• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

Scanable SD card image?

that_guy

Reaction score
Hi folks,

Here is my problem. When I try to scan my 2GB SD card with PC Inspector Smart Recovery is will scan for about an hour and then it will quit. I accidentally deleted some pics that I thought I had already backed up. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled my JMicron reader with the newest drivers and it didn't help.

So basically my question is - Can I make an image of the card on my hard drive to scan for the deleted pictures and how would I go about doing so? Would an image even contain the info necessary to recover deleted files?

Thanks, that_guy

ptb_666777

Reaction score
I am almost certain you are screwed. sd is secure "digital". There is nothing left behind once you delete it. unlike a hard drive that just rights over the file headed to say it is not there. I could be wrong, but I am pretty sure once you delete off of digital storage it is gone for good.

mervin

Reaction score
You might want to try scanning it with Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery to see if you have any better luck, or you could try a program called Recuva.

that_guy

Reaction score
Thanks for the input.

@ ptb 666777 - I have scanned an SD card and recovered files before. At least in the sense that the program will find pics that aren't visible in any of the folders. I may be wrong??? I think formatting = SOL

@ mervin - Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery = $99 = no go. I'll give the other one, Recuva, a try since it is free.

I think the card may be overheating??? under the stress of a deep scan. My other card works fine. Full scan and no problems.

I was hoping to be able to make an image(clone) of the card on my HD and then scan it.

The pics weren't really that important. Just a few from my college grad.