• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NCAA College Football

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
l3lasphemer,

l3lasphemer said:
Lemme fix that for you mindido

1. OSU
2. Michigan
3. LSU
4. Florida
5. Wisconsin

LSU with the big win in the Sugar Bowl!! 41 - 14, sorry ND better luck next year.

GEAUX TIGERS!!!!

I think that needs a little tweaking again.

1. OSU
2. LSU
3. Wisconsin
4. Boise State
5. USC

Michigan certainly no longer belongs in the top 5, they totally blew it the other day. I'd like to hear from our Michigan fans: Is Lloyd Carr going to keep his job? I would imagine he will but people over there must be about to pull their hair out. I also think its about time the Big 10 makes a new rule that even if Michigan wins the conference, they never be allowed to go to the Rose Bowl. :) They always lose it (at least recently)!

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Haha, have to agree with you about Michigan, I was hoping they would take care of business. I am glad now that Florida got the bid for the national championship over Michigan, I don't think OS and Michigan in the championship game would have been a bigger draw.

I will be pulling for Florida, even though they beat LSU this season. Though I do hope someone knocks the crap out of Tebow, I really got tired of hearing about him.

LSU still needs to play USC to settle the score once and for all, one reason I was hoping LSU would have went to the Rose instead of the Sugar. Let's just hope Jamarcus Russel stays for his last season, I think if he does he will be a big favorite for the Heisman this coming season.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
As much as I would love to see LSU finish second, there is no way the polls are gonna place them above USC. They still think that the SEC is an upstart college and doesn't compare the history of the ACC, BIG-10/12 and others. Even though just about every season in recent history has at least 6-7 SEC schools in the top 25.

LSU had one of the toughest schedules this season playing 4 top 10 teams on the road and still finishing 11-2. We are starting to get some respect but it is what it is.

mindido

Respected Member
Reaction score
l3lasphemer,

I don't really think the SEC is having any problems getting respect nowadays. If anything its the exact opposite. They always have a lot of teams rated in the Top 25. And its hard to say where they'll end up in the year end final, but certainly in the top 5.

Let's just hope Jamarcus Russel stays for his last season

I think you can pretty much figure he's gone on to the next level. He'll probably be a top 5 pick.

And jeez, I'm surprised no one has mentioned that Boise State/Oklahoma game. That has to be one of the best games I've ever seen...ever!

spliff81

Reaction score
Wow is karma a bitch..........

Hey Ohio State..How's it feel to lose the National Championship to an underdog? Wasn't Ohio State the "superior" team?

You know how OSU fans feel right now? Probably the same way Miami fans felt in 03.

And dont complain about Ted Ginn being hurt, and one of your best players being out, cause in 2003 I believe Willis McGahee was hurt in that game as well.

WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND......LMAO...I love it.

1.Florida
2.LSU
3.Ohio State
4.USC
5.Louisville

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
spliff81 said:
1.Florida
2.LSU
3.Ohio State
4.USC
5.Louisville
I can't imagine Boise State is beyond the top five. That would be a disgrace.

l3lasphemer

Reaction score
Holy Shit! How bout them Gators! Finally a little respect for the SEC please. 3 SEC Schools in the Top 10, SEC team wins the National Championship by completely destroying a "superior" Ohio State team. Oh it was announced on the news this morning, Jamarcus Russell is headed to the NFL. Question is whether the Raiders want to snag him to bolster their offense, I think they would be morons to pass him up.

Here is the final AP Poll

1. Florida
2. Ohio State
3. LSU
4. USC
5. Wisconsin
6. Boise State
7. Louisville
8. Auburn
9. Michigan
10. West Virginia