• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Which file hosting and why?

1xRTT

Reaction score
Awhile ago I thought rapidshare.com was the file host that everyone used and now it seems that there are a variety that people use. Which is the most popular now? Which are the best? Should I stop getting rapidshare?

koolkid

Reaction score
I think I might discontinue rapidshare as well. It seems that most uploaders are using other hosts such as hotfile ever since rapidshare began to tinker with its premium membership rules.

luddite

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I find the best host for leeches like me is Rapidshare !

jerkules

Reaction score
mega seems to be perfect for free users, i do not have any issues with that.

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
ge.tt is best for downloaders but 200mb limit and just 2gb account space is not enough for most uploaders.

Zippy is good aswell but they delete files after 30 days of no DLs.

Deposit is not deposhit anymore. It's quite good actually for both uploaders and downloaders.

** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** is the best of the worst. (but nowhere near as good as the 3 above)

k2s is good

no

musclewarrior

Reaction score
i agree that k2s is not good at all. Deposit file used to be great, but lately, and it may be because i am using miltihoster, but every time i try to download from deposit file it says the host is offline. Also if the links are not formatted properly Example: (NO)k2s.cc Keep2share.cc (Yes) then the files will not download. Zippy is so-so, but the popups and redirects drive my antivirus and browser crazy. I have had very little trouble with ** DEAD LINK REMOVED ** as long as the links are formatted properly. Same with rapidgator and most of the others on their file host list.