• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All you fucking idiots who keep thanking the spammer despite every warning and plea to ignore their posts. If you MUST have their shitty image here it is on P&H. Virus/Malware Free

It's still bollocks.
The only way you get to see her nipple is if you zoom in REALLY CLOSELY AND USE YOUR IMAGINATION. Which means that not only are they trying to get you to click on a dangerous link, they are lying to you to get you to do so.
Quelle fucking surprise
You would be stunned at how many morons have been infracted for thanking the spammer who posted this incredible triumph of photography.

Note to the vindictive cunt who keeps spamming the board: Unless you really are the mother of all fuckwits you must have realised by now that I'm going to continue deleting your crap and banning you and I guarantee you'll run out of what pathetic little life you have way before I run out of joy in squashing your miserable arse.
Do yourself and everyone else a favour and fuck off.

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Why the hell are picleet links working?
Do you not think this spammer is making my life miserable enough that we now let their principle hosts work again?

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Infraction for alexhot: Comments In Content Threads

User: alexhot
Infraction: Comments In Content Threads

Administrative Note:
Why you have just been infracted

Message to User:
Fairly obvious really.
Do yourself a favour and read the rules please
BOC

Original Post:
She is soooo amaizing!

My only regret was that I had no facility to add a further infraction for spelling "amazing" "AMAIZING"

Last edited:

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
All you fucking idiots who keep thanking the spammer despite every warning and plea to ignore their posts. If you MUST have their shitty image here it is on P&H. Virus/Malware Free

It's still bollocks.
It's an old low res cap of the film Havok that has been posted endlessly here and in the video section at a better res and a bigger size. So this dickhead is trying to get you to put yourself and others at risk for comeplete substandard shit.
Quelle fucking surprise
You would be stunned at how many morons have been infracted for thanking the spammer who posted this incredible triumph of screencapping.

Note to the vindictive cunt who keeps spamming the board: Unless you really are the mother of all fuckwits you must have realised by now that I'm going to continue deleting your crap and banning you and I guarantee you'll run out of what pathetic little life you have way before I run out of joy in squashing your miserable arse.
Do yourself and everyone else a favour and fuck off.

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So. If I have this right.
The "censorship" works if there is a text link/URL in the body of a message, but the hyperlinks,the active clickable images, they remain entirely unaffected by any kind of "censorship"
So all that time and energy expended listing all the different hosts and referrers the spammer is using has been an object exercise in futility.
Marvellous.
BOC

Ruffah

Reaction score
Paula Malcomson, Embeth Davidtz @ Ray Donovan s04e06 (US 2016) [720p HDTV]

Filename : Paula_Malcomson_Embeth_Davidtz_-_Ray_Donovan-s04e06-(US2016)-720p-RUFFAH.rar - 105 MiB
Duration : 3mn 00s
Resolution : 1280 x 718 at 23.976 fps
Video : XVID @ 4 478 Kbps
Audio : AC-3 @ 384 Kbps
Channels : 2 channels, 48.0 KHz

Download:

http://depositfiles.com/files/q2r0hxyqr

.​