• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
lol...well, okay then.

No...dunno what happened to Jerry Lynn. Last I knew, he'd signed a deal with TNA. He appeared a handfull of times, then vanished.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Good bye old thread Hello new one.

I seen him last month on Impact during Jeff Hammonds 6 points of Impact, the one where he interviewed DDP, Monty Brown And Big Kev. He came out to seperate Nash and Jarret. Thats the last time I saw Him. I read he was on the TNA DL but there was no follow up.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I don't even think he's got a bio on their (NWA-TNA) website at the moment??

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
When will the WWE learn how to use their talent. Paul London was screwed out of the cruiserweight title, Chavo is the new champion. London is their best cruiserweight besides Rey and they gave the belt to Funaki. They should have put the belt where it belongs, on Paul London. I feel it was a wasted opportunity for London by giving it to Funaki. By giving it to London he would have got a better chance of getting over. Funaki did nothing for the Cruiserweight division. Hopefully the way Chavo won the title (using the ropes to pin London) will setup a match for these to at WrestleMania where London can finally shine and win the Cruiserweight Championship.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
bobobill said:
London can finally shine and win the Cruiserweight Championship.
Just so he can bring it back and wrestle with it on Heat.. :breathefi

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
London's good....but not many people realize that, judging from the response the last time I saw him on tv. The guy's got all the charisma of a stump. Talent by the bucketload, sure...but hell, lotsa guys have talent &/or potential & go nowhere.

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Stingray said:
London's good....but not many people realize that, judging from the response the last time I saw him on tv. The guy's got all the charisma of a stump. Talent by the bucketload, sure...but hell, lotsa guys have talent &/or potential & go nowhere.

Are you saying Funaki was a better choice to be champ. Am I the only one who thinks London deserves the title.

Japanese Dude

Reaction score
Funaki is cool, he deserved the title, he's been jobbing for years. But hell pretty much all the cruizer weights deserve the strap. Too bad the WWE would rather have the rookie Divas come out with there signs on Smackdown. So whats the deal with Amy Weber? That sucks they got rid of her, she was frickin hot. Bring back TL HOOPER! haha

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
What he said. Well...the funaki part.

They didn't get rid of Amy. She walked out. And Hopper, man, Hopper! :)

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I have 1 word for the entirety of this evening's RAW. (Not just the end, mind you...the WHOLE show.)

PREDICTABLE

cripplersucka

Reaction score
I agree that it was predictable but sometimes that is the right move.

Today was one show where that was the right move. The WWE could have swerved us and made Batista head over to smackdown but noone wants to see that. Why swerve for the sake of a swerve? That is a pure WCW thing to do and look where they are now. The fans want to see Batista and Trips and that is what they are going to get.

As for the rest of RAW, all i got to say is: E and C back together For one night only and they even tried the conchairtow

those guys totally reeked of awesomeness

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I disagree. Predictability is inevitible, true, but it's never good. Particularly in an entertainment venue.

Dillon

Reaction score
Batista should have won the belt at No Way Out.On Raw tonight he should have asked HHH.To have a title vs. title match.John(I have a bad looking belt) Cena vs JBL(I shouldn't have the World title)at WM is a joke.The WWE is going to redraft after WM.A title vs. title match at WM could have make WM, Raw vs.Smackdown.That would of been alot better then all the bad Smackdown matchs that will be at WM.Eddie will turn on Rey before WM.So Eddie and Rey will have a match at WM.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Well...we can't ask too much of Smackdown. After all, they are--and by far--the inferior brand...

Dillon

Reaction score
Smackdown has good wrestlers but most aren't used right.With Kurt,Eddie,RVD,Big Show and Taker.JBL gets a seven month title run.Cena is a really bad version of the Rock.Vince likes JBL and Cena it's the only reason the two gets title runs and way to much air time.I don't watch Smackdown it sucks because JBL isn't Hulk Hogan or HHH.Vince wants the fans to think he is great but JBL sucks.JBL is a bad version of Stan Hanson(AWA champion in the 80's).

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Funny you should mention the Lariat, IIRC, Stan & Bradshaw met, and worked together briefly, in Japan prior to his joining the WWE.

Anyhow...the Bradshaw push was gonna happen. They built up to it on at least 2 occassions prior to his eventual heel turn/main event start. Both those pushes were nullified by injuries, as stated on the old Ross reports by JR.

Cena...eh, like the gimmick or hate it, the guy grabs the in-house fans. And let's not insult him by comparing him to the Rock. From what I've seen (and considerin' I saw both the guys debut...) Cena's in-ring skill FAR surpasses the Rock. Which is disturbing, considering Dwayne's heritage in the buisiness...

And...of course the Smackdown talent's having problems. There's only 3 writers on the show, unless they've hired a batch of folks & it's never been announced. Raw, by comparison, has a 5-7 person team, if memory serves. More writers=better show. Usually.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Stingray said:
Cena...eh, like the gimmick or hate it, the guy grabs the in-house fans. And let's not insult him by comparing him to the Rock. From what I've seen (and considerin' I saw both the guys debut...) Cena's in-ring skill FAR surpasses the Rock. Which is disturbing, considering Dwayne's heritage in the buisiness...

LMFAO!!! Did the Ross report tell you that one??? Cena couldn't even lace up the Rock's boots! Has Cena even held a Heavyweight Championship belt??? Not once I believe. I wouldn't insult the Rock by comparing Cena to him.

Dillon

Reaction score
Smackdown has one writer Stephanie McMahon.Nothing happens on Smackdown with out Steph saying it ok.Vince will be out for four months.All the wrestlers felt that Steph and HHH are in it for power.Vince is the only one that can say no to Steph.Steph has no people skills.