• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

onerythym

Reaction score
LOL maybe when i fixed my computer i inherently ruined EVEYRONE ELSES!! HAHAHAH

JiggaMan1

Reaction score
This is the first day this has happened, tried from 3 different computers, my computer is fine.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I can't seem to "break" my computer, so I don't know exactly what is happening. Can any of you be more specific, any more details or what exactly you are doing, and perhaps even the process you go through to get to this forum?

This problem is really starting to piss me off, because it works perfect for me

*moved so more people will see it*

swinghammer

Reaction score
vibratingbunny said:
Whatever is going on, it is happening to me as well. I didn't change my settings, add or disable any of the safechecks (Norton Antivirus auto-protect), yet now anytime I click a link such as 'Celebrity Pictures' I am re-routed. I can get around it by going to something like 'New Posts' or an individual post like 'Jenna Oy'.

Same thing here... tried clearing my cache (tools -> internet options?), logging out - then back in etc...
nothing has changed on my end... i wouldn't know how to change anything anyway...

thedude2132

Reaction score
i have an apple iBook g4, 1.4 ghz, runnin osx 10.4. i normallly use firefox, version 1.5.0.1. since i have a mac, i dont have any of the firewalls, antivirus software and all that junk that is necessary on windows machines.

to get here, i go to http://forum.exp0sed.com and everything is fine. i click on the "Celebrity Pictures" link on the main page and it loads like normall then redirects me to http://cman.net/babes/ . if i hit the back button and then stop the page from loading, it stays on the "celeb pics" page.

the fact that i dont have any firewalls set up, no antivirus programs running or anything extraneous going on leads me to believe that there is something up with the site as opposed to my machine.

p.s. i also tried this in safari, the newest version, and IE for mac, whatever the newest version is.

VincentVega

Reaction score
Same thing is happening to me, if I don't hit stop before the page displays I get re directed to http://cman.net/babes/. Haven't changed anything, and it's only happening to me here.

onerythym

Reaction score
i go directly to forum.exp0sed.com

by the way cman i was wondering, do you loose revenue if i do that? skip the main page?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
onerythym said:
i go directly to forum.exp0sed.com

by the way cman i was wondering, do you loose revenue if i do that? skip the main page?
no, unless you were planning on buying membeships lol

i am trying to figure this out as best i can, but its hard when its working right for me

for people having problems, are you using the black style or white style?

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
i figured it out. it was a problem with the white style (sometimes i forget it even exists). the reason i wasn't having the problem is because i use the black one lol. :fag:

it should be ok now. i will try to fix it up a bit later.

by the way, only gay people use the white style lol

onerythym

Reaction score
hey everyone mail me a dollar and ill pray for your computer.

ok seriously, sorry guys.

i just tried the "celebrity pictures" link form the main page and it worked fine. im using the black and white theme

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cman said:
i figured it out. it was a problem with the white style (sometimes i forget it even exists). the reason i wasn't having the problem is because i use the black one lol. :fag:

it should be ok now.

As long as the Black Style is in place I do not get re-directed, however the skins seem extremely unstable and frequently switches back to the While Style.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
do you delete your cookies often? because i think it remembers all your info and preferences through cookies.

the black one is the default style, so it should go to it by default

i don't know if its me that breaks the forum by accident or what, but i rarely experience any problems myself. people tell me about issues (like this one), but i never seem to have trouble. only time i have problems is when the whole server is down or something

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
go to your user profile and edit options. scroll to the very bottom and you can specify your style there. this way might be more reliable than the drop down menu in the page footer.

http://forum.exp0sed.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

i apologize that i'm always changing the design of the site and switching stuff around, but the point is that i'm always trying to make things better. its not always because i just get bored and feel like changing stuff, i'm always trying to make things better.

onerythym

Reaction score
wierd. ive never had the style switch.

if i set it for black it stays black, even if i delete cookies, etc.

LarryO

somewhat respected
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Cman said:
go to your user profile and edit options. scroll to the very bottom and you can specify your style there. this way might be more reliable than the drop down menu in the page footer.
That seems to have resolved the problem. Thank you.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
onerythym said:
hey everyone mail me a dollar and ill pray for your computer.

ok seriously, sorry guys.

i just tried the "celebrity pictures" link form the main page and it worked fine. im using the black and white theme
it was a separate problem. you are still dumb because you had a different problem :mrgreen:

onerythym

Reaction score
Cman said:
it was a separate problem. you are still dumb because you had a different problem :mrgreen:

no way i fixed the forum! prayer makes miracles happen!:angelwing

No1_Dave

Reaction score
Cman said:
well if it works properly for most people (probably 99%), then that means it must be the fault of the 1% of people its affecting.

there is no reason for it to happen in the first place, there are no settings that are wrong and nothing that would make it do that on purpose, so it must be on your end.
you see Cman, I knew there are more ppl having the problem, and they'll report it once they see this thread, and as I've expected there's nothing wrong with my PC as I've not changed any settings on my end, so what ever the problem is you've fixed it at your end and it's working now :)

BTW I also use the blue & white skin, I prefer light skins better, not into the dark side ;)

No1_Dave

Reaction score
Cman said:

it should be ok now. i will try to fix it up a bit later.

just curious why does the white skin cause the the redirecting?