• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

louiep

Reaction score
helpppppppp cmannnnn

Change "Forum Skins" under Miscellaneous Options isnt activated... PLEASE do that

:nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :deal: :vomit:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Taking up so much space ALLLLLLLL the way down the page or, just regular ads that don't dominate a page?

both lol

they dont take up that much space if you have a high resolution. just get a bigger monitor LOL

onerythym

Reaction score
two words. greasemonkey script. .... sshhhhhhh

no really, its not that bad.

even pay sites have ads.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ok is it fixed now?

you damn complainers lol

Kazzy

Reaction score
both lol

they dont take up that much space if you have a high resolution. just get a bigger monitor LOL

I have a 20" monitor, I would think that should be plenty sufficient. I just feel bitchy about it. Could be worse, there could be pop-ups all over the place.

Guess it's a "live with it" situation.

peter_jam

Reaction score
I have the same problem, I log in, then I try to access a sub-forum like celebrity pictures or videos and it logs me out. Then I log in again, it accepts my user name and password, but when I get redirected, it appears as if I am still not logged in.
I use firefox, I tried with IE and everything is fine now, but I hate explorer, I hope they can fix this.

louiep

Reaction score
Great

Great Thanks :angelwing Cman!!!:angelwing

:beer:

:banana: :banana:

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
I have the same problem, I log in, then I try to access a sub-forum like celebrity pictures or videos and it logs me out. Then I log in again, it accepts my user name and password, but when I get redirected, it appears as if I am still not logged in.
I use firefox, I tried with IE and everything is fine now, but I hate explorer, I hope they can fix this.

strange

Your explanaition seems like a cookie problem however not being able to log in after a session-end (like my problem) is not a cookie-error
very strange

peter_jam

Reaction score
Well someone must have done something, because everything is fine on my end now.

GrapJ

Balki Bartokamus
Reaction score
i still have the same problem
very annoying

Kazzy

Reaction score
I'm still getting it, too. If I step away from the computer for more than 5 minutes or so, I have to sign back in.

On a side-note, I'm also getting sent to the wrong numbered page when looking at threads. Going from "page 7" to "page 4" often sends me back to "page 1" of the thread.

Sigh.

pkxface21

Reaction score
On a side-note, I'm also getting sent to the wrong numbered page when looking at threads. Going from "page 7" to "page 4" often sends me back to "page 1" of the thread.

Same here.