• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

August 31 Official Leak Day

mervin

Reaction score
They're going wild over on 4chan! B forum.

In my haste, I didn't clarify for those of you who aren't familiar with that site. It's the random section of the webpage.

Nobadguy

Reaction score
What about the KK video? It's not in her video thread.

Last edited:

wileecoyote1969

Reaction score
There is no way they can stop the constitution and First Amendment of freedom of speach.
NOt to rain on your parade too much, may I remind you that technically ALL of these pics were obtained illegally and therefore are illegal and not protected by any rights except those of the original owner.

s6boysam

Reaction score
Not at all, they were made and taken by the person themselves, who shared it to their boyfriends. That boyfriend is the one who leaked it. You can see in the pictures they are all self-pix, many times the bf is in the pix with them. They are just making stuff up about being hacked or stolen. Apple confirmed there was NEVER any breach in their cloud servers. Oh snap.

That's because there wasn't a hack into their servers, the people obtained the celebrities e-mail address and then guessed their iCloud password, that is all that was needed, it's like somebody getting a copy of your house key and going in and stealing loads of shit, there will be no evidence of forced entry but all the shit was still taken illegally. You seriously think that all of a sudden dozens of boyfriends (many of whom are still with the women that they would of "Leaked" the photos of, some are even still married to them) leaked photos to some random person on 4chan? For exactly what reason? That makes exactly fuckall sense. Snap snap.

HBN

Reaction score
That's because there wasn't a hack into their servers, the people obtained the celebrities e-mail address and then guessed their iCloud password, that is all that was needed, it's like somebody getting a copy of your house key and going in and stealing loads of shit, there will be no evidence of forced entry but all the shit was still taken illegally. You seriously think that all of a sudden dozens of boyfriends (many of whom are still with the women that they would of "Leaked" the photos of, some are even still married to them) leaked photos to some random person on 4chan? For exactly what reason? That makes exactly fuckall sense. Snap snap.
Most the girls like kimkardasian, whom already released their own sex tapes, leaked their own photos, it boosts their popularity and feeds them attention that they crave. of course they wouldn't admit to doing this, they would be called immoral whores, such as janetjackson when she flashed national live tv. she tried to lie and say it was a malfunction but it was all scripted and rused. funny how the so called "hackers" didn't bother saving the 1000s and 1000s of other private or embarrassing stuff. only a handful of perfectly shot selfy tease pics

s6boysam

Reaction score
Most of the girls like Kim Kardashian that released their own sex tape eh?....... so which of these other women released their own sex tape? Because I am pretty sure she is the only one in the leak that has released one. ALSO apparently the Kim photos weren't part of any hacking but were released from a different source, I'm guessing leaked herself because that's how she is, she actually is a fame hungry immoral whore.

But how do you explain the Jennifer Lawrence photos? She is a young extraordinarily successful actress who is pretty much the hottest thing in the showbiz industry right now, as a serious actress this would not help her in any way, this would have a much higher chance of being detrimental. What reason would she have? Or was it her boyfriend when these pics were taken? Nicholas Hoult? He is just getting a footing in Tinseltown and if it was revealed that he was the one that leaked them he would struggle to get any work again, he would be poison for doing that to Americas Sweetheart. This was not helpful to either because neither leaked them, the hackers did.

And who says there were 1000's and 1000's of photos for them to go through? What do the hackers need to save to appease you? Shots of the celebrities dinner? Or outfits they like for holiday? Saying every single one of these celebrities released their own pics is sheer idiocy, or their boyfriends? I'll give you a clue, no. Or is there a jealous ex-boyfriends club in Hollywood (even though barely any of these were taken in Hollywood) that decided to spite their exes all at the same time? You have been a member here for more than 4 years and this month is the first time you have ever posted, it was better when you didn't.

Last edited:

LMan67

Reaction score
Do you know where to locate the newly released McKayla Maroney pics, since they're not in this pastebin? Any help is GREATLY appreciated!

mervin

Reaction score
Sorry, replied incorrectly below. Do you know where to locate the newly released McKayla Maroney pics? Any help is GREATLY appreciated! THANKS!!

The Maroney pics are very overrated in my opinion. None of her newly leaked photos offered anything substantially new. In other words, she's not showing nudity in any of the pics. It's close, but her hair obscures her breasts. Still, people on the fappening sites are afraid to post anything of her because she says she was underage. Go over to 4chan.org and choose the "random" forum and wait for someone to open a fappening thread. They get posted all the time and people will start dumping links and all the pics from the scandal.

Malu

Fuckin' Fuck Fuck Fuckity Fuck
Reaction score
LOL @ the "nudes were leaked on purpose" theory. That made my day. s6boysam, couldn't have said it better myself.

LMan67

Reaction score
The Maroney pics are very overrated in my opinion. None of her newly leaked photos offered anything substantially new. In other words, she's not showing nudity in any of the pics. It's close, but her hair obscures her breasts. Still, people on the fappening sites are afraid to post anything of her because she says she was underage. Go over to 4chan.org and choose the "random" forum and wait for someone to open a fappening thread. They get posted all the time and people will start dumping links and all the pics from the scandal.

Thanks, will do!!