• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Skynyrd Fan

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I just noticed something disturbing - Skynyrd Fan is banned...! This is some kind of belated April Fool's joke, right? I don't know the circumstances that would call for such a ban, but I highly advise the powers that be to reverse the banning of this forum's top 3 poster.

zorg

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just noticed something disturbing - Skynyrd Fan is banned...! This is some kind of belated April Fool's joke, right? I don't know the circumstances that would call for such a ban, but I highly advise the powers that be to reverse the banning of this forum's top 3 poster.

What is disturbing? Person who for 10 + years steal other ppl videos, crop to remove logo, burn out, upscale, rename files, never give the proper credit to original poster. That's disturbing.

Don't worry he'll come back in few days.

Jacques99

Celebrity Connoisseur
Respected Member
Reaction score
Yeah-->

Yes, Skynyrd Fan may take his clips from other people but he gives all the credit to the original posters. But I do agree he shouldn't fuck with or alter them! One thing I can't stand is clips that he blows up to large dimensions which only increases their size in MB's. I think he thinks, if their bigger they are better? Also I don't like how most of his clips are BIG but short in playtime. :bah: For that matter >I< personally don't like anyone's clips that are BIG but short in playtime, it's a waste of disk space...

If Skynyrd Fan is banned from CNF? He should be reinstated due to his popularity on the web, keeping him from posting here would only be bad for CNF. Plus a long time ago he was a moderator at my now defunct web forum; 'Celeb Butt Forum'

So, I owe it to him to get him reinstated here at CNF.

Perhaps if he reads this post and >my< bitches about his posts, he'll stop vandalizing other's work :question: Heck, I used to do the same kinda shit when I was still bitter about becoming disabled...

Last edited:

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Can we ban Kaboom again? Is he still around? it was fun banning him multiple times.

It was a shitload of work being an admin. The only pleasure I had was banning people.

KABOOM

I'm just here for the tits
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Careful, I'll ban you.

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I've been looking for clarification on this as to reason/duration/permanance
I can't speak to content because I DL few videos, but I have always known him to be helpful and co-operative in contribution and unlike many he replaces every dead image, gallery or link as soon as he is notified of it.

If there are questions or problems with his posts or his content then there must be a better way to solve it than banning one of the few truly active contributors this forum has?
BOC

sydbarrett

Reaction score
I've been looking for clarification on this as to reason/duration/permanance
I can't speak to content because I DL few videos, but I have always known him to be helpful and co-operative in contribution and unlike many he replaces every dead image, gallery or link as soon as he is notified of it.

If there are questions or problems with his posts or his content then there must be a better way to solve it than banning one of the few truly active contributors this forum has?
BOC
Well said, BOC. I'm told that it is only a temporary ban, but even still, like you said, he is one of the few active posters (in the video section - I don't know about elsewhere). Also, Skynyrd Fan has been a member since '04...he's probably one of the few members here from almost the inception of this forum who still comes here.

I can't, nor would, speak on the allegations made against Skynyrd Fan. To me, along with Zorg, SF is a top poster. The passwords 'hef' or 'sky' are good for most of the vids I happily dl. Of course, there are other great video posters, but these two are probably the most prolific, and I'd hate to see either (or any of the good posters) banned for any reason.

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
A couple of things strike me prima facae about dealing with this issue.

The first is that Skynyrd Fan contributes in many threads that others don't post in. All his posts are largely the same in terms of quality content size etc.
If all he was doing was ripping others off then all his contributions would be limited to those threads others are posting in. That they are not must give us pause for thought.

The second is that he is a major contributor who is also responsible enough to upkeep his posts & threads. If he is made aware of dead content he revives it quickly or removes it.
An offshoot of that is that the sheer weight of his contributions means the forum is now increasingly filled with dying content with no way to revive it.
Banning him from a forum he puts so much time and effort into to solve an issue that may or may not exist. That sstrikes me a bit like cutting one's schlong off to sort out stress related erectile dysfunction.

The third is my own view and it's simply this.
None of this content is proprietory. You can bitch and moan about who cropped cut or blew up what but at the end of the day the only people who can lay claim to any of this material as THEIRS are the director, the actors, the writers and the editors of the original work. Unless people suddenly have access to raw footage and multiple takes all anyone is doing here is cutting finished segments from existing finished and released works. EVERY crop cut or edit will show the same damned scenes and angles no matter what you do. Even whacking up levels lightness or audio doesn't make it "yours".

I know this is a view that many won't agree with. That's their perogative but based on a life of working in media professionally I can tell you it's wrong.

I would concede that it's bad form to take someone else' posted clip and piss around with that. If you want to claim something as your own edit you find the original media file and cut that. However so many clips on the net have been swapped, posted downloaded and shared so many times unless there's embedded meta there's no way to know who did what and when. Likelwise with accusations. There are opinions & allegations but no proof. You don't hang someone based on suspicion or personality clash.

Frankly each popular video listing in here has multiple posts of the same scenes. The files may vary in terms of size, resolution, duration and file host but in reality it's just multiple replications of the same thing. We don't know where they came from, when they were cut or by whom unless someone can guarantee they had an original stream, recording or disc they ripped & edited from. There's no getting away from that either.

Mods make decisions unilaterally all the time. In times past mods were draconian, arbitrary, bullying & passed judgement on a whim. I'd hoped we were past that time & had moved into a period of thought and sound judgement over kneejerk reaction to assumption. Clearly I was wrong.

Beyond intermittent contact - usually about a dead post - I have no knowledge of Skynyrd Fan at all. All I know of him is as I wrote in my previous post. However I do know from those intermittent contacts that he's an open friendly and co-operative chap who takes thoughts on board and is willing to compromise to make things run smoothly. I can't believe that he would not take reason on board nor discuss contructively if approached properly.

Perhaps what was needed here was an independent arbiter from higher up. But that's for the higher ups to consider.
BOC

Last edited: