• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

OMG! THE FORUM IS BROKEN! FIX IT!

stu2906

Reaction score
In firefox can't you delete cookies and keep saved passwords? Art said he was on IE maybe his browser needs changing.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
stu2906 said:
In firefox can't you delete cookies and keep saved passwords? Art said he was on IE maybe his browser needs changing.
the browser will remember your password, but won't necessarily log you in automatically. its the cookie that does the log in, the browser will just type the name in the box for you

UncleArt

Reaction score
thx for the replies, i guess no one has a script made yet, u can close or delete this thread now, il just make my own, again thx

UltraLisk

Reaction score
.... Use firefox... Tools > Options > Privacy > Disable cookies > Exceptions.

That way you will only be accepting cookies from sites you manually enter into your browser...

louiep

Reaction score
How to change the background of this forum : Fixed by CMAN Yohooo :)

I used to keep the light blue background on this board as a default but the setting seem to be dissapeared as of today and its switched to the crappy black background...

How to switch back? PLEASE HELP....

Update: Fixed :computer: by Cman

Nizzle

I Love Lamp
Reaction score
How to change the background of this forum:

1. Get a DeLorean with a flux capacitor.
2. Find a source of 1.21 jigawatts.
2. Eliminate Cman in 2002.

phynix

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I hear that lightning is predicted in this area pretty soon!

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
How to change the background of this forum:

1. Get a DeLorean with a flux capacitor.
2. Find a source of 1.21 jigawatts.
2. Eliminate Cman in 2002.

lol, i thought it was stupid at first, but the part about me is funny.

i dont know what the problem is. i'm dumb.

everyone send a PM to wick3d. maybe if he gets like 100 PMs he will fix it lol

numbersix

Staff Alumn
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I brought up the fact that there wasn't any advertising on the forum when the white/blue background was used in another thread, if that's the reason for it's disappearance then...oops, my bad.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
its still there and i should be working. i dont know whats wrong.

its available for me, so it must be a non-admin permission problem or something. i dunno

Kazzy

Reaction score
Why does this site keep signing me out?

This never used to happen to me. I have signed in about 15 times today, checking "remember me" each time. I haven't changed any settings or increased anything on my firewall or anywhere else, for that matter.

This just started today. Is anybody else having this problem? It happens after about 10 minutes.

CASTOR :::

Here's Johnny
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
Same problem too
everytime asking me sign up

didnt clean-up my cookies and didnt change settings in browser

WTF?

Kazzy

Reaction score
Is this part of the "new regime" ???

I must say, I'm definitely NOT a fan of the boxes aloing the left side of the screen that eat up 15% of the monitor space ALLLLLLL the way down the page. I guess that's how they are trying to make money from this site. It's pretty obtrusive, though.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
For some reason i have to log in everytime. Im sure the admins will take care of this as soon as possible.

As for the ads, lets not forget people this forum is FREE for you. They have to generate some form of revenue to keep the site up.

So njoy the boobies and click a few ads and everyone is happy.

JRdude

Noob
Reaction score
I used to keep the light blue background on this board as a default but the setting seem to be dissapeared as of today and its switched to the crappy black background...

I'm in the same boat as you louiep. I used to have the light blue and am now stuck in black and white. I can't tell what is bold and what isn't. Hope we get the old option back.

Kazzy

Reaction score
I understand that the forum is free. I understand that the ads help them generate revenue--I think that I said that a couple posts up. This site has been around for a long time without the ads, though. I guess (as I said before) that this is part of the "new regime."

My comment was that the ads are obtrusive and take up a lot of monitor space ALLLLLLLL the way down the page. They could put them across the top of the page instead and they wouldn't push everything to the right all the time.

maddgreek

Fap Fap Fap Fap
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I understand that the forum is free. I understand that the ads help them generate revenue--I think that I said that a couple posts up. This site has been around for a long time without the ads, though. I guess (as I said before) that this is part of the "new regime."

My comment was that the ads are obtrusive and take up a lot of monitor space ALLLLLLLL the way down the page. They could put them across the top of the page instead and they wouldn't push everything to the right all the time.

there have always been ads on this forum

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
there have always been ads on this forum

yeah, there have pretty much always been ads, in one form or another. ask anyone of the old members how many times i changed the design in the past :lol:

i don't know whats up with the login problem. i think its a glitch in vbulletin itself, because i notice it on other forums that use vbulletin too.