• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Jihad, why?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I remember now. That was back when I actually watched SNL haha. That was a good skit, I almost fell off the couch laughing

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cman said:
I would just like to thank all the people that agree with me and are in favor of strict moderation. It lets me know that I'm not completely insane LOL.......
I too agree with strict moderation, but sometimes I wish that member-moderation was permitted. It often is difficult repressing that urge.

Please note however, not being completely insane is not the same as being sane..... don't take my endorsement of your rules as grounds for neglecting to take all prescribed medications in a timely manner. :lol:

Thanks again for this forum and all your efforts. :banana:

jacobstraw

Noob
Reaction score
I have never posted anything before but I must say that this is the greatest forum I have seen in a long time. I would hate to see it shut down. I dont really understand why some people completely disregard the rules of the forum, but dont let these losers bother you. I love this forum and look forward to it everyday. Great job to all the posters and many thanks to the people who have made this forum possible!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
heh, i'm not actually going to shut it down. i was just really pissed when i made this thread. normally i am pretty calm and don't get too bent out of shape, but after running this place for a few years, it gets to you after a while.

pimp-slap-proof

Reaction score
Good to hear, props to the exp0sed administration.....

ha whats wrong with my nickname i found it to be clever?

Da' Pimp

Forum O.G.
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
pimp-slap-proof said:
ha whats wrong with my nickname i found it to be clever?
You havent researched the Forum enough.

Last edited:

RISC

Reaction score
i86112960189071141116441.gif

Hoxdude1000

Reaction score
Pimp Slap me .....please!!!!!!!! LOL

Anyway, glad to hear the forum will stay open, I haven't posted in a while due to the quality of whats gettin posted, gets hard to find decent NSFW celeb pics, as to be honest all the glam shots bore me :)

The problem is there is never a simple solution to this problem, we have tried many over at Hoxdude's, and all have failed, or has been seen as being single minded and self important.

The dickheads will keep coming and the noobs will continue to disregard the rules, some may even read em and still fuck it up.

The fact remains that this is one of the best Celeb forums I have ever been to and I'm happy to be a part of it Cman.

:) Cheers to Cman and all his Mods, they do a great Job of keeping this place Bullshit free!!!!

aximilian

Reaction score
Cman said:
The problem is that I'm not American :lol:

If I was was Da Pimp, everything would be easy and I would just ban everyone that pissed me off. But I'm not, I'm the sissy Canadian, so I actually care about other people lol.

I try to save banning as a last resort, which is where all my stress comes from.

Neither am I :confused:
I'm Australian.

ntrdam6

Reaction score
Cman I just read the new sticky and got lost after the 1st word "DON'T".

Just Kidding Don't ban me yet.

I'm sorry for my 1st post back last year when I 1st found this site, drunk, and made some dumbass comment. Since then I've learned to keep my mouth shut. You have a great forum, I would suggest not banning after the 1st time but snap there fingers from there puny little hands after 2nd offense. Saving the tips then planting there finger prints after committing some heinous crime. Just a suggestion.

jf1734

Reaction score
Maybe I missed this, but no one has mentioned another big problem which is people posting 50 pics of the same celeb in the same dress in basically the same pose. If you're gay enough to want to see that you shouldn't be in here...
Though I'm not sure how much someone who actually posts pics should be penalized.
The main annoyance as has been stated before is comments with out pics and with major grammatical mistakes.
My vote is 3 day ban on first mistake and perma ban after that. Though I'm sure my vote doesn't count for much.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
we've talked about that before and i will agree that its preferred if someone doesn't post 100 of the same picture. basically, there are a lot of issues that could be raised, but only so many that can be fixed at once, so you have to prioritize.

we need to tackle the largest problems first and afterwards we can get to the lesser problems. i would consider that to be a lesser problem because its not so much a bad thing, but just an exageration of a good thing

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I didn't move your thread, but would have. The topic is "Lesbian Girls!! Super Hot!! (Daily Update)", many pictures violate NudeCelebForums's prohibition against hardcore conent. We don't accept content showing the insertion of dildos and we do not accept pictures or videos of amateurs.

Other adult forums will be happy to have your thread; but sorry, it is not for us.

btw - hotlinkimages is a terrible host and might soon be banned anyway.

EvolutionSelene

The Resident Lady of Leisure
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There's also the no-baby-arm(it's what they call penis here) rule they have here which I saw in those posts.

mbblue27

Tim Sanchez
Reaction score
This is good information, can't wait for the changes :mrgreen:;)

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
so fucking banned.

welcome to 2 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.