• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Football World Cup 2006, Germany

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I coulda sworn we had already started a thread on this subject..

Anyways We're down to the business end of qualifying and some teams have just past the post and are in the big dance!! 32 spots are up for grabs all up.

All spots will be filled by December this year..

Joining the Germans (Automatically Qualified due to being Hosts) so far are:

2. Japan
3. Saudi Arabia
4. South Korea
5. Iran
6. Argentina

moxdevil

Reaction score
Hooray!

English media tipping England to win the world cup for a change! Forty years of hurt never stop re-dreaming... whatever we ain't going to win it. My tip is either the Argies or Brazil. Think i am going out on a limb there!

The Chief

Reaction score
Zinista said:
I coulda sworn we had already started a thread on this subject..

I'm sure there was...did it get deleted or are we gettin phpbb "bermuda triangle" type incidents?

Last edited:

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Bra-Zil

Do u guys think the same thing would happen to Brazil as it did to France last time .... when the came in as the reigning champs and got humilated without winning a single game or even scoring a goal ???

moxdevil

Reaction score
Ankit Pande said:
Do u guys think the same thing would happen to Brazil as it did to France last time .... when the came in as the reigning champs and got humilated without winning a single game or even scoring a goal ???

Can't see Brazil struggling like they did. France since 2001 on have lost the plot, Trezeguet and Henry struggling to score and retired players haven't been replaced lately either. Coaches in and out, etc... Countries like Brazil and the Argies could probably field a few teams.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Brazil wont lie down, I'm certain of that... Argentina will again go in as one of the top favourites only to go down as they usually do... Spain are a bit rusty at the moment but they always fuck up anyways! lol I'm actually keen on the Ukranians... To be that far in front in their group (Turkey, Greece and Denmark) they have definitely got what it takes to win in tough games...
However If Holland can stop their historical infighting they'll pretty much wipe out everyone before them I believe..

mcfly26

Reaction score
Zinista said:
However If Holland can stop their historical infighting they'll pretty much wipe out everyone before them I believe..

well there's no chance of that is there! i do actually think england have got a good chance of doing well this year, if they can get the team to knit like a premiership team would, look at the midfield, the strikers (well rooney) the defence? weres the weak point in the team? i can only think of left of midfield and possibly the second striker but if owen does what he usually does in big games or defoe steps up then thats sorted.

i think this is the best chance england have had in a long time:
same temperate climate
players coming to their peak (apart from rooney who is already better than most at there peak!)

having said all that they probably won't win. i think maybe argentina will win? not sure though.

thank you for your time

Conman

Reaction score
GO IRAN!!!! GO SAUDI!!!! And if u lose, Nuke the South Americans!!! :D :D

moxdevil

Reaction score
I'm looking for Iran versus USA, now wouldn't that be friendly! :D

mcfly i agree on paper we've one of the best starting 11's, lets just hope it doesn't come down to penalties! :jawdrop:

As for the second striker i thought that was settled with Crouch. :) Who incidently Conman is being linked to the pool for around 5-7 mill. Ummm defence of the champs league has never looked easier with that quality. ;)

Conman

Reaction score
I think there are better buys for 5 - 7 mil than Crouch. Rafa should shop elsewhere.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Saudi

The funniest team i find is the Saudi team .... they always somehow mange to qualify to the finals ... i have seen their qualifying games ...man they play good. But in the worldcup they always fuck up ending up last in their group.

Anyway i think Brazil n Argentina are the no. 1 contendors for the finals. It is Brazil's oldest strategy .... they play like dumbasses in the qualifying games and just barely qualify. But in the WC games they play like hell ... it makes them seem harmless at first and the opponents become over-confident. I should say smart guys, huh! :)

Anyway i hope they do win the WC! :D:D:D:D

gatsby

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Coach Marco van Basten has dropped the players who were too full of themselves. In his presence they were nobodies anyway. The new team is full of eager young players. Perhaps world cup 2006 comes too early for them, but it is a lot better to have football players who still feel it is an honor to be part of our national team.

Personally i think that the Czech team will do very well. We did win against them in a qualifier match last year, but it is a very tough team and has a lot of quality and experience. They should have won Euro 2004. The world cup will probably be the last tournament for that generation of players so they will be very motivated to win.

Ankit Pande

Reaction score
Bra-zil

Doesn't Brazil automatically qualify for the WC ... since it won the last one .... so why is it still playing matches?
:fag:

gatsby

Reaction score
FIFA cancelled that rule some time ago. I think it is reasonable because a lot can change in 4 years. But the winners of the Champions League and UEFA cup should imo be able to defend their title the following season.

moxdevil

Reaction score
gatsby said:
FIFA cancelled that rule some time ago. I think it is reasonable because a lot can change in 4 years. But the winners of the Champions League and UEFA cup should imo be able to defend their title the following season.

Unless of course they happen to be scousers ;)

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I was just thinking of France.. I forgot about them and so seems everyone else.. I know Zidane is gooonski but they still have a formidable side.. As do the Portuguese...