• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

What's your speed? (Please vote!)

Are you on ...

• Total voters

MAULER

Reaction score
4mbit LAN at work. 1meg DSL home. I also have my own teeth and hair.

BJ4015

Respected Member
Reaction score
To cheap to spring for the fast shit, but I do have cable and connect at 500kbs. Use to have DSL and was able to get 3 megs.

Dmoney

Reaction score
jessicajoanne said:
according to my current browser speed check i am crusing at 3245 kbps.. gotta love cable modems.. :D :D

btw.. Hi, my name is Jessica, I have a cable modem, I live in New York, in the USA.

Holly shit now that's fast :shock:, i'm currently cruisin at 56kbps :( , i even embarassed to say this, damn :cry:

Dmoney

Reaction score
Thanx that really helped, but the speed is still the same!! :(

The Mighty Z

Been away for a while
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
This one is from my comp at work, I'll post the results of my home comp later.

Office computer

Conman

Reaction score
Guess I busted the speedtrap! :lol: Tried it several times and zippo!

hcliff69

Reaction score
third day of cable converted from dial up i wish i wouldnt have waited so long. tested my speed out at 4.752 mbps whatever that means.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
hcliff69 said:
third day of cable converted from dial up i wish i wouldnt have waited so long. tested my speed out at 4.752 mbps whatever that means.
ready to give up yet conman? :lol:

Conman

Reaction score
cman said:
ready to give up yet conman? :lol:

Hmmmm. .... I kow-towed at the start of this page and admitted defeat and even gave props for the Guru of Tech ... its been deleted!

But yeah, guess I knew it all along but merely wanted to be the hero for the slow pokes here. The point of this thread has come across and also shows everyone else that we do still have some slow surfers here waiting to upgrade. So we should be mindful of them and not post too many gigantic pictures that take forever to load and use thumbs whenever we can.

Peace!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Conman said:
The point of this thread has come across and also shows everyone else that we do still have some slow surfers here waiting to upgrade. So we should be mindful of them and not post too many gigantic pictures that take forever to load and use thumbs whenever we can.
No it didn't. There was 3 people who voted for dial-up.

I call shenanigans!!!!

And don't say, "well some people didn't vote". Too bad, its their loss. Same reason you can't complain about your current government if you didn't particpate in their election (one way or the other)

TehMatt

Reaction score
Back home i was running on a dedicated t1 point-to-point from my work to my house, 1.5mb down/1.5mb up.
But now at school, well, its shit, about 5mb down/ 3mb up. Thats not it though, those speeds are peak, the campus has horrible spikes. Sometimes it feels like I am still dialing in from serial to phone.

Even though the schools bandwidth is faster, my line at home was dedicated and never spikes. I guess I am just a greedy motherfucker.

rich2rob

Reaction score
I am from Scotland and recently moved from dial up to dsl and no going back.

Down side is I am stuck with my isp for 12 months.

Gatorman

Reaction score
I'm told it's a fractionalized T-1 line on what is essentially an office LAN. Usually cruising at DSL type speeds of 250 -- 300 kbps. Oh, based out of New Orleans, LA. 8)

Reverend James

Reaction score
cman said:
blazin said:
Hey what's happenin Conman and Jessica? I'm Blazin and i'm from Canada with DSL....although i've been contemplating an upgrade to cable for a while now :roll:
not really an upgrade. "usually" DSL and cable are about the same speed, just different forms of technology. obviously depends on the provider though (ie. my cable sucks!)

Cable has greater possibility for through-put, just basic physics, but like cman said, they are usually the same depending on your provider and their facilities. I used to be on Roadrunner in Florida (rocked), then I had dual T1's in Virginia (it was in my office and I ran an ISP for about 7 months, rocked even harder), now I live in rural Canada and have less than 56k Dial-up... so I surf at work (LAN). I voted at work, so my vote is for LAN, but I am Dialling-in from home.

oscaraustin

Reaction score
Cable, in the USA. Sadly, Comcast is my ISP.... i hate comcast, with every bone in my broken fist from punching the hell out of the modem every 4th day when it doesnt work.

That is the secret to high speed internet, just don't supply it to half your customers at a time!