• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

FileJoker

Phonical

Reaction score
I love that you guys take the time to upload sooo many pics an the Celebrity/Supermodel Picture MegaPacks are fantastic, but, why use filejoker? It's bull plop. Very slow dl but there is free registration, apparently, though I cannot find a button or link to sign up for a free account, it even states in the FAQ that there is a free account option. Still no button, click sign up and you are brought to the premium membership sign up, no free! WTF I have dled a few megapacks, but they take ages.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
FJ simply sucks, I'm sure they manipulated the captcha system to frustrate the downloader to the point where he buys an account.

The rules shiudl be adjusted and either FJ should be banned or at least a mirror hoster should be mandatory.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
And why is it that you have to do another captcha even if the first was correct?
FJ accepted a captcha and after the countdown instead of starting it wanted another captcha.
This is such a f.. rip off.
Ban it for god sake!

PS A great, after 2 solved correct solved captchas it wants a 3rd, BURN IN HELL FJ.

boster

depraved
Reaction score
FileJoker is a problem

I have to agree with the above posts. FileJoker is very aggravating. When I see a post with just a FileJoker download link, it's like a tease. "Just kidding! You can't get it!"

I'd love to see a solution. Lots of people put good time and effort into capturing, and in some cases they go so far as to edit to make a clip even better. It's very aggravating when that clip can't be downloaded from behind a FileJoker wall.

-boster

Nobadguy

Reaction score
Just tried to download some files and instead of getting them I get a file with the correct name but only 7 byte big, you can open it like a text file and in it is just:
Expired

Is this the latest way of FJ to f... the downloaders while making money?

yakovitch

Actively social distancing
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just had the same experience... after waiting nearly four and a half hours between d/l's, no less. They are a shit host for regular users, it would be nice if our posters offered an alternate choice if they must use filejoker.

PhilBaharnd

Reaction score
Filejoker is the absolute worst. Painfully slow, temperamental captchas, download options that "expire" seconds after you click on them and you have to wait half a day between downloads. If we can ban the terrible image hosts, why can't we ban Filejoker?