• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Search Issues in IE

stravia

Reaction score
Whenever I click on a link after I put a topic in the search field it keeps directing to a spam site or a site that is not tied to the link I want. If I click on the links in my favs I have no issue. Just when I try to click on link after i put in a search topic. Any suggestions? Thnx!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
use firefox :lol:

seriously though, have you don't a virus / spyware check lately?

Apocalypsegene

Reaction score
I'd have to concur with Cman. Any kind of re-direct means that your system has been compromised. And for the stuff that you can see, like that, there's always a ton of stuff going on that you CAN'T see without a good cleansing. My advice, check all of your running processes. Anything that you don't recognize, kill it manually. If you can't, then restart in safe mode and go from there. Do a manual/visual inspection of the folders and files on your system. Scrub your system with a virus scanner and registry cleaner. You'll be tempted to go cheap on these, but if your machine, data, and possibly identity are important to you, don't hesitate in BUYING the proper tools. After you're sure that your machine is running smoothly, REPLACE YOUR BROWSER. FireFox + the AdBlock and NoScript addons will keep you pretty safe. They're not bulletproof, but they're a hell of a lot better than having nothing in place.

After all of that, it's just a matter of being careful what you allow through the NoScript. BE CAREFUL WHERE YOU CLICK.

Good luck to you.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I agree with cman, and partially with the guy above, but you DON'T need to buy anything.

It is some form of mal-ware. go to http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showpost.php?p=249859&postcount=4
all this stuff is free, and all this stuff is good. install it, update it, and run scans. start with spybot S&d
http://www.safer-networking.org/en/download/index.html
It should fix ya, but it may not check after you followed my instructions with a search. If your back to normal then install firewall and anti virus first, then "adaware". If your still getting a redirect http://download.cnet.com/Ad-Aware-Free-Anti-Malware/3000-8022_4-10045910.html?part=dl-ad-aware&subj=dl&tag=top5

DONT be lazy, use all of the software, the firewall is a lil complicated but you'll figure it out.

lastly find a different browser IE is crap. I recommend Firefox, but haven't tried any others. Honestly with the software I have recommended you really don't need to switch but most ppl agree IE is crap.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
if you want basic protection, you don't even need 3rd party companies anymore. Microsoft's own products do a decent job.

install the new Microsoft Security Essentials and use the Windows Firewall and Windows Update and all that crap.

if you MUST use IE, make sure its IE 8.

marquis

Reaction score
if you want basic protection, you don't even need 3rd party companies anymore. Microsoft's own products do a decent job.

install the new Microsoft Security Essentials and use the Windows Firewall and Windows Update and all that crap.

if you MUST use IE, make sure its IE 8.

Even then with IE's dismal track record as a malware magnet I would personally buy the longest bargepole on the market and not touch IE with it.In any case other browsers actually do a better job of browsing .Minimum level-use Firefox with the No Script addon plus a decent firewall , antivirus and antispyware programs. These are all available free and do a serviceable job though I would recommend you download Malwarebytes (a top quality program) , keep it updated and run a weekly scan.The free version doesn't give realtime protection but it's as good as you can get.

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Malwarebytes (a top quality program) , keep it updated and run a weekly scan.The free version doesn't give realtime protection but it's as good as you can get.

That's why Ima fan of adaware it dose real time and is free. NEVER TRYED THAT PRO B4 (oops caps lock)

Cman, r u serious? Windows software? you must be talking about vista or 7. I use an ass of 3rd party software and shit still gets thru.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
yes, i use windows 7 because i don't live in 2001 :mrgreen:

ptb_666777

Reaction score
Hey Xp still kicks serious ass. Vista is crap, all tho it has made me some money. I am going to stick with xp till I get a different computer. I have herd good things about 7. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
would you use an 8 year old browser? how about an 8 year old processor? then why use an 8 year old OS?

ptb_666777

Reaction score
well software can be altered and updated. sp1 isn't the same as sp3. Honestly I can do anything I want with xp and don't need extra upgrades to run it. maybe if I had a server or a bid'ness, but I don't see the need to shell out $200 for something I don't need.

stravia

Reaction score
Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I tried spybot and adaware but it still hasn't fixed it. I'll keep trying.....

stravia

Reaction score
I used both and it worked after it tooke forever to run...but the very next day I was back to the same issues...

Is anyone happy with McAffee has a security center?

ptb_666777

Reaction score
reinfection. . . the two most probabal reasons are either you revisited where you got it in the first place or what ever you got wasn't compleatly removed.
there are many ways it could happen.
I firmly stand by the software I recommended, if used properly.

Mc-crappy and snortin's are very simple to use so if you can get a hold of them go for it. I have had to remove them from many systems due to crashes and conflicts. Some people have used them for years and not had a problem. All I can say is give um a try if what I recommended is to complicated for you to figure out. I have spent years doing what I do. Not every one else can invest that amount of time. (I am not calling you dumb or anything)

In short mccaffy is crap but easy to run. I doubt it will help you, but It might. I recommend trying it out for a week before you pay for it.

powermatrix

Reaction score
i never use IE..use firefox for customizable addons and Chrome for speed :) simple