• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Videos - cleaned

nudografias

Reaction score
Frances Raines in Breeders (1986)

Frances Raines in Breeders (1986)

00:05:17 - 1024x768 - 85 MB - MP4

http://www99.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/juXbartU/file.html

Frances Raines, Amy Brentano, Adriane Lee, Natalie O'Connell in Breeders (1986)

00:01:38 - 1024x768 - 24 MB - MP4

http://www80.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/ExuTokdA/file.html

Last edited:

nudografias

Reaction score
LeeAnne Baker

LeeAnne Baker in Breeders (1986)

00:01:38 - 1024x768 - 23 MB - MP4

http://www21.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/mPV87mXQ/file.html

Last edited:

nudografias

Reaction score
Natalie O'Connell

Natalie O'Connell in Breeders (1986)

00:01:32 - 1024x768 - 25 MB - MP4

http://www97.** DEAD LINK REMOVED **.com/v/YwWNt4u7/file.html

Last edited:

nudografias

Reaction score
Last edited:

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
But you can't avoid the inevitable consequences of introducing a rule. If you don't intend to apply it retrospectively then posters of current material have a legitimate grievance. If you do intend to apply it retrospectively then much current material will have to be removed. Not applying a rule properly and comprehensively makes that rule an unfair and unjust nonsense.
And as I asked previously, what about information that is no longer available? You're not the only one adept at research, and my knowledge and memory of the entertainment and fashion industries is fairly extensive but even I struggle with and even fail to complete many identifications. So we would have to prohibit the posting of and the removal of material the information of which cannot be determined. That is the inevitable consequence of introducing a hard and fast rule.
Again, this is community forum. Not Getty. It is ar better to lead by example and demonstrate a better way and a more helpful habit. Not everyone will follow but more will than won't.
I note that you wrote "I can give instructions on how to easily determine even ancient pictures", and yet rather than do that straight away in the Discussion forum, explaining how much easier it would make finding material and determining duplication, you come to this section and propose a rule that everyone must obey.
How "respectful" and un-dictator-like.
BOC

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
"Many of them have never even read the rules, and only know it when they get a warning."
Yet you want to implement and enforce a new rule that can't possibly apply retrospectively and would need so many qualifications as to render it impotent and meaningless.
"The easiest way that anyone can do is to immediately search for the same photo on Google Images"
So that implementation of rocket science was well worth waiting for and probably never occurred to anyone ever.
Sorry, Old Horse, but you're making my points for me. The more we examine this as a propostion, the more futile an exercise it becomes.
Lead by example in including all possible information you have when you post. Check manually for duplicates as everyone else has to do, and suck it up. You can't force through an impossible legislation that will alienate half the membership and take away their enjoyment of participation for your own convenience.

I thought a Discussion forum is for news, etc. So I put here. If this is the problem, move it to the correct section.

Nobody has nobody to listen. I turned attention to personal messages, some posters who are very active. Everyone, but everyone, they say they will, but not...And I'm sure they do not read. Many of them have never even read the rules, and only know it when they get a warning.

Btw, the easiest way that anyone can do is to immediately search for the same photo on Google Images. For others need a little more patience.

Last edited: