• NudeCelebForum has been moved from the vBulletin to the XenForo platform.
    For additional information, see: NCF Moved To XenForo
  • New threads will not be visible until approved by a moderator.

• Welcome to the forum!
    You must activate your account in order to post and view all forum content
    Please check your email inbox & spam folders for our activation email, then follow the link to validate your email address.
    Contact Us if you are having difficulty posting or viewing forum content.
  • You are viewing our forum as a guest, with limited access.
    By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More.
    Membership is absolutely FREE! Registration is FAST & SIMPLE.
    Register Today to join the first, most comprehensive and friendliest communities of nude celebrity fans on the net!

English Footbal/Soccer

Strides

Reaction score
It's great to see another tight Premiership, my team Tottenham, are in forth and I think they can stay there, the relegation battle looks like it might take off, what do you think:beer:

Gooner1

Reaction score
Spurs are nothing more than a 1 man team. If it was not for Gareth Bale, you would have struggles to finish in any european qualifing place, with the amount of games he won for you.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I never watched football/soccer for most of my life, but have tried to get into it the last few years. I chose to support Liverpool. It was a random choice, because I don't have a connection to any team really and most of the other teams I cheer for wear red lol.

I consciously avoided cheering for Man United because they just seem evil and wrong to me for some reason. Like the Yankees or the Patriots of football/soccer lol

The main problem I have is actually watching the matches. They are usually on at inconvenient times for North Americans. Early in the morning on the weekend (boo! fuck that) or in the afternoon on weekdays when I'm at work.

Anyway, Liverpool seems to be doing well this year :beer:

-KA-

Staff Alumn
Reaction score
I chose to support Liverpool. It was a random choice, because I don't have a connection to any team really and most of the other teams I cheer for wear red lol.

You could've gone with Barnsley or Arsenal... same difference.

I consciously avoided cheering for Man United because they just seem evil and wrong to me for some reason. Like the Yankees or the Patriots of football/soccer lol

Well Fuck You to you too! Sincerely, from Manchester United fan.

The main problem I have is actually watching the matches. They are usually on at inconvenient times for North Americans. Early in the morning on the weekend (boo! fuck that) or in the afternoon on weekdays when I'm at work.

Well that really inconvenient for you. :sad: For comparison North-American (NBA, NFL) games start between 1 and 5 AM and last twice as long with all the commercial breaks.

Anyway, Liverpool seems to be doing well this year :beer:

:barf: , rather see that fraud Pep and Man City win another one.

Cman

Exp0sed Board Member
Staff member
Staff Alumn
Reaction score
It's ok KA. I would have a similar reaction if you told me that you cheered for the Boston Bruins lol

And yes, I realize time zones are a problem for everyone, but I was just explaining the main reason why I haven't gotten into it more seriously.