• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

couger

Reaction score
Yep it does seem its all coming to a end :( but at least we got Jlaw and that Harry potter girl :)

mervin

Reaction score
  • Everything is available on torrent if you missed the original downloads
  • Not everything that the original poster had was put out one the open forums. He was giving a large sample of what he had to offer, but in the end it was all about him trying to turn a profit. He posted a "master list" of his collection but never posted all of it, he needed something to still sell to people willing to pay
  • A LOT of the photos posted were look-alikes, fakes or even simple candid bodyshots of somebody who had a similar body type. Remember, these guys were SELLING and TRADING to each other and just like any other similar endevour of this type where money is involved (like buying/selling antiques) there are a lot of rip-offs (i.e. fakes)
  • Are there more legitimate celeb nudes out there that the general public (us) has not seen yet? You bet your ass there are. However given the amount of unwanted attention this whole mess has caused I doubt there will be any significant releases in the near future. Unless of course some collector goes rogue and says "aaahhh fuck it" and posts his collection for free.

What confused me at first was the fact that I was thinking it was only one person doing the hacking and posting. I thought it odd that he'd release fake pics along side authentic ones. But now we understand why this happened, for the reasons you illustrated.

I would have to think the rest of the pictures will get released. There's nothing to gain by holding on to them, now that the hacking ring has been exposed and people know the pictures exist. If anything, the publicity the story has created only increases their value and demand. They aught to sell the pics to a Russian media outlet who will leak them to the free world, and then seek political asylum in Russia like Snowden. :D

UltraLisk

Reaction score
Not much to contribute to this other then to say I think the Olivia Munn hardcore pic is fake due to birthmark.

mervin

Reaction score
Not much to contribute to this other then to say I think the Olivia Munn hardcore pic is fake due to birthmark.

I don't think anyone thinks that pic is real to begin with, so you're not alone.

The Fappening eu site is still up. Not that there's any new activity going on, but just in case, here's a link

http://thefappening.eu

Looks like drunkenstepfather removed their thread that I posted to earlier. :evil:

SonikBoom612

Reaction score
According to McKayla Marooney's attorney, those pics that were hacked (after she denied them being her in the first place) are now supposedly from when she was under 18. I don't know if I buy that or if it's her just trying to get them removed from the net ASAP.

drkwlf13

Reaction score
Well it looks like no more are coming any time soon. Most of the pics released are already down on most sites and image servers.

mervin

Reaction score
From what I can tell, there is absolutely ZERO evidence to indicate those Hillary Duff pics are really her. I'm not saying they aren't her, but given the scant evidence presented in those pics, I'm remaining very skeptical.

LOL, and why do people always do stupid shit when doing these side-by-side photo comparisons of a nude pic with no head shot, to a known real pic, by drawing circles around subtle body marks in an effort to make a link based upon their perception? I get it when there's a clear, unmistakable scar or birth mark, but it's ridiculous in the case of the leaked, alleged, Hillary Duff pics.

drkwlf13

Reaction score
From what I can tell, there is absolutely ZERO evidence to indicate those Hillary Duff pics are really her. I'm not saying they aren't her, but given the scant evidence presented in those pics, I'm remaining very skeptical.

LOL, and why do people always do stupid shit when doing these side-by-side photo comparisons of a nude pic with no head shot, to a known real pic, by drawing circles around subtle body marks in an effort to make a link based upon their perception? I get it when there's a clear, unmistakable scar or birth mark, but it's ridiculous in the case of the leaked, alleged, Hillary Duff pics.

Most of the pics are hard to prove they are who the posters say they are. The Kate Upton and Jennifer Lawrence along with a few others were easy because they were clearly not photoshoped or they just admitted they were real.
But like you I am tired of all these circles and line to things that I have to strain to see.

Skynetmega

Noob
Reaction score

It's going to be difficult to find Hillary Duff pics with her face, she admitted once to have taken naked pictures but never with her face. So, we need to work with what he have.

mervin

Reaction score
At least I was right when I said more pics would continue to leak. There's no reason for anyone to keep them secret at this point. I hope we got more pics of Hillary Duff in particular, to add clarity to the veracity of current set.

Regardless, I think there's another way we'll know if they're real or not - her reaction to their release. It's hard to hide guilt, humiliation and embarrassment. It's usually when they know they've been caught that celebs start talking and denying through lawyers and publicists. It's the exact opposite of the way Ariana Grande has been handling things for example. The fact that she's has been so casual and carefree about the pics that people allege are her, tells me they're not her. She's appears to be carrying on with life as usual and she's not in hiding. Nor does she appear to be masking any embarrassment or humiliation. It's obvious she knows the pics aren't real. The rest of us should take the hint too.

Jibby

Reaction score
The Hillary duff pics were a bit of a stretch, yes, but I think when you see a celeb with the exact same body type, mole/mark placement and a lot of the time same breast size it's fairly evident that it is indeed them.

Oh and the leaks haven't stopped yet, guys.

05pirate

Reaction score
Anyone have an updated list of tracking sites/threads? Google isn't being very helpful.

drkwlf13

Reaction score
Most of the sites hosting the pics and links to them are removing them as fast as they are put up. We may see a few new one here and there but there will be no big dump. I was really hoping to see more JLaw.

mervin

Reaction score
Anyone have an updated list of tracking sites/threads? Google isn't being very helpful.

Huh? Google is incredibly helpful actually. There are dozens of websites covering the scandal, that are easy to find. You're being lazy if you're unwilling to read what's been posted on this forum. Hint: thefappening

You can also simply download the torrent files of the photos that have been leaked.