• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

First naked celeb you remember seeing

spike6938

Banned User
Reaction score
Thought id start socializing so hope u enjoy
picture wise it was cindy crawford
video wise was pam anderson

SOIAiam

Reaction score
Whoever that woman was in Doc Hollywood. Picturewise, whoever the playboy playmate was from when Jessica Rabbit was in playboy...I was in second or third grade at the time.

icewos

Reaction score
OK , so I'm showing my age. First celeb I remember is Bo Derek in "Tarzan". It was a big deal at the time.
P.S. The girl from Doc Hollywood is Julie Warner. Somkin' chick. But to see how old that movie is, she was recently on "Nip-Tuck". I imagine it hurt pretty bad as hard as she hit the wall.

Bassdude

Reaction score
I think it was either Vanna White in playboy or some model in the SI swimsuit issue. They're both from a while ago.

chaotis

Reaction score
Kate Moss. Tiny tits, big mole. Skinny but hot.
t was tiny, about 150x300 (or so), back when the internet was some new-fangeld thingo that noone really cared about.
I miss plain html pages :D

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Suzanne Somers.....cousin had a stack of late 70's/early 80's playboys as tall as I was at the time....I was later suspended for using my great & expansive intelligence (note sarcasm) and taking said issue to my elementary school to show some friends....

tet1968

Reaction score
gerri halliwell in a hello magazine while i waited for my mum - i think i was like 10 or sumthing and i had the money but was too nervous to buy it

Reverend James

Reaction score
Christ, the first famous nude was likely Barbie Benton or someone like that in my uncle's Playboys. I am 32 so whoever it was I am sure she had a huge bush and real tits. Actually, it may have been Pam Grier in Coffey.

BigE

Reaction score
Naked Celeb was Victoria Principal from one of my dads playboys. I think it was featured in the "Year in Sex" pictorial. Very Nice at the time.
When I was eight years old we were come back from a vacation and my older brother, who stayed behind, left a copy of Debbie Does Dallas in the VCR. I discovered it and hid it and later watched that thing like a thousand times!!

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Shite the memories are getting sketchy.. Having been born in denmark (Country being very liberal) I saw nudity from a very young age.. I mean even the TV guide my folks used to buy had centerfolds.. A friend and I used to cut these out and keep a scrap but till we got busted by my mum.. :lol: :lol:
I'd say the first celeb (ca. 7-8 years old) was maybe Brigitte Nielsen (ex-Mrs Sly Stallone), she always had her tits out in magazines etc.. :twisted:
My first movie nudity was a danish flick but I can't remember names..