• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Football Premiership 2004/05..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
English Soccer Kicks off this weekend.. There's only about 4 teams with a realistic chance of winning the league... Arsenal (Last Years Winners), Chelsea, Man U and Liverpool.
Pick of the games of the weekend will be Chelsea vs Manchester United.. Should be a cracker!!

Conman

Reaction score
LIVERPOOL ALL THE WAY!!! They are looking shit hot and doing great even without Owen. Raf Ben is not going to commit to dumb claims of repeating his winning feat at Valencia but I will. 'Pool are looking good for it and the team is losing some of the useless excess baggage anfield1 and I were talking about.

Utd are falling apart at the seams, Arsenal are Jaded, Chelsea is scary but the dark horse this season I suspect will be Charlton or Birmingham.

MONEY TALK:

Money on Liverpool on current opening odds look very good. I will put a large "downpayment" on outside bets on Charlton (135/1) and Birmingham (147/1) on qualifying for a European spot and a sizeable load on this top five finish sequence:
1. Liverpool
2. Chelsea
3. Arsenal
4. Man Utd
5. Charton.

Put a small load on West Brom, Crystal Palace and Southampton to go down.

Cheers!

unreal

Reaction score
liverpool come 2nd and chelsea first as much as i hate to say it.
Everton wil be going down and maybe spurs, three more games last season and they would have been relegated

Conman

Reaction score
Hey Zin, who you gonna trust? unreal is way off my mark so that gives you a second opinion. :wink: 8)

stu2906

Reaction score
If you chaps think you know footie better than each other then prove it.

Just register and play a "pools" type predictor (unfortunately it involves the SPL (Scottish Premiership) & Championship (Div 1) for a few of the predictions. You can even create a private league. My work league has now got £300 cash for the winner at the moment...and growing.

Oh yeah you can win some scotch if you are really good.

Here's the link

www.betdirectpredictor.com

stu2906

Reaction score
Top work fella!

So you joined up yet? I guess some of the SPL & Div 1 results might be complete bitches if you don't get the results in your neck of the world.

I came second in my private league last year and being an Aston Villa supporter that's bloody good (for those not in the know Villa are a big club with big money. Unfortunately for us we have a tight fisted git in control of the ££ so spend about £50 a year on new players, who we then ruin).

I'd put money on Liverpool for the League or FA Cup but not the Premiership, Arsenal look too good and have great stability, it's a shame 'cos the history and Liverpool and romance(?) of Anfield mean they should be up there like the teams of the 70's but i think Houlliers legacy will last into next season.

Also i think a look at Boro as the dark horses of the season could be worth a shot, their sound defence has now been complimented by two good stikers in Hasslebaink and Viduka (on his day when he can be arsed).

Whatever happens this season is going to be electric!

Conman

Reaction score
All the scores from last night's EPL matches:

Tottenham 1 - 1 Liverpool
Aston Villa 2 - 0 Southampton
Blackburn 1 - 1 West Brom
Bolton 4 - 1 Charlton
Man City 1 - 1 Fulham
Norwich 1 - 1 Crystal Palace
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Birmingham
Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle

Only two wins out of eight matches! And 21 goals in all.

Tonight, Chelsea v Man Utd.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
All the scores from last night's EPL matches:
Tottenham 1 - 1 Liverpool
Aston Villa 2 - 0 Southampton
Blackburn 1 - 1 West Brom
Bolton 4 - 1 Charlton
Man City 1 - 1 Fulham
Norwich 1 - 1 Crystal Palace
Portsmouth 1 - 1 Birmingham
Middlesbrough 2 - 2 Newcastle
Only two wins out of eight matches! And 21 goals in all.
Tonight, Chelsea v Man Utd.
Bolton 4 - 1 Charlton
GO MY WANDERERS!!! Okocha had a blinder in this game, good times ahead (knock on wood) :wink:

Conman

Reaction score
Zinista said:
GO MY WANDERERS!!! Okocha had a blinder in this game, good times ahead (knock on wood) :wink:

You wouldn't be so happy if you had placed £50 on a draw at 3:7.40 :x I placed wins all over for all the other matches and the one match I placed a draw is the only bet that registered a win! Now how fucked up is that?@*&^$%#! Only made some on the Villa-Saints game. Chelsea and Arsenal better posts some significant wins tonight or this weekend is shithoused. Got the Blues two goals to the good and the Gunners by three for a total payout of £1'750. IF that doesn't happen, I'll be £500 in the hole! That's a really fine way to lose the money I made from Euro, Copa and Asia. :x

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
That's a really fine way to lose the money I made from Euro, Copa and Asia. :x
...AND it's only the opening weekend of fixtures. :twisted:
Looong way to go yet!

Conman

Reaction score
Well there is still the subject of the rest of the £ 18'970 left. :wink: didn't laugh all the way to the bank coz it never went to the bank! :lol: :lol: Its a rolling credit I have with the bookmakers. But if I keep losing at the rate I had yesterday, I'm fucked by October!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Conman

Reaction score
Sunday's results

Everton 1 - 4 Arsenal
Chelsea 1 - 0 Man Utd

Okay. I recovered from Saturdays losses. :roll: Utd fucked up the winning margin but a profitable weekend all the same.

Conman

Reaction score
Saturday 22 Aug 04 Results

Southampton 3 - 2 Blackburn
B'ham 0 - 1 Chelsea
Charlton 2 - 1 Portsmouth
Palace 1 - 3 Everton
Fulham 2 - 0 Bolton
Liverpool 2 - 1 Man City
Newcastle 0 - 1 Tottenham
Man Utd 2 - 1 Norwich

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Liverpool is looking ok so far as are Chelsea.. I didn't catch any of the games but I'll be watching the round up show.. :wink:

Lardy

Reaction score
**Edit, Arsenal currently winning 4-3, coming back from 3-1 down, their the boys for the Prem title again.**

Can't see the bindippers getting the title, good team yeah, but not the title. Good for them that Cisse's taking up Owen's role easily, bad thing is that Baros has taken up Heskey's just as well.

I wouldn't pin your bets on the brummies or charlton to go anywhere, they'll just hang around mid-table, and maybe Charlton will push for Europe. IMO, Middelsbrough will give everyone a shock this year.

Everton may go down, with Rooney going either soon, or January to (Enter BIG club here). On the subjects of big clubs, Stu, I wouldn't say Villa's got big money, if they did I doubt Doug Ellis would be so tight on the purse strings, especially with DO'L, and being a LUFC supporter I know that he knows how to get the money.

Shocker of the season.. Newcastle. They're doing the same PR Pete did with us not so long ago, bringing in players and banking on getting the CL. If they don't (which I reckon they won't), they'll be in a tight situation, reports are already that they're in around 60-70 Mill worth of debt, thus the selling of Woody to Reál. Fair enough, £13.4M is hard to turn down, but for one of the most promising CD in the world, it's nothing.

To go down, Norwich, Palace and one of either... Everton, Spurs, S'Hampton or WBA.

To come up, Sheff Utd, Blunderland and on of either... LUFC, Wolves or Cardiff via the play-offs.

Conman

Reaction score
Sunday's Final Scores

West Brom 1 - 1 Aston Villa
Arsenal 5 - 3 M'Borough

I put a £50 bet on a total of 7 goals for a payout of £1'100 and fucking Henri gets greedy in the last minute! Son-of-a-bitch!

Top 6

Arsenal (6 pts)
Chelsea (6 pts)
Aston Villa (4 pts)
Fulham (4 pts)
Liverpool Spurs (4 pts)

Conman

Reaction score
Final scores for matches played on Tue 24 Aug 2004

Birmingham 1 - 0 Man City
Emile Heskey (8)

Crystal Palace 0 - 2 Chelsea
Didier Drogba (28)
Cardoso Tiago (72)

Conman

Reaction score
Final scores for matches played on Wed 25 Aug 2004

Arsenal 3 - 0 Blackburn
Fulham 0 - 2 Middlesbrough
So'ton 1 - 2 Bolton
West Brom 1 - 1 Tottenham
Charlton 3 - 0 Aston Villa
Newcastle 2 - 2 Norwich

Top Six

P Pt
3 9 Arsenal
3 9 Chelsea
3 6 Bolton
3 6 Charlton
3 5 Tottenham
2 4 Liverpool

I like the way the season is taking shape so far. Three matches played (by most teams and already, only five teams remain unbeaten; Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs, Liverpool and (surprise, surprise) West Brom. Both Arsenal and Chelsea have 100% records but Chelsea have yet to conceded a single goal.

Looks like this weekend is going to be a good one for the bold teams:

Saturday, August 28, 2004
Blackburn v Man Utd
Aston Villa v Newcastle
Chelsea v Southampton
Everton v West Brom
Man City v Charlton
Middlesbrough v Crystal Palace
Tottenham v Birmingham
Norwich v Arsenal

Sunday, August 29, 2004
Bolton v Liverpool

Monday, August 30, 2004
Man Utd v Everton
Portsmouth v Fulham

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A great place to keep up with the latest info on the premier league aswell as other leagues is
www.soccernet.com :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.