• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Celebrity Pictures - cleaned

blueoystercult

Socially Isolated Since God Was A Boy
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
No problem. In the first instance i wanted it open to the wider membership (who might not pay attention to tech issues) because I wanted general reaction and to see if anyone else had a similar problem.
Personally I think the whole thng is hystrionic bollocks brought about by a lack of ad blockers and a total abscence of understanding of what virus actually is.

lumo

Reaction score
Topless in Mexico (1999)

I don't know why it got deleted (the mod didn't tell me) so i will post it again:

Because it's complete shit that has been floating around the net since the 90s along with the other set of a lookalike in shades. It has been debunked. None of those publicatications that first showed it EVER republished in their review issues because it was debunked. It only appears on websites loaded with malware now.
It Is Utter CRAP
BOC

Last edited by a moderator:

1man

Reaction score
Erika Jayne (Erika Girardi)
The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Season 6 Premiere Party in Hollywood (Decemebr 3, 2015)

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
There are many posts containing screencaps and frame stills. If you remove these then it follows we must remove them all. Anything less would be unfair.
The only caveat to that that I can see is if the screencaps and/or video are available in the video section in which case the grounds for removal become "duplication"
Just my tuppence for what it's worth.
BOC

blueoystercult

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
NEw Flood of Spam

The slew of new reports is all about the same message cropping up time and again. I've OTB'd the offenders but I'm starting to wonder if this isn't the start. I'd suggest greater vigilence for a time till the offenders get bored and piss off.
Cheers
BOC