• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Kelly Brook

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Unknow PS

These are doing the rounds again. Surprised they have never appeared here before frankly. Current claim is they are from her "early years" because they are an unattributed release. I remember Kelly from her days performing Eye Contact at London's Riverside Studios. These are not early Kelly.
My own guess is that these are test shots for either one of her calendars or for one of the nude shoots after the release of Three. Maybe even from the David Bailey set that appeared in magazines like Arena at or about 2005. She was definitely nervous about the contents of the shoot and Bailey is professional and classy enough to not release things that she regretted in retrospect. She freaked out about the sex scenes in Three and even threatened to sue if they weren't cut. Which proves my rule that you can get some people to do just about anything if you point a large lens at them. Just be sure to run like buggery when you're done.
Even so, these are a bit better than those flosating about currently, but not by much. I have never seen better which does not mean they do not exist, but the fact that they are so rare indicates to me they came from a very pro studio with very limited access and might actually only be scans of polaroid tests and not actual film scans much compressed.
In any case these were surely taken after she was perky but before she started following Ashley Graham diet and fitness plan.
I am happy to be corrected on all of this of course.

Last edited:

Birdy

Noob
Reaction score
The images are from 2012, when she did multiple nude poses that were put together by the creative director of GQ to form a giant nude photo. The finished prints were sold for around £12,000.

Last edited by a moderator:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was just coming back about this when I found the excellent post above. Thankyou to Birdy for a stellar bit of work.
Here's a copy of the shot without the magazine tag.

Our photoeditor looked at me like I've been living under a rock when I asked if anyone new about these photos. The image is the brainchild of Paul Solomons of GQ and Simon Emmett - who has shot Kelly a number of times over the years for multiple publications. Emmett is one of her trusted photographers. No idea why it didn't occur that he was responsible.
Anyway the montage was put together and on display at London's Opera Gallery on Bond Street [Shown below with Paul Solomons] and eventually sold at auction to raise money for The Princes' Trust. The magazine shot from above is one of the very few published about it. It made a few society pages in papers like The Mail, but never with any accompanying phptos. For some reason the whole thing was not publicised beyond the celebrity money set, which presumably was part of the deal for her to pose.
GQ Tweeted about this at the time. 3 retweets and 4 likes. Probably because there were no accompanying photos.
This makes me feel a little better that I knew nothing about the project. The flipside of that is that I never cared much and till now had no particular reason to find out.

From what I've been able to find out the individual shots have never been released and were never supposed to be which is why so few keep resurfacing, they are so small, and no one knows much about the whole thing.
Oh. Kelly was 33 in these photos. I was right about that at least.
BOC

Last edited:

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
The flipside of that is that I never cared much and till now had no particular reason to find out.

Well you'll probably like this as well then. Also Kelly, also not very big

EDIT: Okay now it gets interesting. Upon closer inspection my source it states only one photo is Kelly Brook, the other is Kelly Cross. Somebody, somewhere has confused something.

EDIT EDIT: I'm dumb. First pic is called "Cross", second pic is called "Touch". The way the wrote it differently for each photo threw me off

*BOC edit* These are part of a series that was a project run over several years by Emmett, much like Testino's "Towel" series or TJ Scott's "In The Tub". He featured a number of different models. Brook was the most high profile, but the whole thing was a gallery "arts project" only ever known among a very narrow demographic and never really publicised.

Gutter

Reaction score

I've tired to colour this image, any feedback would be helpful thanks