• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

coclarkson

Reaction score
pre season polls don't mean shit. i don't think teams should be ranked until the 3rd or 4th game. how many times does the pre season #1 team win the championship? not to often. I remember a couple of years ago, the sporting news had Auburn as #1 and then auburn lost 3 or 4 games that year. When Ohio St. won the title, they started out the year ranked #16th. Gonja: UM will lose sept 11 at Notre Dame. I guarentee it!!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
The road to the National Championship starts tommorow for Michigan.
I know where coclarkson stands, but does anyone else want to share they thoughts on the already kicked-off season? I was not real impressed with USC vs. Va Tech last week. The Media is hopping on OU's bandwagon already. So what's up?
Go Blue!

coclarkson

Reaction score
great game vs. TCU and Northwestern last night. double ot with TCU winninng by a field goal. Gonja, UM is lucky that Big Ben is playing in Pittsburgh now, but i'm sticking to my upset special of ND over UM.

a173.jpg
a140.jpg

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Michigan rolled today as expected, 43-10. Chad Henne made the start , and that surprised the hell out of me. I thought for sure Clayton Richards would get the start if Gutierrez could not go. Lloyd usally goes with the upperclassmen but he threw the faithful a curveball. Chad did ok, nothing to spectacular. Braylon had a couple T.D.'s, just another day at the office. Defense held together pretty well they had about 4 or 5 ints and a forced fumble or 2. Special teams sucked, they made that #2 Robinson look like Dante Hall or something. But in the 3rd quarter they took his ass out, thats what you get for fucking with Big Blue.
Notre Dame is next on the hit list.
***Update***coclarkson, you are telling me that a weak Notre dame team that can't even muster a first down in crunch time vs. a "powerhouse" like BYU is going to beat Michigan? I'll take that bet.

RiSK

Reaction score
FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

ALL PRETTY GOOD TEAMS BUT THE BEST!!!

THE MUTHA FUCKING MIAMI HURRICANES!!!

FUCKING OWNAGE!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Re: FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

RiSK said:
ALL PRETTY GOOD TEAMS BUT THE BEST!!!

THE MUTHA FUCKING MIAMI HURRICANES!!!

FUCKING OWNAGE!
Miami is just ok. It's too bad Miami's schedule is so weak, I would really like to see them play a team that is actually ranked besides FSU. But hey, Join a pussy conferance, play pussy teams, Right? Just look at the Big XII.

RiSK

Reaction score
doesnt really matter we beat the best in the finals anyway.. plus this year we play good teams

coclarkson

Reaction score
brock berlin sucks!! the NFL robbed the canes of all of their talent. FSU is gonna stomp them friday night. FSU 31 UM 17. Rix will pick apart um's d.

whatever happened to Jarrett Payton? did he make an NFL roster?

RyanA

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
brock berlin sucks!! the NFL robbed the canes of all of their talent. FSU is gonna stomp them friday night. FSU 31 UM 17. Rix will pick apart um's d.

whatever happened to Jarrett Payton? did he make an NFL roster?

Payton was undrafted, signed by the Titans, and was waived in the last round of cuts earlier this week

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
brock berlin sucks!! FSU is gonna stomp them friday night. FSU 31 UM 17. Rix will pick apart um's d.
Yes, clarkson, Berlin sucks the balls. Chris Rix is closer to being a decent QB than Berlin is. So I must agree with you clarkson, FSU will take this one 24-13. FSU is just more hungry for that W. Bobby Bowden is going to unleash that D on Berlin and fuck his weekend up. The U is done. Maybe next year.

RiSK

Reaction score
LMFAO u all look fucking stupid.. cant compare brock berlin and rix! RIX is the biggest fucking IDIOT in the NCAA... and yes brock berlin does suck one.. but he sure shut rix up nasty and all of the FSU fans TONIGHT!!!
miami.jpg

CANES!! FUCKING INCREDIBLE COMBACK!!
HURRICANES FOR LIFE!!

SIX NOLE WINS IN A ROW!! NOLES CAN'T TOUCH US GO HOME CRYING WISHING THEY WERE AS GOOD AS US!!

FSU CAN'T BEAT MIAMI CUZ THEY'RE SCARED!!

RighteousFunkBoogie

Reaction score
wut a fuckin game i shouldve went.... CANES #1... all this talk about FSU takin the canes...it aint never gonna happend baby

coclarkson

Reaction score
RiSK said:
wow.. ohio state what a game!

special teams and D...the ingredients of how to win a championship. Zwick turned the ball over way to many times. i'd like to see troy smith get a shot. T.A. McLendon and the N.C. State Wolfpack up next. hope it's not another triple ot game like last year!! almost had a heart attack. :cry:

a69.jpg

RiSK

Reaction score
MICHIGAN = GARBAGE

WHO EVER IT IS THAT WAS WORSHIPING DAT SHYT ASS TEAM GOT PWNED!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
coclarkson said:
UM will lose sept 11 at Notre Dame. I guarentee it!!

i got one right !!!:D sorry Gonja
Much props to you my scarlett and grey loving friend. My dad also told me that we are in trouble in that game. I said naw, It's Notre Dame, they suck. But I got bit on the ass again.

I don't understand how Notre Dame can pull shit like this every time we play those fucks in Southbend. Must be the luck of the Irish or something. With Underwood hurt, the gameplan should've been simple, you have three of the best wide-outs in the nation why not use them? Nope, it's 3rd and eight so lets throw a five yard hook patern. When the game was already at hand for Notre Dame, Lloyd finally took the reigns off of Henne and let him throw the ball around and wow, he drove the ball downfield in about 1:30 seconds and threw a 25 yard TD to Steve Breston. Michigan was not ready for that freshman RB that ND had. He made them look slow and unprepared. I am very upset and deeply humbled right now. This season has taken a major blow, but we are still in the hunt. Make no mistake, we are still in the hunt.
RiSK said:
MICHIGAN = GARBAGE

WHO EVER IT IS THAT WAS WORSHIPING DAT SHYT ASS TEAM GOT PWNED!
MICHIGAN = GARBAGE, very intelligent bro, Just because the U has played their only ranked opponent they will face all season in their first game and got lucky and won. :? Yeah they are so good. Michigan still has 4 ranked opponents to go, Not counting Notre Dame. I can't respect a team who may go 11-0 or 12-0 and play absolutly nobody all year. If miami was in the Big 10 they would be lucky to come out .500. So long as Berlin is your QB your team is going nowhere, sorry to break it to you. To say that the real U of M is a SHYT ASS TEAM just shows, you know nothing about Football. Michigan has more wins than Miami has games played. Tradition buddy, either you have it or you don't.

Texan

The Gunhand
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Keep an eye on the Longhorns...National Champs if they get by OU

senddown

Reaction score
In defense to UM. The NFL takes more of our players every year than any other team and we still end up competing year after year. Its not our fault that the ACC sucks...but atleast its a better challenge than the Big East! And yes, Berlin does suck but its all we have right now. Right is going to tear shit up for us next year.

GO CANES!!!!!