• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
no one is going to edit the post to remove those bland images?

Given that one of the moderators has aready approved it, one would hope that that moderator would
a] participate in this discussion
and
b] make the ammendments himself.
however at your prompting I have [reluctantly] taken steps.
Yak and I have in the past discussed at some length the issues of posting standards and also of one moderator arbitrarily countermanding the decisions of another.
That was tried previously. It did nothing but foster an environment of hostility and bullying that was entirely unproductive.
The bottom line is that amongst moderators there is no heirarchical structure unless one assumes longest serving is most senior. So it remains better to work as a co-operative.
Assuming we are all working and some don't just maintain the title and privilleges without carrying any of the duty or responsibility.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Some of those quoted examples are probably a matter of "cleavage" "cameltoe" "sideboob" or "sexiness". There's also the issue of subjectivity. What I find sexy you do not and so on.
As well as those issues one of the problems with Antaras post which made it less acceptable was the standard of the shots.
This is a subject that warrants proper examination but I'd suggest we've bored the forum enough and you, yak selene and I should take this behind the scenes for a chat and to decide what if anything we should do going forward
BOC

In Reply to your post #996999
Not sure why I didn't see this before, sorry about that and thanks for the PMs.

I was on the fence with those images. But by the time I saw them they already had a like by rockholds_rebel so I saw it as someone recently valuing the content even though I was thinking of removing them. So to make my mind up I took a look at the rest of the thread and saw where she was showing even less skin here, here, here, here, here, here, here, & here so I decided to keep it.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
We also have a sticky in the Jihad section "open to question". The intention was for moderators to segregate & discuss questionable posts to come up with consensus baselines that present and future moderators could refer to. We could then restore those we collectived considered ok and clean those we considered not with copies remaining in that section we could all go back and look at if we came across something we were unsure of. Eventually it would lead to unified decision making on standards and acceptability and any new mod would have a baseline reference to help them.
For a number of reasons it couldn't be made to work at that time.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score