• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

NBA Playoffs '09

Who will win the NBA Finals?

• Spurs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Heat

• Hawks

• Cavs

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Celtics

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Hornets

• Mavericks

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Jazz

• Lakers

Votes: 9 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
THIS SUCKS
i picked 06 not 04
This poll will close on 04-23-2009 at 01:01 PM thats to soon how di i fix this???

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Fixed the date and all of the damn CAPS.
Finals start on June 4th, poll ends on June 1st.
Happy?

Just out of curiosity why did you leave out higher seeds [Orlando (3), Portland (4), Houston (5)] but include teams like Utah (8) - who are gonna be hard pressed to make it out o the first round?

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm pulling for the Mavs, I just hope Howard will be well during the play offs.

In East I love the Bulls (my fav player is Ben Gordon btw), but unfortunately the Celtics are going to knock them out fast.

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
Fixed the date and all of the damn CAPS.
Finals start on June 4th, poll ends on June 1st.
Happy?

Just out of curiosity why did you leave out higher seeds [Orlando (3), Portland (4), Houston (5)] but include teams like Utah (8) - who are gonna be hard pressed to make it out o the first round?
sorry bout the caps thanks for the help
i put the jazz because they will have the hardest road but i know there are alot of jazz fans but really the other team were left out because i could only add ten

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Bulls reallly pulled a rabbit out of a hat. Loving it. Also Dallas beating the spurs.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
The Mavs beat SAP in only 5 games. Grat. Mavs are easily going yo roll over LA in western finals.

Damn I wish I could see Celtics vs Bulls series. Must download whole series and watch again. Another OT thriller. 3-2 to celtics, but Bulls are going o win 4-3 :)

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
The Mavs beat SAP in only 5 games. Grat. Mavs are easily going yo roll over LA in western finals.

Damn I wish I could see Celtics vs Bulls series. Must download whole series and watch again. Another OT thriller. 3-2 to celtics, but Bulls are going o win 4-3 :)

are u fuking kidding me if the mavs punk asses make it that far we will sweep them mavs suck :headbang:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Nonononono you've got it all wrong. The Mavs is the best team in Western conference. They'll easily beat Lakers if Howard, Kidd, Terry and Dirk are all fit and fine. ;)

Lakers suck (except Pau - he's good)

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
almost time to resurrect the "I hate Kobe" group.

For the record. Nooo Guggets

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
Nonononono you've got it all wrong. The Mavs is the best team in Western conference. They'll easily beat Lakers if Howard, Kidd, Terry and Dirk are all fit and fine. ;)

Lakers suck (except Pau - he's good)

yea and then you woke up from that dream this is to easy lets see lakers 9 times nba champs here in LA and wait theres more 5 times nba champs in the twin citys for a total of ley me see 14 time nba champs most wins in nba history most playoff wins then any other team in nba history wait wait theres more... most nba finals game played then any other team in nba history and we suck then whats the wor to describe the sucky ass mavs?????:moon:
:flipthebi

almost time to resurrect the "I hate Kobe" group.

For the record. Nooo Guggets

why you people have so much hate for kobe i will never understand when you will all except him on your team he is the best in the nba can you say MVP???:D
:deal:

Last edited by a moderator:

PLAYERJAY69

Reaction score
The Lakers still suck.

afater my great speach and thats all that you got i expect more from you dude after we sweep the blazers or the rockets and make the west finals also the most times in nba history and if the mavs can get over on denver or the horents in a long ass 7 game set we will take no pride in sweeping your team because we are expect too... your owner is the only cool thing about the mavs/
LAKERS RULE :headbang:

C0BRA

The Rise of Member
Reaction score
why you people have so much hate for kobe i will never understand when you will all except him on your team he is the best in the nba can you say MVP???:D

Don't want him. Can't stand the arrogant prick. Would rather lose w/o him than to withstand his ugly mug and win. :vomit:

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score

I don't know about MVP but I can say rapist...