• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Wrestling 2005

IHateHonda

The Icon
Reaction score
Yea dude... Im a big cena fan, but trying to say hes better than the Rock... now thats just not right...

Batista vs HHH at mania 21... can't wait to see this match definatly a good move to keep Batista on raw.

Also.. seein Edge and christian back together was f'n great. I wonder if this is a sign of something to come in the near future.. maybe wwe wanted to see how the crowd would react to thier reuniting for a match. I hope to see them back together again. Even Tomko was away from christian last night.. oo could it be..

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
First...forgive typos/spacing errors. My keyboard's inthe process oftaking a shit on me.

The_Thief said:
LMFAO!!! Did the Ross report tell you that one??? Cena couldn't even lace up the Rock's boots! Has Cena even held a Heavyweight Championship belt??? Not once I believe. I wouldn't insult the Rock by comparing Cena to him.

Titles don't equal talent. Remeber your Hogan example?

Anyhow, I'll rephrase: Cena has more TECHNICAL skill--submissions, grappling,that sorta thing--than the Rock. By far. I've never yet seen the Rock hook a submission move--exception of 1 figure four back whenhe was still Rocky Maivia--correctly. On the other hand, the Rock worksthe Main event style--high impact, lotsa punches/kicks--betterthan Cena. Not a surprise, considering he's been/was a main eventer for the majority ofhis career following that yearwiththe Nation.

boriqueno said:
I always feel bad for Taz or "Tazz" WHat was waste of talent

I read somewhere--quite a while ago--that the neck/shoulder injury Tazz got fighting Benoit not long after his arrival in the WWE kept him from full-time competition, so he offered to do commentary rather than be a full-time trainer in OVW. How true/false that is, I honestly don't know.

Zinista

Koalas & Kangaroos kill people
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Haven't really heard anything about Taz kicking up a stink for not getting a chance to wrestle so I think he's happy where he is at the moment..

Cena does look more technically adept to wrestle than the Rock but Rocky was really only putting on the moves he had to to work his fans into a frenzy.. I'm sure if he'd been wrestling full time (no movie breaks) he would've added more to his wrestling style/arsenal because the fans would've grown tired of the same moves week after week...

Dillon

Reaction score
Jim Ross on Off the Record a show in Canada.That has alot of wrestler on it.Jim said that he wish Tazz would wrestle more but said he seem to not want to wrestle.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Zinista said:
Cena does look more technically adept to wrestle than the Rock but Rocky was really only putting on the moves he had to to work his fans into a frenzy.. I'm sure if he'd been wrestling full time (no movie breaks) he would've added more to his wrestling style/arsenal because the fans would've grown tired of the same moves week after week...

I dunnoabout that. I mean, he wrestledfulltime for what...4,5 years before the movie break? And even then, not much technical, and when there was--like thatgodawful sharpshooter--it lookedREALLY sloppy...

The_Thief

Reaction score
Cena don't do shit. Mostly throws people. He got a move caled the 5 nuckle shuffle which is a punch!!! A fuckin punch is his move, really technical. Oh and don't forget his finisher, where all he does is drop a guy in a firemans carry. Must of took years to think of those moves.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
Look back,then, and compare their earlier matches, the difference is almost painfully obvious there. When the Rock started, he started out working the same style he ended with--75% impact, punches, kicks. Cena started out wrestling more like a Benoit or Angle--60% mat wrestling/grappling/suplexes, with punches& kicks in comeback situations/opponent in the turnbuckles, etc. I'm not trying to say the man's a dynamo of technical wrestling or something...I'm saying in comparison to the Rock, he's far more technically sound. IE: When he's up against atechnical opponent, he can technically wrestle, and does.

Austin wasthe same way, in that regard. So was Lesnar. HHH is that way now. Not really an every-match tech wrestler, but whenthe match called for it, they could/can compete that way. The Rock never pulled that off, and when he tried it, it looked really, really bad...

The_Thief

Reaction score
Fuck their earlier matches. Rock was 90% kick ass and Cena's bout 100% SUCKS!!!! He'll never hold as many titles as the Rock did. Hell, from what I've heard he's leaving to play football with his best friend Brock. Strictly speculation...but it has been posted in some places. Word is, after Wrestlemania. Hopefully people will hate him as much as they do Lesnar.

Stingray

Supreme Jackass
Reaction score
I dunno....Brock--given the skill to do it--probably could've been a good football player. Of course, he's gotall the patience of a cat with it's tail stepped on, sonever will havethe proper skill/training to do so....but Cena? I don'tsee it. He seems toenjoy the personal spotlight too much...can't seehim leaving a companythat's willing togive him major spotlight toget buried in a team sport...

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I'm not too familiar with OVW but that's where Batista and Cena learned their craft right?? One was called Leviathan and the other Prototype (I think).. Where did Brock come from??
Also I think Cena's in the Stone Cold Steve Austin character mold.. In that he doesn't give a shit about anything and is just there to kick ass.. Hopefully he'll keep running with it!!

Dillon

Reaction score
I think Brock came from OVW too.

Last edited:

bobobill

war on drugs veteran
Reaction score
Brock was in OVW. He was the tag team champ with Shelton Benjamin. They were known as the Minnesota Stretching Crew.

Dillon

Reaction score
Matt Hardy and Lita may have stopped dating.Matt has taken down Lita's picture from his website.Asked why he had taken her pictures down Matt said ask Amy(Lita's real name).Matt also said the last few days have been rotten.The break up may not last because the two have been date for some time.

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Ah fuck it.. I would've rather have wanter to be in Test's shoes when he was dating Stacy Keibler!!

Rumour File: Austin is rumoured to be making an appearance at Wrestlemainia..

Zinista

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Just thought of another major swerve that could be cool.. Orton turning on Batista and going back to Evolution.. With his concussions as of late he could get amnesia after another major hit and think he's still Evolution... Fuck I should be a writer!!

Dillon

Reaction score
The WWE is going to have Randy go back to a heel after WM.In the next RAW magazine the headline will be STUNNER!The Exclusive Story Behind Stone Cold'sReturn.

The_Thief

Reaction score
Zinista said:
Just thought of another major swerve that could be cool.. Orton turning on Batista and going back to Evolution.. With his concussions as of late he could get amnesia after another major hit and think he's still Evolution... Fuck I should be a writer!!

LMAO!!!! Not to bad.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
So by the looks of things Orton's gonna face Taker at Mania and do a heel turn in the match, WWE want to make him one of the biggest heels on Raw!! Apparently Taker will lose to Orton!! I'm a huge Undertaker fan so hearing this is big in my books!! Who knows maybe Orton will find his way back to Evolution after Mania.
Source: Wrestlingexposed.com

Dillon

Reaction score
Taker wants to pass the torch.He also said this could be one of or his last WM.The Rock will be on David Letterman tonight.The drama of Matt and Lita is both are saying they aren't dating.Matt said Lita broken his trust.Some think Lita MAY have cheated on Matt.