• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Re: FUCK THAAAAAAAAAAAAT

coclarkson said:
huge game saturday between UVA and FSU. i'll take FSU. looking at UVA's schedule, it looks like they're going to lose 4 out of their next 6 games, with losses to FSU, Maryland, Miami, and VA tech. OUCH! tough schedule.

i don't know.... granted we haven't beaten FSU since, like, '96. but i think this could be our year (we're actually ranked above them for once :D ). and as for Maryland & Tech - puh-leeze. I do worry about Miami, though. but hopefully UVA doesn't choke like they do EVERY year they look good.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score

Cassidy said:
i beg your pardon! :wink: pussy conference my ass... need i remind you that we have 5 top 25 teams (of course NCstate & Mary. lost today). UVA (wahoos baby!) is definiately a contender - granted we have not played our toughtest part of the schedule yet - but did you not see Pearman play on thursday? he looked fuckin' awesome
I ment no disrespect to UVA, I just really dislike the U of Miami. Speaking of the U, did anyone catch that Thursday night game against Louisville? Man, how many times can the defense and special teams bail out Brock Berlin? That guy just plain sucks. It was a good game though, dominated by the Cardinals until the 4th quarter, Fucking Miami. Can anyone say overrated?

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score

Gonjawolverine said:
I ment no disrespect to UVA, I just really dislike the U of Miami.

none taken :wink: - although after last night's game against FSU.......... :cry: :cry:
did UVA even show up??? b/c i certainly don't know who was playing in Tallahassee!

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Well the kid does not cease to impress. Michael Hart went buck wild on those poor fighting Illlini basterds. The kid ran the ball 40 times for 237 yards, breaking the Michigan freshman records two weeks in a row. While the other freshman wonder Chad Henne did not have a career day like Hart, he was pretty much grounded by the 30 mph winds, and Illinois complete lack of ability to stop the run. Henne had two picks, but he also threw a touchdown and ran for touchdown, the kid is still a freshman. Defense really stepped up in the second half, we were actually down 17-10 at halftime. So what does the defense do? They come out and shut those fuckers down, final score 30-19 (We gave them a safety) next week we play those Boilermakers from Purdue University, we will show no mercy.
UofM14.jpg
UofM15.jpg

UofM16.jpg
UofM18.jpg

Hcliff, congrats on a big W on saturday. Note-to-self "Orton likes to fumble under pressure", honestly, I was kind of hoping you guys would lose. Us Wolverines don't like to share titles with other teams. It really sucks that Wisconsin is not on the schedule this season, I think we match-up pretty good, but I also think we would punish you.
Iowavsosu1.jpg
Iowavsosu2.jpg

Coclarkson, what can I say man? Better luck next year.

coclarkson

Reaction score
it was actually kinda nice to see my alma mater beat the buckeyes. that's the one and only game that i root against the bucks. hopefully they can get their shit together vs. Indiana. Michigan plays a pissed off purdue team, Orton will go nuts and the boilermakers win by 20+. Wisconsin kinda reminds me of the 2002 buckeyes team. i think Minnesota will beat them on the 6th of Nov.

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
Michigan plays a pissed off purdue team, Orton will go nuts and the boilermakers win by 20+
Purdue will play a pissed off Michigan team, because those weak boilermakers could not finish the job against Wisc. Yes, Orton will be going nuts after all the picks he will throw and all grass he will be eating. We at Michigan love one demensional teams, we have the best secondary in the nation, so pass away my friend. Michigan will win by more than 3, fer sure dude.
coclarkson said:
i think Minnesota will beat them on the 6th of Nov.
I hope so, but with the vicious beat down MSU gave them I don't know if they will recover.
coclarkson said:
it was actually kinda nice to see my alma mater beat the buckeyes. that's the one and only game that i root against the bucks. hopefully they can get their shit together vs. Indiana.
You're a Hawkeye? What's with all the buck love? You must be from ohio. Like I told you look out for IU, they put some pressure on us, so that means they will probably beat you by 14. Shit, coclarkson, the way the bucks are playing you guys will end up with 6 or 7 loses this year.
Do you know the last time Michigan had 7 losses was 1962? How about 6? It was 1984. I know osu lost 6 games in 1998, and they are sure gonna try to do it again in 2004.

coclarkson

Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
You must be from ohio. .

yep, grew up in Ohio. looks like the buckeyes have found a new QB (Troy Smith) and RB (Antonio Pittman) to lead them the rest of the way. their offense looked pretty good for a change. UM got flat out lucky. the guy who fumbled for purdue should be kicked off the team! If UM wins out, they have a legit shot at playing for the title. but that's not gonna happen, OSU's revamped O will handle them easily. florida has just fired coach Ron Zook and his staff that will take effect at the end of the season.

Gatorman

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
... florida has just fired coach Ron Zook and his staff that will take effect at the end of the season.

Think Spurrier will resume the helm?? They think that he's God in Gainesville. The Alumni will probably figuring out a way to match his $5 m salary! :wink:

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Once again, Michigan prevails over an overrated opponent. It is really too bad we don't get to crack that defense that claims to be the best in the nation, in Madison,WI. Michigan was led by the Fab 2, Henne and Hart. Henne out played the "'Heisman Canidate" Kyle Orton simply by handing the ball to the other freshman sensation Michael Hart, who had 206 yards rushing on 33 carries. This kid is going to be great, he is the first freshman tailback in Michigan history to rush for 200+ in consecutive games. The kid is breaking records left and right. That Wolverine defense is an impressive unit, to completely shut down one of the best offenses in the nation, to hold the Big Tens' all-time leading reciever Taylor Stubblefield to a catch and all of 10 yards, to hold "Heisman Canidate" Kyle Orton to less than 50% passing, sacking him 3 times, and even picking him off once. I know you saw that hit by Ernest Shazor on Jones in mid-air, very vicious. That guy got knocked the fuck out. The next loser is a cross state rival called the Michigan State Spartans.
Welcome to the Big House, we are here to knock you the fuck out out.
UofM21.jpg
UofM20.jpg

UofM23.jpg
UofM22.jpg

coclarkson said:
UM got flat out lucky
Luck? No, try suffocating defense.You are an osu fan, and you call us lucky? Ever heard of the pot calling the kettle black?
coclarkson said:
OSU's revamped O will handle them easily
Troy Smith? Antoinio Pittmann? Who are these jokers? Naw man, I know who they are, and let me tell you the Michigan defense loves nothing more than a quarterback who likes to scramble(Craig Krenzel? Anyone?).
Running QB = Injured QB.
November 20th, the time for talk will end.(At least for another year)

NX-01

Reaction score
Texas A&M getting taken by Baylor

Texas A&M's loss to Baylor has to be one of the worst games they have ever played. A&M was too busy looking forward to OU this weekend or too busy jacking off to thier gay band and/or male cheerleaders that they forgot to play last Saturday in Waco and it cost them a loss.

Texas #7 - HOOK'EM HORNS
Texas A&M #22 <--- should be out of the top 25
Baylor #90 -- Good Job Bears

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Wow! That's all I can muster after the 3 overtime Classic that started a 3:30 in the afternoon and went on for another 5 hours. I had no clue MSU had such a prolific rushing attack. I have seen highlights of MSU's quarterback Drew Stanton in action, and was not real impressed. But after seeing him scamper around for those first downs and that touchdown, he changed my mind. But as you should expect from a running qb, with about 3 minutes until halftime, Stanton was drilled into the ground by the Wolverine standout OLB LaMarr Woodley and just happened to get this shoulder seperated in that whole process. At halftime it was 17-10 for MSU. I always belive that Michigan makes great halftime adjustments to the gameplan, but on this day it didn't seem to matter much to State what Michigan's gameplan was.
After the halftime break MSU was relentless in trying to pound U of M into submission. Even with their leader hurt and on the bench, back-up qb Damon Dowdell kept up the running assult on big blue. For pretty much the entire game except the last 7 minutes, MSU was beating Michigan to the punch on every play offensively and defensivly. With about 7:15 left in the fourth quarter, MSU's tailback DeAndra Cobb busted out a 63 yard run to put State up 27-10.
By then I was completely demoralized and ready to beat the hell out of a loud mouth State fan sitting just a few rows in front of me. So the spartans kick-off the ball and we get it back around the 20, whoop-dee-doo. The first play out of the gate is a 46 yard strike from Chad Henne to Braylon Edwards. The offense then stalls, so we take the field goal and reel MSU a little closer 27-13. Then Michigan lines up for the onside kick, they have two kickers out there, Nienburg facing the right side and Rivas on the left. So Rivas lets it rip, It bounces right off a spartan to Michigan TE Brian Thompson, and big blue recovers. It takes two plays and 15 seconds for Braylon to come up with a touchdown. We are now down 27-20 with 6:12 left, so we kick it off and let our defense do their thing. The Spartys got to about the 35 yard line before they had to punt. We have the ball, 3:24 left on the clock, so what does Michigan do? Two plays and 14 seconds later, Edwards is in the endzone again with his second TD and we are all square at 27-27 with about 2:59 on the clock. For the rest of regulation, it is a defensive battle, State had the chance to put us away with a 51 yard field goal with 3 seconds left in regulation, but it was a little windy out, so that kick was not close at all.
In the first O.T. we both got FGs so it was 30-30. In the second O.T. State struck first with a rushing TD from Jason Teague, so we answered with a TD pass to Jason Avant it was 37-37. Finally in the third O.T. on 3rd and 9 from the 24, Henne hit Braylon in stride right down the middle for a 24 yard TD reception, on the 2-point conversion, Henne hit Tim Massaquoi in the back of the endzone for the duece. With that score it was 45-37 Michigan, and I was very happy once again. This week is a bye, after a game like that I need the week off.
P.S. Michael Hart had his third consecutive 200+ yard rushing game, first back in Michigan History to do that. Take that adrian peterson

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
Whats with all these accusations that the once great, former Ohio State Tailback Maurice Clarett is making on Tressel and his staff? Coclarkson? you out there? ESPN.COM
Tressel and Gieger are both straight up called him a liar.
But being around big time college football a lot over the past few years,
I know he is not lying.

coclarkson

Reaction score
every school does that shit, even UM. The NCAA already investigated OSU a year ago and couldn't find anything, so i'm not too worried about the program being put on any kind of probation. but don't get me wrong, i'm sure clarett and other players recieved money and other shit, but like i said it happens at every school. when at Iowa i knew some basketball players who drove around in new explorers and had their apartment rent paid for. these guys come from the ghetto and all of a sudden have $10,000 gold necklaces and those fuckers never went to class and still passed. Hell, if the NCAA investigates anybody it should be Steve Alford and Iowa's bball team. as for the piece of shit Clarett, i don't think he'll be showing his face in Ohio any time soon. I think since nobody gives a shit about him he wanted to attract some attention to himself. He'll be in and out of the NFL faster than Ryan Leaf.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
I'm sick of Oklahoma being the #2 team in the country. They AREN'T that GOOD! They have nearly lost the past two weeks, and three weeks ago against Kansas, or KSU (don't remember which, it's just Kansas) they weren't impressive either. OSU was a rivalry game so that is one thing to have it be close, but the #2 team in the country needs to be levelling their opponents week in and week out. Oklahoma doesn't impress me at all. The Big 12 used to be one of my favorite conferences, but now, just like the Big 10 the quality of the teams has dropped. Neither Nebraska nor Texas are what they used to be, and K State is falling back, too. No competition or big enough wins to merit #2 for OU.

Oh and their douchebag running back who has gone "Over 200 yards twice this season! It's so amazing!" Fuck that. Hart for U of M(ichigan) has gone over 200yds the past 3 weeks. The only game he's been below 100 was the season opener before he became the signature back, and only carried the ball a handful of times.

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
are you fuckin' kidding me?! :roll: who, may i ask, do you think should be #2? auburn? mmm....maybe, if they can get past UGA this week. cal? not even! granted the big 12 isn't as much of a power house as they were in the 90s or even the past couple years - but they're still a damn good conference!

and as for the douchbag - i would assume you are refering to one of the greatest freshmen ever - Adrian Peterson! yes, Hart has had 3 games with over 200 yards rushing, but AP is not only possibly going to be the 1st freshman to win the heisman, but has rushed for over 100 yards in 9 straight games. (hmm.. i don't recall Hart up for the heisman this year, but OU has 2 players up for it!!)

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
coclarkson said:
every school does that shit, even UM. The NCAA already investigated OSU a year ago and couldn't find anything, so i'm not too worried about the program being put on any kind of probation. but don't get me wrong, i'm sure clarett and other players recieved money and other shit, but like i said it happens at every school. when at Iowa i knew some basketball players who drove around in new explorers and had their apartment rent paid for. these guys come from the ghetto and all of a sudden have $10,000 gold necklaces and those fuckers never went to class and still passed. Hell, if the NCAA investigates anybody it should be Steve Alford and Iowa's bball team. as for the piece of shit Clarett, i don't think he'll be showing his face in Ohio any time soon. I think since nobody gives a shit about him he wanted to attract some attention to himself. He'll be in and out of the NFL faster than Ryan Leaf.
You don't have to tell me about Football and Basketball players recieving money and gifts. I know for a fact there are players rollin' around in nice ass rides, because I see them every day. I am not naming names or nothing but it is a part of life at a big time college football school.
There is an Sports Illustrated columnist named Stewart Mendel, and he wants the President of the Ohio State University, Dr. Karen Holbrook to report the universitys improprieties to the NCAA and impose a one year death penalty on the entire athletic depatment. Sounds pretty harsh to me. ------>SI.com<-------
Cassidy said:
and as for the douchbag - i would assume you are refering to one of the greatest freshmen ever - Adrian Peterson! yes, Hart has had 3 games with over 200 yards rushing, but AP is not only possibly going to be the 1st freshman to win the heisman, but has rushed for over 100 yards in 9 straight games. (hmm.. i don't recall Hart up for the heisman this year, but OU has 2 players up for it!!)
OK, when you start the Mike Hart bashing thats when I have to get involved.
Cassidy, Peterson is no doubt a great player, but he ain't winning the Heisman. You only think he is up for the Heisman because ESPN is hyping him up, but ESPN doesn't vote on the Heisman. If Herschel Walker didn't win the Heisman, no way Peterson does. Walker rushed for 1616 yards, avg 5.9 ypc, and scored 15 td's in his freshman year. While Peterson has comperable numbers, Herschal did not win the heisman his fresman year, and neither will Peterson.

Peterson started all the games for OU this year and has 1,373 yards rushing, a whole 213 yards more than Mike Hart.
Mike Hart did not start a game until week 4.
213 yards is one game to Mike.
Peterson is pretty good but he is not the best.
Yeah, Mike Hart is the Man.

Besides, ain't you a UVA fan? And Fuck the Big "Pussy" XII.

utfan27

Reaction score
I haven't been over every single post, but where's the love for the SEC?

They've been down over the last year or two but the SEC can compete against any other conference. I'm not saying the ACC won't turn out to be the dominant conference within the next year or two, but this year is not the year. And I hate to say this, but Auburn looks tough from top to bottom. But, there is no unbeatable team this year. And Tennessee was doing pretty good with 2 FROSH QB'S, until that dumbass play at the end of the half against Notre Dame.

Anyway, just interested to hear what you guys say. I'm sure it'll be something like "the SEC sux". :wink:

Gonjawolverine

Reaction score
utfan27 said:
I haven't been over every single post, but where's the love for the SEC?
The Love-
AUFan said:
War fuckin' Eagle!!!

Sadly, one the best (and smallest) LBs the SEC has been blessed with in quite some-time, Carlos Dansby, has moved on. Little bastard was only 211lbs, but played like he weighed 240. Im not so sure about this Williams kid that supposed to replace him. From what ive seen he hits like a damn hammer, but I question his ability to read and adapt.

The McNabb wanna-be weve got at QB is decent, but he still cant throw for shit. I swear if he doesnt start throwing the goddamn ball ill scream and pitch a fit like a little girl. Although, it is fun seeing him steamrolling safetys.

Speaking of steamrolling, Tubberville needs to open his fucking eyes and pay Ronnie Brown a little more. Hes like Mike Alstott with speed. Much as I love to see Carnell "Cadilliac" Williams break some ankles, he really doesnt have the toughness for 30+ touches a game facing SEC defenses.

Anyway, I dont expect Auburn to win the SEC. I firmly believe theyve got the talent to beat the living shit out of every other team down this way, except LSU. Much respect to the other Tigers.

By the way, Georgia fans can kiss my white ass. You bastards annoy me more than Alabama fans ever will.

AUfan didn't have very high expectations for his Tigers, but being #3 in the nation ain't too shabby. That dude has not posted in a while so I can only assume he is happy with where his team stands.

UTfan27, Are you a Vol fan? Is that why you have all this love for the SEC? The SEC is a much tougher conferance than the big 12, and good assertion on the ACC having an off year. You can't always expect teams like Miami, and FSU to lose so much during the same season. Every time Michigan hooks-up with the SEC there are always fireworks. Last time Michigan played Tennessee, we got fucking smoked, I still hate Casey Clausen to this day. I would love to hook up with you basterds again, and avenge that loss. But unfortunatly your team is ranked much to low to play a great team like Michigan.
I actually have a lot respect for the SEC, There are a lot of good teams in the conferance. It is kind of like the Big Ten, all the good teams play and beat up, on eachother.
But compared to the Big 10......the SEC SUCKS! :twisted:

Cassidy

One Hot piece of Ass
Reaction score
Gonjawolverine said:
OK, when you start the Mike Hart bashing thats when I have to get involved.
Cassidy, Peterson is no doubt a great player, but he ain't winning the Heisman. You only think he is up for the Heisman because ESPN is hyping him up, but ESPN doesn't vote on the Heisman. If Herschel Walker didn't win the Heisman, no way Peterson does. Walker rushed for 1616 yards, avg 5.9 ypc, and scored 15 td's in his freshman year. While Peterson has comperable numbers, Herschal did not win the heisman his fresman year, and neither will Peterson.

Peterson started all the games for OU this year and has 1,373 yards rushing, a whole 213 yards more than Mike Hart.
Mike Hart did not start a game until week 4.
213 yards is one game to Mike.
Peterson is pretty good but he is not the best.
Yeah, Mike Hart is the Man.

Besides, ain't you a UVA fan? And Fuck the Big "Pussy" XII.

oh now Gonja... i didn't mean to get you all in a tizzy :wink:
i really meant no harm to Hart - he is an impressive player. I just wanted to point out to oscaraustin why OU is so deserving of being #2.
as for AP winning the heisman - i think he has a shot, and listening to ESPN, really, half of them are anti OU. they have been since last season about the polls and 'who should really be in the championship' crap.

and yes i am a UVA fan - completely. (i cannot wait until tomorrow's game!!! :D ) I just like to watch AP play, plus i respect OU and the program they have built after all the crap in the 80s (granted they brought it on theirselves). plus I really like how Stoops runs things over there.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
(hmm.. i don't recall Hart up for the heisman this year, but OU has 2 players up for it!!)

The thing about the heisman is...... every player is up for it (or is in the theory of things, but this isn't reality anymore). ESPN picks their most marketable / best story guys at the beginning of the year to follow. Peterson was known to be a star player from the beginning of the year as a freshman. Hart, as mentioned above, did not start and was not the feature back until week 4, therefore he would not be on ESPNs list nor in the national spotlight for heisman.

The heisman is just like the BCS though, it only focuses on its precious few prized teams/ players it loves and won't talk about any others.

Watch a sportscenter on a saturday night, where they talk about Petersons amazing 2nd 200 yard game in a row, and and briefly mention an "oh yea, Hart went 200 for his 3rd straight week." Because they only want to talk up Peterson! He's their story!

I'm not dissing Peterson, he is a very talented back as well. I just think Hart is playing a bit better right now.