• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Lacrosse is teh gay (split)

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
cman said:
what the fuck is "lax". is that like laxitive? as in stuff you have to take after getting your ass pounded :lol:

A couple of people are getting a little 'uptight' on the subject.. They should just Re'lax'.. :p

Bob_Box

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
since its called la"cross"e people that are lazy use an X instead ..... just like when you see on the road a pedestrian Xing meaning crossing

MasterCool

Reaction score
I am not a lacrosse fan because it is not a hard sport to play. I have played before so I do know what I am talking about. All you have to do is keep a ball in a stick with a deep pocket and avoid getting the ball checked out, which is hard because of the deep pocket. There is little cordination needed compared to football, baseball, basketball ect.

A kid at Cornell died just the other week

If you are going to mention it, tell the whole story. The injury he suffered was not just a lacrosse injury, it can happen in any sport. Baseball and Hockey have both had this happen. It is caused by a ball hitting a persons chest hard at a very exact moment between heart beats causing the person to die.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
It doesn't happen very often in baseball because you know the ball is coming at you. In lax the shots are coming at speeds of up to 100 mph. The goalie are screened by other players so you can't see it coming sometimes. Hockey it came happen too but goalies have much thicker chest pads. Mastercool, it is def. not as easy as you say. When you are playing against Division 1 defenseman, who have been crafting their skills for years. The check extremely hard and accurate. There is so much difficulty in the sport. It is very hard to be a very good player. Anyone can be an average player as in any other sport. To be a skilled player takes year and years of practicing 7 times a week and throwing asainst the wall for hours to perfect your stick skills. I know I have been playing for 8 years and have crafter some pretty good skills but there is always someone better, faster, and stronger. Let's stop ripping on lacrose please. It's a very personal topic to me. I've sweat and bled playing for years and don't like it when people undermine the talent it requires to play the sport.

KTrain

Reaction score
scottbritt said:
It doesn't happen very often in baseball because you know the ball is coming at you. In lax the shots are coming at speeds of up to 100 mph. The goalie are screened by other players so you can't see it coming sometimes.

It's called a Randy Johnson 2 seam fastball kid. Which can reach up to 100 MPH and a baseball coming at you at those speeds is like being hit by a rock. When dude's throwing those balls from 60 feet away, you're gonna need all the luck in the world to get the fuck outta it's way.

The_Notorious_XXX

Reaction score
I love baseball, yes its slow and over run by fat, lazy steriod ridden rejects, but the accual game is a blast. I do however, have to give lacross props. Its not the most intense sport or the most physical but it has its nich and following. Just like rugby, (which I do play.) So kudos to all of ya'll sticking up for lacross, but the movie "American Pie" made me think lacross was indeed, for pussies.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Lacrosse is for real men as rugby is. So if you wanna make fun of lax..... fuck off.

MasterCool

Reaction score
Real men don't need sticks to hit other men 8)

Players don't die in lacrosse because of that injury any more then in other sports. I would rather have a lacrosse ball coming at me then a hockey puck ( I don't even like hockey, but thats a whole different story, im american :wink: ) or a baseball coming at me from the pitcher or off the bat of a hitter.

Theres a reason half of the country has no clue what lacrosse is......

Ekim

Reaction score
Lax

No MATTER WHAT...FOOTBALL IS THE BEST...And Lax Is brutal too...And By THE WAY THE PATS SUCK BALLZ..."FUCK THE PATS"!!

Doc1490

Reaction score
Whoever says lacrosse is a homo sport obviously has never played it. I played goalie and it was the most fun and the hardest thing I ever did. You try to stop 100 mph shots (btw, a lacrosse ball is a small concrete core covered in rubber) with just a chest protector and helmet and then call it a homo sport. It's the same way that only a fucking ferrie could say that rugby and football players are pansies. People who play these sports may not be the most athletic compared to basketball or the like, but they sure as hell are tough.

P.S. Screw the pats, go bears.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Good work Doc lax is the shit. What state did you play in?

Doc1490

Reaction score
I played in Chicago- I actually started a club lax team at my high school. It's starting to get big in the area.

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
Thats awesome man. Did yoy play like New Trier and Loyola? I have buddies from Chicago. I went to school in California at the top lax high school on the west coast.

Doc1490

Reaction score
We are scrimaging Loyola now but New Trier's way out of our league (damn really rich public schools...) I went to Fenwick in Oak Park and the club actually didn't really get rolling till after I left; my senior year, it was basically like 10 guys who shot around twice a week. I mostly played in some outside leagues sponsored by Lacrosse America.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
you can't argue with the topic title. it says that lacrosse is gay, so that must mean it is :lol:

singhr

Reaction score
I dunno. It just seems that most guys who play "lax" :wink: play nothing else. So they gotta act tough because everyone knows that jocks are tough :wink:

scottbritt

Respected Member
Reaction score
I actually played football,basketball,and lacrosse all four years during high school . Most of the kids on my team were either football, soccer, or basketball players. In fact I think there was only like 4 kids on our team that were just lacrosse players. Nice try to make fun of lacrosse though. :wink:
You guys should watch the NCAA semifinals and finals on ESPN and you will see lacrosse at its finest. Just watch the finals on Memorial day weekend on ESPN2 and ESPN then you can make comments about lacrosse.

singhr

Reaction score
I've watched it a few times. It's rough. But still..... I find it boring :(

dingo

Reaction score
Nope..... homo's play baseball... cuz they are the 1's that slap each other asses.... how many homo's pplay baseball think about it..... Mike Pizzia.... all ig otta say.... how many faggots play lacrosse? non its a realy mans sport..... football with sticks basically.

no one can name any "faggots" who play lacrosse becasue besdie people who play lacrosse, no one can name ANOYONE period

buti gaurettee someone can name some one from baseball or the NFL or NBA or even hell soccer i know about freddy adu and ronaldo and pele its just commmon knolege