alteration process is bloody disrespectful of other members and it stops here.
BOC

Original Post:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We've just been spitballing ideas, not really coming up with anything hard and fast. The notion of back cleaning was not a decision or even a suggestion but a query. TBH older posts are slowly eliminating themselves. Links are breaking and posters are either inactive now and not responding to PMs or they simply don't have the images any longer.
As to the images above, these represent the quandry.
The Alba set were approved because they were in line with many current posts being approved. It's tough to delete this set when that set has been approved. As muc as failing standards, a huge bugbear is inconsistecy.I probably would have approved the Anderson shot o the basis that it's a decent quality shot of an excellent body shape. Making Pamela Anderson not look minging is a bit of a feat. Then again I would have approved the Bellucci set. The shots again were reasonable, her dress was fatastically tight and her body shape perfect, but you deleted those.
So we're back to horses and zebras and best judgement in the moment.
BOC