• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

General Cleaning

Which part of Pamela David u most like?

• Boobs

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Butt

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Pussy

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Navel

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
Bond Girls

OK, I didn't know where the heck to put this so Jihad if necessary.

These three photos are apparently from the new Vanity Fair and show 19 of the "Bond Girls"; from Ursula Andress to Denise Richards. From a historical perspective, I just thought they were interesting as I've drooled over most of them at one time or another. Most of them still look pretty darn good, especially Jill St. John. What a pair of legs! Kristina Wayborn isn't too bad either, I'd totally forgotten about her.

Loomis

Reaction score
Bond Girls - cleaned

It's an older photoshoot...

-----

Vanity Fair's Bond Girls issue
0600 GMT October 3, 1999

LOS ANGELES - 007 NEWS contributing editor Greg Bechtlof has confirmed exclusive details about the photoshoot of the Bond girls in an upcoming Vanity Fair issue.

Greg managed to ask famous Bond girl Maud Adams (Octopussy) a few questions about the shoot.

Maud Adams confirmed that Annie Leibovitz, perhaps one of the most sought-after celebrity photographer in the world, shot the photos in two sessions -- one in Los Angeles and in New York.

Maud Adams appeared in the LA shoot with Ursula Andress, Jane Seymour, Lana Wood and another actress. Vanity Fair will merge the two shoots into one. Current Bond babe Denise Richards, who plays a nuclear weapons expert in The World Is Not Enough will be on the cover according to an earlier USA Today report.

-----

But is a good idea to open a new thread anyway. Greetings...

B

BeamerGirl

Some production stills and shot MR & MRS SMITH premiere

Angelina looks great :beer:

B

BeamerGirl

Some Kate

What is Orlando's problem? Even day off, Kate is killer. And day on, well.