• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

zorg cleaning [do not remove]

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dear lord they're really pushing that Olivia Wilde fake.

zsdaweasd

Banned User
Reaction score
http://quickbooks-support.quickbookshelp.support/

hi my name is "sonam" if you want to sex chat with me then call me i am wasting my no is :- (+1-888-846-6939)

One day I couldn’t take it anymore and my dick burst in my shorts and soiled them. I was afraid of the liquid coming out and I looked terrified. My mom was cleaning the rooms and coincidentally she just entered my room. Looking at my face, she asked ” What happened dear? What’s bothering you?

I told her that my cock ejected some liquid, soiled my shorts and that I was nervous , since I never saw that before. My mom said ” Let me see”. I said, ” Mom I am shy. You are my mother”. She said, ” Dear I saw your dick a thousand times before and remember I used to bathe you. So dont worry show me”.

hi my name is "sonam" if you want to sex chat with me then call me i am wasting my no is :- (+1-888-846-6939)

I opened my shorts, and there stood my limp cock, seeking my mom’s attention. She took my cock into her hands and it immediately started to get hard. My mom said, ” Bobby, Dont worry. Its natural. All grown boys get it. Don’t you know to masturbate ? ”

I said, ” Mom, what is masturbation ?”

She was shocked and said, ” Dont you know ?”

I said ” No”.

She said, ” If you promise me that you wont tell your dad, I will do it for you “.

I said ” ok”.

She them took my cock in her hand and spit on it. Wow it was like heaven. My pushpa, looked into my eyes , and started to stroke my cock. She said ” Look into my eyes “.

I looked and she was increasing the pace. Soon my cock was fully erect and It bulged to 6 inches. My mom said ” Wow, that is one nice cock ” and she laughed. I was in seventh heaven. Since It was my first time, I cummed after a minute. My mom said, ” Bobby, you cummed so early. You can stay hard for long by practicing ” .

She then stood up and turned around. I thought she was going away and I cursed my luck.

” Do you wanna see how mommy does it ? “, She said.

I was shocked and excited. I immediately said ” YES! ”

She laughed and said ” Naughty boy! I would do it only if you would help me. Would you ? ”
I said ” Yes “.

She was wearing a nighty. She turned around and bent forward. She said ” Bobby, lift my nighty ” I lifted her nighty and exposed her ass. She was not wearing a panty. She said ” Bobby, Do you like mommy’s Butt ? ” I said ” Mom it is awesome ”

Mom: What r u waiting for, lick it.

I started to lick her ass as if it was tastiest ice cream. My mom was moaning.

Mom: Now pull my ass apart and lick on my butthole.

I was hesitant and said ” Mom! What ? ”

Mom: Dont worry Bobby, lick it and you will like it.

I started to lick and it was so fucking tasty. Pussy juices were dripping down. I tasted them.

Then she turned around and asked me to take her nighty off.

I saw her massive inviting 38 cup mounds. She was not wearing any bra. My dick was fully erect. She climbed on the bed and spread her legs and said, ” Bobby, Now you lick my inner thighs and DONT YOU DARE LICK THAT PUSSY YET! ” I started licking her inner thighs and she was moaning softly, shivering and pinching her boobs. She took my hands , placed them on her breasts and she said ” Now caress and press them slowly. No need to rush ” She was enjoying this so much and I couldn’t believe my luck.

Finally she was shivering and her clit got exposed. She them pushed my head into her pussy and said ” Eat the pussy you, Motherfucker and make yours ”

She was moaning so loudly, SSSSSSSSSSS, AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH, Fuck that pussy you son of a bitch. Suck that clit. Yes Thats it , Thats it, Thats it.

My tongue was paining, but still she was not cumming. I continued though , not to disappoint her. Oh My God what a stamina , she had. She came after 25 minutes of intense pussy sucking. She said ” Oh Baby… You’re wife is going to be so fucking lucky. Your Dad never does this. ”

“Mom, I love you so much and I know that I mean life to you. Could I be your partner ?”

I dont know what happened, she got so turned on by this and lept on me and kissed me and said ” Of course you idiot! you could be my fucking husband, you filthy motherfucker”

“Now I am going to show you how to make a woman yours “, said My Pushpa,

“Put your 3 fingers in my pussy” . I inserted fingers into her pussy. Oh God it was a large labia pussy. It was so tight after all those years.

“Now place your tongue on my clit”, she said

Hmm I did it.

“Move your fingers in come here motion and start sucking my clit into your fucking mouth “, she said.

The moment , I started doing this , she was shivering. Moaning so loud. ” Eat that pussy you mother fucker. Make me your bitch. Make me a slut mom. Yeah ! Yeah !Yeah !Yeah !Yeah !. I am cumming, I am cumming,I am cumming,I am cumming,” Her voice broke down and she released a load of ecstasy juices. I drank all of them and cleaned her pussy with my tongue.

She said ” Now fuck me! you naughty bastard ”

I inserted my cock into her pussy.

She said ” Not like this ”

She turned around and said ” Put it in my butthole”

I said ” Mom it wont fit.”

She said ” It will ” and she guided my cock into her butthole and tears were rolling from her eyes.

I was extra excited looking at her Majestic ass. I started to fuck slowly. I fucked her for 10 mins and me and my bitch pushpa, we were moaning. She asked me ” Catch my hair and fuck me ! Yeah ” I gripped her hair and continued to fuck her. Me and my mom, cummed together

We then laid on the bed, cuddling each others bodies and she said ” You are one great motherfucker ” and kissed me.

Ruffah

Reaction score

Kim Cattrall @ Masquerade (US 1988) [HD 1080p WEB-DL]

Filename : Kim_Cattrall_-_Masquerade-(US1988)-1080p-RUFFAH.avi - 110 MiB
Duration : 2mn 30s
Resolution : 1920 x 1040 at 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 5 925 Kbps
Audio : AC-3 @ 192 Kbps
Channels : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download:

Dead Link Removed
or
Dead Link Removed
or
http://rapidgator.net/file/3e73b3ad9b8828fe39c469a59753a41f/

Last edited by a moderator:

sonamkapoor22

Banned User
Reaction score

24x7 Quickbooks Technical Support @ +1-888-846-6939: quickbooks Errors, quickbooks Backup, quickbooks Install & Update, quickbooks turbo tax, quickbooks Print, Troubleshoot & fix quickbooks, quickbooks enterprise freezing on updates.

We offer technical assistance to help transfer QuickBooks 2016 company file to other PC(Windows / Mac)

24x7 Quickbooks Technical Support @ +1-888-846-6939: quickbooks Errors, quickbooks Backup, quickbooks Install & Update, quickbooks turbo tax, quickbooks Print, Troubleshoot & fix quickbooks, quickbooks enterprise freezing on updates.

actress-Candice-Swanepoel-sex-photos.jpg

We offer support and help services to configure new Quickbooks 2016 printer.
We offer support and help assistance to repair and fix QuickBooks Enterprise 2016 technical issues and other accounting problems.
We offer accounting help and support on Quickbooks Enterprise Installation errors, Quickbooks Unrecoverable Errors and Quickbooks Run time errors.
We offer help through articles and provide guidance in accounting problems like reconciliation, report generation, data conversion, file transfer etc
We offer live premium technical support and help to fix problems on Quickbooks Enterprise Payroll and Quickbooks Point of Sale (POS)
We also troubleshoot other problems with Quickbooks online both technical and accounting.

Every so often, businessmen report to have technical issues while working on Quickbooks® Desktop especially when they try to access company’s data server so as to fetch important data and files. And consequently, it causes technical interruption in the course of executing Quickbooks® point-of-sale.